Barrie Home Inspector

Jerry S.  Essa in San Francisco
Jerry S. Essa in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, QC

Perfect Home Fixing !

Just wanted to write a quick note thanking Roger Frost for his very thorough inspection on our home in Essa Township His attention to detail gave us peace of mind as we went through the whole inspection together. We had an accepted offer on a Century Home and Roger Pointed out a number of deficiencies that we were unhappy with. The seller ended up fixing those items so we were ecstatic that we now have the home we wanted.

Glad to help you and your wife out with your purchase of a Century Home. I actually enjoy inspecting Century Homes as they can be very interesting. Hope you both enjoy your new home.
Regards
Roger

Tom Hart in Bolton
Tom Hart in Bolton
1 review Lagoon City, ON

Home inspection

My wife and I recently bought a house, which required a home inspection. Knowing, that the home inspection is critical to the purchase, we need someone qualified and competent to deliver. Roger was very accommodating on the time line. He showed up early and provided a thorough and comprehensive inspection. Roger took his time to explain each part of the inspection and took several pictures. I would highly recommend him.

It was a pleasure to provide a home inspection for Tom and his wife. They were very interested in the complete process and Tom even came down into crawl space with me. Best of luck with new home purchase.

Joe in Barrie
Joe in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

We had Roger come over to inspect the home we hoped to purchase ( which we did December 10th 2015 ) he did not find much wrong with it, except a few minor issues, that did not need our immediate attention. I was pretty pleased with the photos and the detailed reports of what he found with his inspection.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hello Joe, Hope you and your family enjoy your new home. Good Luck with the renovations. Call me if I can be of help. 705-795-8255

A & J in North York
A & J in North York
8 reviews Orillia, ON

Home inspections

Rogers was quite helpful in answering my questions even before I booked him for inspections. He even came earlier than our appointment which I appreciate and took the time to explain everything and the report he provided was very detailed with lots of pictures since I wouldn't be able to remember everything!

Review has 2 previous versions

I hope you and your family enjoy your new home for years to come. It was a pleasure to meet you and your parents.

Regards

Roger

1970's bungalow inspection - thorough and inexpensive

I needed a home inspection as part of the escrow process when moving to Barrie, and I hired Barrie Home Inspector. Super nice, very thorough, and knew the building code back to front. A few minor issues were pointed out, and I got a list that I was able to bring to the realtor. I was even given advice about how to propose that some of them get fixed. Those are the little things that make the difference - I am a very satisfied customer.

Thank you for review Stacy. When customers take an interest in the Home Inspection the rewards are greater. Not attending the home inspection is always a mistake in my eyes. Glad you were happy and there were no surprises.

Bill Freeman from Barrie
Bill Freeman from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

Roger inspected a Century Home for us just outside of Barrie. Our Realtor referred Roger as an expert on Century Homes. We followed Roger from top to bottom of the house. He explained everything and answered all our questions. He offered different options for correcting deficiencies and even found some knob and tube wiring live in the attic. I would highly recommend the Barrie Home Inspector when buying a Century Home.

Thank you for the review Bill, it is appreciated. Century homes are unique and not for everyone. It is important to know the essential facts of any home prior to buying and this will allow you to make an informed decision prior to investing in a property. Good Luck and Enjoy your new home.

Inna from Richmondhill
Inna from Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home inspection in Innisfil

This is the second inspection we had with Roger and this time we were even more impressed than the first time. I believe it's full 10-star rating for Roger. The final report is given online and in PDF format (upon request) with detailed comments, pictures and indication of what's wrong which is easy to read and comprehend. At the end of the inspection Roger sits with the customer and explains in details each and every finding out there. In our case Roger found clumsy attempts of owners to remove vermiculite which contained asbestos and that was truly big deal (to remove asbestos would cost around $10,000) Roger also detected that fireplace did not use fire-grade bricks, but regular ones which is huge fire hazard for the house. Overall, if you really want to find out what potential issues you may be dealing with, Napoleon Home Inspections (also known as Barrie Home Inspector) is the way to go. Quick, detailed, professional, courteous and reasonably priced. What else would you possibly wish from a home inspector?

Thank you for the Great Review Inna. It was a pleasure helping you and your husband find the right cottage for you to enjoy during the holidays. Although it took two inspections the end result was worth the extra effort. Regards Roger

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home inspection in Innisfil

I was referred to Roger Frost by friend of mine who lives in Barrie and recommended Roger as nice, professional and fair home inspector. I was truly impressed by detailed explanations, honest opinion, detail-orientation and very well organized final report that was in PDF format and online for easy viewing. The report included inside and outside high-quality images of the potential and discovered problems with description and reference to what is the problem and why it is a problem. Roger is easy to talk person and was very patient with us providing precise answers to our questions. It helped us to make conscious decision about our deal. Roger maintains excellent communication before and, even more importantly, after the inspection. I will not hesitate to hire Roger Frost again for home inspection and highly recommend his services to any person in Barrie.

Thank you for the Great Review. It is a pleasure to help someone when they are going through the stressful process of buying a home or cottage. The clients happiness is our companies main goal.