Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Whitby ON L1P 1Y4
Home Inspection
Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

John in Bowmanville
John in Bowmanville
1 review BOWMANVILLE, ON

Home Inspection

I spent 3.5 hrs taking notes and asking questions while Don performed a very thorough interior and exterior home inspection. He found a number of major issues with the house, as well as a few minor ones. His explanations were bang on and he showed impeccable attention to detail. I now have a much better understanding of the home and am more comfortable in making the purchasing decision. I also have a list of projects to tackle after I move in that will make the house safer and more energy efficient.

It is evident that Don has been doing this for a long time and takes pride in his work. I don't give out recommendations easily: I have lots of family and friends in various trades, but even with family I hesitate to give a recommendation unless I have seen the quality of their work. With that said, I have no problem recommending Don to anyone. Thumbs way up.

I appreciate your comments John, I like working with clients who give credit where credit is due, it was a pleasure working with you.

Andrea in Whitby
Andrea in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New home inspection

The service was amazing!!! Don was very thorough and explained everything he found and how it can cause issues in the future. He gave us a CD with everything he found, which made it very easy for us to submit our list to Tarion. I would STRONGLY recommend this company to anyone that asked.

I love working with homeowners who appreciate what home inspectors do for them!

J. G. Dolan in Oshawa
J. G. Dolan in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

Home Inspection

I had this service recommended by my daughter after she used them and was very satisfied. I only have good things to say about them. They arrived on time and performed a home inspection for me and explained what he was doing each step of the way. Don was courteous, professional and I could see by the way he worked he was very experienced and knew exactly what he was doing. This alone gave me great peace of mind in the service I had purchased. When he finished I was supplied a complete report of his findings as well as a cd of his pictures of potentially problem areas. I would not hesitate to recomend Peace of Mind Home Inspection to my family or friends.

Thank you very much for the kind words and your referrals to your family and friends.

Kimberly in Pickering
Kimberly in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

Home Inspection on Home Purchase

If you need a home inspection, look no further! Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. was recommended to me through a friend and I was more than satisfied with the service provided. The inspector (Don) was extremely knowledgeable, provided a thorough analysis of the property, provided detailed explanations of the status for each criteria and even offered possible solutions to correct the issues found. Follow up was immediate and included a CD of images along with a detailed written report. This is a company that can be trusted and relied upon. Thank you Don! Because of you, I know my home is safe and I have Peace of Mind!

Thank you for such a nice review, I love my job and I enjoy helping people buy their first home, their last home or anything in between!

More about Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

Many would be resale home buyers are held back by their fear of surprise home repair costs.

Others are willing to opt for a less than perfect resale home, as long as they know just what they are getting into. An unstable foundation, faulty wiring, or a roof that will soon require replacement can be extremely expensive repairs.

Take away the fear of the unknown and close the deal with Peace of Mind Home Inspections Inc. We help ensure that you can make an informed decision about the largest purchase you may ever make.

Credentials:
Worked as a licensed renovator for 18 years, worked with a master electrician for 4 years, finished at the top of my class at Durham college to become a certified home inspector, passed all the required courses to become Wood Energy Technical Training certified, have performed thousands of home inspections since incorporating in 1995, I have completed 10,000 hours of classroom and field experience and have earned acquired the designation of Certified Master Home Inspector.

Inspection Process
Our inspections take at least three hours, with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:
• Foundation
• Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing
• Electrical
• Roof
• Windows
• Structure
• Insulation

We are not afraid to get dirty. If it means going into crawl spaces, attics, under decks or on roof tops in order to help potential buyers discover problems, then we do it.

We don't just look for symptoms, but also the cause of the problem with the home. Everything we find is detailed in our inspection report.

We also encourage that you participate in the inspection with the inspector. It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We also perform Industrial and Commercial Inspections, renovation consultations and new home warranty inspections . Our price list is available on our website.

Have a look at our blog for home inspection stories and tips.
Visit our Facebook page

W.E.T.T.Certified

We service the Greater Toronto Area and Durham Region, Whitby,Ajax,Pickering,Oshawa,Clarington,Stouffville, Uxbridge,Port Perry,Markham,Etobicoke, we also do inspections on out of town properties for an additional fuel and travel surcharge.

Home Inspection
Pre-listing Inspections, pre-purchase inspections, commercial inspections, investment properties, multiple unit dwelling inspections Wood Energy Technical Training inspections, renovation consultations, insurance claim inspections pre offer walk through inspections
CO testing on heating systems, go into the attics, go on the roof when safe to do so, go into crawl spaces, go under houses, inspect electrical components, plumbing fixtures, test run and record all model and serial numbers if the appliances come with the sale of the house.
1995
cash, check or email transfer
Renovators Licence GTA
Wood Energy Technical Training
Durham College Home Inspection CourseDurham College Apartments in Houses CourseWood Energy Techn
PROJECT RATE
$450. to $4,000.
Conditions observed on the day of the inspection, not liable for hidden or concealed defects.