Camille's Mattress Warehouse

Review for Camille's Mattress Warehouse

Jay P King in Mississauga
Jay P King in Mississauga

Purchased a Queen Size Mattress and Foundation Set

I was a little worried about buying on line but found this website www.camillesmattress.com and called to place my order the line was busy and I had to leave a message, the customer service rep., called me back in 20 minutes and asked me how they can help me find the right mattress.

I explained that I want to buy a good quality mattress without paying thousands of dollars, he than asked me a few different questions and recommend a 2" pillow top with pocket coils, I asked why this one, he replied because you sleep on your side, I asked how much and when would it be delivered, he then said the mattress is on sale and I could get delivery by Wednesday, that not bad 2 days so I placed my order and it arrived on Wednesday as they said, its now been almost 7 weeks and I'm sleeping well all night the mattress is what they said it would be and the price was right.

Thanks Camille's I hope other customers feel the same as I do.
J.P. King