Bluestone Landscaping

Reviews for Bluestone Landscaping

Tom from Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga

interlock for Front Porch

Please save yourself the headache and avoid hiring Bluestone Construction & Design to do any work for you. I hired this company to do my front porch in Sept. 2015 just so I can install my balusters before the winter arrived. Came spring time, he was supposed to finish the work, he avoided my messages and calls. He ignored my finally answered back months later to tell me he didn't want to finish the job. He claimed to finish $800 worth of work, but doesn't look like it to me. But did return me back $300 after months and months of bugging him for the money. He even tried to charge me a higher price than what we agreed on, but luckily I saved his text to show him. My front porch is now a big mess because he installed all the coping but towards the front of the porch he didn't do. So even if I were to buy new coping, it wouldn't even match the existing one that BlueStone installed. Please avoid this company at all cost. The entire project was supposed to cost $5500, and I even offered to pay him an extra $1000 to finish the job. Instead of saying no thank you, he just ignored text. I was desperate at the time so I hired Bluestone, but what a big mistake that was. I guess business was very slow for Bluestone so they were able to do it. The work they did was mediocre and the service was absolutely horrible. Please save yourself the headache and hire a reputable company or get referrals from someone you trust. Luckily for me I only paid him $800, so I can always pay someone to take remove it and have it redone.

Erin & Neil on Beaumont Court
Erin & Neil on Beaumont Court
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front walkway and backyard landscaping

We were extremely happy with the work that Bluestone landscaping did on our front walkway and backyard patio. The job was completed with a lot of attention to details and we have no doubt that the work will stand the test of time. I would highly recommend Bluestone landscaping.

Jason in Williamsburg
Jason in Williamsburg
1 review KITCHENER, ON

Backyard Stone Patio

Bluestone Landscaping is a hard working group of professionals. They completed top notch work faster than expected and on budget. The quality of the job was high and as a result I am going to have an outstanding looking patio for years and years. I would definitely use this company again for future landscaping projects and would highly recommend them to family and friends.

More about Bluestone Landscaping

Bluestone Landscaping Limited is a family owned and operated landscaping firm, with over 20 years of industry experience and is an accredited member of Landscape Ontario. We are a full-service landscape company and we work with our customers from consultation, through design and build, and also offer ongoing maintenance service. ...