EcoBoxes

V in Calgary
V in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Moving boxes

I used Ecoboxes for my recent move and couldn't be happier with them! They were delivered promptly and were nice and clean. They're great for the environment and they're better for stacking since they're a lot more durable than cardboard boxes!

The guy who delivered them and picked them up was very kind and professional. I even finished with them early and they were happy to come and get them out of my way before my original pick up date.

I would highly recommend this company!

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary

Moving Boxes

Just got my boxes for my upcoming move. Great service, I ordered them on Friday and got them Monday. Great for the environment. Very professional company would definitely recommend them to anyone.