Insulation
PO Box 127 Wainfleet ON L0S1V0
Insulation
Eco Comfort Spray Foam Insulation Specialist Inc.

Reviews for Eco Comfort Spray Foam Insulation Specialist Inc.

Shelley Locke in St catharines
Shelley Locke in St catharines
1 review ST CATHARINES, ON

Attic Conversion

My quest to scare out a family of squirrels living in my attic while armed with a leaf rake (my son stayed safely behind) led me to a ‘holy freaking bat giant rafter attic loft’ moment. I knew I had to turn this barn like sauna into a useable space. Three years and six quotes later Eco Comfort Insulation showed up with a crew of three. They did a combination of 2 lb and half pound spray foam insulation, they were quick, professional and polite and they did a great job cleaning up. Best of all my hot sauna of an attic is now maintaining the same temperature as my main floor and this during a humid, heat wave. My HVAC is now running properly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend Jay and his crew to anyone wanting spray foam application. They offer the best price and timely service of all their competitors.

THANK YOU!

Shane Hysse in Welland
Shane Hysse in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Insulated my basement

PO Box 127
Wainfleet
L0S1V0

Eco Comfort sprayed my basement and we are so happy with the outcome. Our kids play down there and never complain about the cold, we are now enjoying this area because it's so warm! They were super nice and were respectful when going through the product and information. He even brought my kids Tim-Bits the one day!!! Highly recommend this company. Believe me I did the research...they are the best service, quality and price! Thanks!

More about Eco Comfort Spray Foam Insulation Specialist Inc.

Spray Foam, Pour Foam, Roofing Foam with Silicone Coating
Looking for Insulation pros in Thorold?