Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Whitby ON L1P 1Y4
Home Inspection
Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

house inspection

Don was very professional quick to book and to do the inspection .Sent a very helpful CD report . Very helpful with ideas and connections to other professionals needed to hire
Thanks so much Don Great Job!

Jacquelynn Tanner from Whitby
Jacquelynn Tanner from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

Don not only did a very thorough Home Inspection for my Single Mom but when there was confusion with the Seller's contract as to the remedial work that was to be completed Don took the time to come to the site to explain the work order.

Many contractors are happy to come to the site to complete their project but few are willing to be there for any follow-up.

Thank You Don!
Jacquelynn

Thank you! I really appreciate people who care about my clients as much as I do!

salman in Toronto
salman in Toronto

Don is the man for the job.

Folks,

We are first time home buyers and don't a thing about home inspections. We contacted Don for home inspection. He came on time and did a thorough inspection and based on his inspection the "seller" had to do some remediation work and it saved us from a bundle of money and trouble.

We will surely engage his services next time and highly recommend him for home inspection.

Don YOU ARE THE MAN.
Salman.

Thank you Salman, I am glad everything worked out for you and your family.👍👍

Nick in Barrie
Nick in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Don Is Incredible!!

This was my wife and I's first time buying a home which was stressful but Don made the inspection process a wonderful experience. Don is extremely knowledgeable in all areas and took the time to explain every detail to my wife and I in layman's terms so we would understand. Don was extremely personable and friendly while at the same time professional and trustworthy.

I cannot say enough how great our experience was with Don. If you want the job done right, Don is your man!

Thanks Nick I love working with people who appreciate how hard I worked for them!!!

Mike H in North York
Mike H in North York
1 review Ajax, ON

Great service

Had two inspections done with Don and both went well. Don is knowledgeable and walks you through any issues he's found. Would highly recommend him for any home inspection needed!

Thanks Mike I love working with clients who appreciate how hard I work for them.👍👍

Judy Tan in Whitby
Judy Tan in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Home inspection

Don did an amazing job inspecting our home. My husband and I are first time home owners and he not only did the inspection he educated us on best practices and different things we need to aware of throughout the seasons. Highly recommended!l and would have him do all our home inspections in the future.

Thank you Judy & Chris and remember I am just a phone call, text or email away for any further advice or recommendations.👍👍

Jacqueline in Toronto
Jacqueline in Toronto

Home Inspection

Don at Peace of Mind performed 2 home inspections for us. The first saved us from buying a property that looked great on the outside but would have cost us thousands of dollars in repairs, and the second helped us decide on the beauty we now call home. Don leaves no stone unturned, he will climb and crawl into the nooks and crannies of a property, explaining everything along the way and provides a very comprehensive report at the end. He is professional, thorough and worth every penny. I highly recommend the services of Don at Peace of Mind!

Thank you Jacqueline, I truly love my job and helping people find the home they are looking for, it was a pleasure working with you!!!

Kathy Williams  in Whitby
Kathy Williams in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

I first hired Don in 2011 for a home inspection on a property I was keen on purchasing. From the get-go ,speaking to him on the phone, I knew he was the real deal. Since then he's inspected homes for families and friends and other homes I have purchased over the years. Don is thorough and very professional in his approach. He follows up with a video and a detailed written overview of the inspection along with his recommendations. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you for the glowing review Kathy, I love it when my clients appreciate what I do for them during and after their inspections.

Nick Xu in Mississauga
Nick Xu in Mississauga
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

Don is extremely knowledgeable about homes and the service he provides is excellent. Like his company name has said, he will give you a peace of mind after inspection and he will help you to find the right contractors to fix anything isn't right.

Thanks Nick, I enjoy helping people and it is pleasure working with clients who appreciate how hard I work for them!!!

More about Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Many would be resale home buyers are held back by their fear of surprise home repair costs.

Others are willing to opt for a less than perfect resale home, as long as they know just what they are getting into. An unstable foundation, faulty wiring, or a roof that will soon require replacement can be extremely expensive repairs.

Take away the fear of the unknown and close the deal with Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. We help ensure that you can make an informed decision about the largest purchase you may ever make.

Credentials:
Worked as a licensed renovator for 18 years, worked with a master electrician for 4 years, finished at the top of my class at Durham college to become a certified home inspector, passed all the required courses to become Wood Energy Technical Training certified, have performed thousands of home inspections since incorporating in 1995, I have completed 10,000 hours of classroom and field experience and have earned acquired the designation of Certified Master Home Inspector.

Inspection Process
Our inspections take at least three hours, with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:
• Foundation
• Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Roof
• Windows
• Structure
• Insulation

We are not afraid to get dirty. If it means going into crawl spaces, attics, under decks or on roof tops in order to help potential buyers discover problems, then we do it.

We don't just look for symptoms, but also the cause of the problem with the home. Everything we find is detailed in our inspection report.

We also encourage that you participate in the inspection with the inspector. It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We also perform Industrial and Commercial Inspections, renovation consultations and new home warranty inspections . Our price list is available on our website.

Have a look at our blog for home inspection stories and tips.
Visit our Facebook page

W.E.T.T.Certified

We service the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region, Whitby,Ajax,Pickering,Oshawa,Clarington,Stouffville, Uxbridge,Port Perry,Markham,Etobicoke, we also do inspections on out of town properties for an additional fuel and travel surcharge.