Century Aluminum

Reviews for Century Aluminum

Meg from Vaughan
Meg from Vaughan

Replace eavestroughs

We had a great experience with Century Aluminum. Gary was very helpful and provided a fair quote with a thorough explanation of the work. The installation crew were friendly and professional. They worked hard and cleaned everything up. Gary came the same day for a follow up. The work looks great! We are very happy with the job well done and great service! Thanks!!

Thank you Meg for your kind feedback.
We are all really happy to know you are satisfied with the completed eavestrough and downpipe installation.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Happy Holidays and all the best from Century Aluminum team.

Ira in Vaughan
Ira in Vaughan

Couldn’t be happier

IMG_0184.JPG Century Aluminum
416-893-5001
63 Redgrave Dr
Toronto
M9R 3V2

The process from start to finish was great. Gary was very professional from quoting to keeping me up to date on when the job can start. It was a small job I needed done at the front of my house but I couldn’t be happier with the result.
Matt and Alex were the installers and they were both really great guys. They were very courteous and very professional. They took their time and made sure to do a perfect job.
I highly recommend Century Aluminum.

Ira thank you so much for your awesome review and very kind words.
We are thrilled that you like the completed siding job on the dormer.
Best regards and Happy holidays from Century Aluminum team.

Dalia in Etobicoke
Dalia in Etobicoke

Eavesstrough and Soffits replacement

We hired Century Aluminum after reading the reviews. Gary cam to our house and explained everything to my husband couple days later he send us a great detailed quote via email. He came back and drop of the color samples. The work was completley done in 2 days, new eavestrough and soffits were installed. The installers did a great work. We are completley satisfied with their work.
Great job Gary and team.

Dalia thank you for sharing your great feedback on the recent aluminum installation on your home.
It was a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your husband, thank you for trusting us with the project.
Happy Holidays and best regards- Century Aluminum team

Christine, Markham
Christine, Markham

Exceptional Service and Workmanship

So happy I hired Century Aluminum to replace my eaves/downspouts, add an extra downspout, and replace my porch soffit. During my estimate appt I found Gary to be very professional, patient, and a great listener. He never made me feel rushed and communicated clearly from start to finish which I appreciated. He also provided a very detailed estimate which sealed the deal for me. I called the office # one day and the woman I spoke to was also very kind and helpful. When it came to install day, I couldn't have been happier. Trevor and Dimitri were amazing. I was happy that they didn't rush through the work but still worked very efficiently. I could tell that they took pride in their workmanship. Trevor also did an amazing job replacing my porch soffit. Hiring Century Aluminum was a great decision and I highly recommend them.

Christine we really appreciate your greatly detailed review/feedback on the installation we performed at your house.
It was a pleasure working with you and helping answer your questions, concerns and decision on colors.
The installation results are great and the new colors really compliment the house.
We hope to have the pleasure of working together again in the future :)
All the best- Century Aluminum team.

Susanna  in Etobicoke
Susanna in Etobicoke

Home eavestrough, downpipes, fascia, siding

My husband and I wanted to give a little makeover to the exterior of our semi home. We also needed some siding patch work done for some windows we removed. We are so glad we contacted Century Aluminum. The service was top notch, and Gary was really great to deal with. He was very reponsive and patient with all my questions.

The team that came for the installation did excellent work. They were friendly, professional, and clearly experienced in the work they did.

Will certainly contact this company again, we feel very lucky to have discovered Century Aluminum.

Susanna thank you so much for your feedback.
We are happy you trusted us with your project and glad to hear your great comments on our aluminum installation.
Hope to have the pleasure of working together on future projects.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Eves and leaf guard

Gary was thorough and very responsive from start to end, discussed options around water flow and downspouts, ended up going with a dropdown solution in one spot . The team did a good install job. Quality detailed quote and delivery on the service quoted - which is hard to come by.

Todd thank you for taking your time to share your great feedback.
It was our pleasure working with you and your wife on this project.
Regards-Century Aluminum team

Eavestrough, fascia and soffit installation

Gary provided a well considered estimate for replacement with options for upgrades and upon approval put the project in queue. He communicated regarding the final installation date and accommodated all of my scheduling needs. He was on site at the project start to review the plan and the team of Alex, Matt and Dimitri got to work. They worked diligently and neatly and provided informative and polite responses to questions as needed. My project was done on time (actually early!), on budget and to a high degree of quality. My neighbours had no complaints. For me personally this was perhaps my best experience ever working with a contractor.

Thank you ma'am for your quick and amazing feedback.
We are all happy we were able to help answer all of your questions/concerns and do the installation on your house.
Hope you enjoy the new aluminum work for many years to come.
Thank you again for your business- All the best Century Aluminum team

Alex in Scarborough
Alex in Scarborough

Replace gutters

Gary is very responsive to all my queries. He also helped us select a colour that blends into our exterior, as we had a hard time picking from the many available colours! He emailed us about a week before the installation date, and then another email about 1 day before. The installers Trevor and Dimitri were great, and did all the clean up afterwards. Now we're waiting for the next big rain storm to test out the new gutters.

Thank you Alex for the prompt review and your business.
It was a pleasure for us helping you throughout the process and we hope you enjoy the new installation for many years to come.
All the best- Century Aluminum team

Tony in Etobicoke
Tony in Etobicoke

Century Aluminum did and awesome job on my home!!!!

From the first time Gary arrived at my home to look at the job i wanted his company to do and up to the last day that the work was completed, i knew i made the right decision in going with Century.​

Don't settle for anyone else if you need new eavestroughs, fascia and or soffits for your home!

Trevor, Dmitri along with the rest of the crew, worked meticuosuly​​ on my home and WHAT A GREAT JOB they've done!

Thank​ you Century for the amazing work that you did! So glad that i chose you!!!

Tony thank you for your great review.
It was a pleasure for us working with you on this project.
The new aluminum soffit,fascia, eavestrough and downpipes look great and color really compliments the house.

gilmanw in Mississauga
gilmanw in Mississauga

Eavestrough Replacement

Eavestroughs needed replacing and called several companies. Century Aluminum (Gary) provided the most competitive quote. Very professional and customer focused. Work was completed to our complete satisfaction within the agreed timeframe. Highly recommended.

Thank you Gilman for your great review.
It was a pleasure working with you on the eavestrough project.

More about Century Aluminum

Century Aluminum, professional provider of eavestroughing services, coupled with the highest quality products and workmanship led to the quick establishment of the company in the GTA area, and still remains a definite leading provider of superior eavestrough services to this day.

We specialize in NEW INSTALLATIONS and maintenance-free products such as:

-Eavestrough seamless
-Soffit & Fascia
-Siding
-Leafguard/Gutter Protection

We provide quality home remodeling as well as new construction services.

We focus on your satisfaction, making sure that each customer’s project is completed promptly and professionally. We believe that a successful renovation it is not simply about tearing down and starting over. It is about taking a home that is already good and making it even better.

Quality Assurance.

Our success is based on the top quality, outstanding service and reasonable pricing associated with all our projects.

We all capable in handling any size project carrying any degree of difficulty.

Committed to an outstanding service we make sure that all the members of our team are fully qualified so we can meet the high standard of the industry regarding quality installation.

Our crew is carefully trained and adopts a systemized ways of carrying the job. This way we manage to offer you a 3 year service warranty accompanied by a 25 year warranty on all the material.

Call us today for your free estimate and save as a HomeStars client!