Hitek Built-In Systems

NORTH YORK ON M2M3T3
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in North York  >  Hitek Built-In Systems

Reviews for Hitek Built-In Systems

Melissa in Toronto

I was referred to Hitek Built-In Systems from a colleague who talked very highly of the owner Kris and the great value of his services. When I spoke with Kris he was professional and knowledgeable. After her explained in detail to me the quality and benefits of many products I purchased a set of central vacuum accessories from him at a fair and reasonable price that was less than many competitors. Several months later I had issues with my central vacuum unit that came with my house and he again took the time to explain and troubleshoot with me over the telephone. His great instructions and patience save me the cost of a service call. He could have easily just book an appointment and charged me, but he honestly wanted to provide excellent customer service.

IAN from Vaughan

Chris was fantastic from my intial call with him. He was completely transparent with his pricing and services and showed up on time. His work was exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs work done on their central vacuum system.

Ata Amir from Vaughan
2 reviews Maple, ON

Chris sold me parts for my CV and I am very happy with his service.
He was able to pinpoint the issue with my CV quickly and did not
sell me what I did not need.

Gina in North york
1 review North York, ON

I was looking for a central vaccum for my new house and went to about 5 or 6 different stores along Yonge st. My dad recommended Hitek as he had bought his vacuum there 15 yrs ago. I shopped around alot and found that Kris at Hitek was the most honest and knowledgeable guy in the field, hands down. we wanted something reliable that wouldn't break down on us, and were willing to pay a bit more for the quality. Kris is just the nicest guy and I'm really happy with our unit.
Highly recommend