Barrie Home Inspector

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Barrie  >  Barrie Home Inspector

Reviews for Barrie Home Inspector

Jerry S.  Essa in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, PQ

Just wanted to write a quick note thanking Roger Frost for his very thorough inspection on our home in Essa Township His attention to detail gave us peace of mind as we went through the whole inspection together. We had an accepted offer on a Century Home and Roger Pointed out a number of deficiencies that we were unhappy with. The seller ended up fixing those items so we were ecstatic that we now have the home we wanted.

Glad to help you and your wife out with your purchase of a Century Home. I actually enjoy inspecting Century Homes as they can be very interesting. Hope you both enjoy your new home.
Regards
Roger

I needed a home inspection as part of the escrow process when moving to Barrie, and I hired Barrie Home Inspector. Super nice, very thorough, and knew the building code back to front. A few minor issues were pointed out, and I got a list that I was able to bring to the realtor. I was even given advice about how to propose that some of them get fixed. Those are the little things that make the difference - I am a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for review Stacy. When customers take an interest in the Home Inspection the rewards are greater. Not attending the home inspection is always a mistake in my eyes. Glad you were happy and there were no surprises.

Bill Freeman from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Roger inspected a Century Home for us just outside of Barrie. Our Realtor referred Roger as an expert on Century Homes. We followed Roger from top to bottom of the house. He explained everything and answered all our questions. He offered different options for correcting deficiencies and even found some knob and tube wiring live in the attic. I would highly recommend the Barrie Home Inspector when buying a Century Home.

Thank you for the review Bill, it is appreciated. Century homes are unique and not for everyone. It is important to know the essential facts of any home prior to buying and this will allow you to make an informed decision prior to investing in a property. Good Luck and Enjoy your new home.

Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was referred to Roger Frost by friend of mine who lives in Barrie and recommended Roger as nice, professional and fair home inspector. I was truly impressed by detailed explanations, honest opinion, detail-orientation and very well organized final report that was in PDF format and online for easy viewing. The report included inside and outside high-quality images of the potential and discovered problems with description and reference to what is the problem and why it is a problem. Roger is easy to talk person and was very patient with us providing precise answers to our questions. It helped us to make conscious decision about our deal. Roger maintains excellent communication before and, even more importantly, after the inspection. I will not hesitate to hire Roger Frost again for home inspection and highly recommend his services to any person in Barrie.

Thank you for the Great Review. It is a pleasure to help someone when they are going through the stressful process of buying a home or cottage. The clients happiness is our companies main goal.