Plumber Md Ltd

Reviews for Plumber Md Ltd

Carolyn Kremer from Calgary
Carolyn Kremer from Calgary

40 gal hot water tank replacement

I chose to use Plumber MD to replace my hot water tank because they were scored so highly on this site by others who had dealt with them. Morley Drake the company's owner, returned my call promptly, fit me in quickly, offered me a fair and comprehensive price, and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Who could ask for more!! Thank you!! I have already started recommending this company to my friends :)

Carolyn Kremer, Calgary, AB

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Plumbing

I am 100% satisfied. This company was easy to schedule with, on time, well priced, courteous, etc. I am one pleased customer and will definitely call them again anytime I need a plumber.

The Garage Guys Inc from Calgary
The Garage Guys Inc from Calgary

Ongoing Projects

I have used Morley from Plumber MD Ltd., for many projects and have referred him to multiple clients. Some of the renovations were very extensive and Morley was exceptional in all ways. One of the great things about Morley is his attitude and his great smile!

Craig Bowd from Calgary
Craig Bowd from Calgary

Plumbing fixture replacements

Morley Drake, the owner of Plumber MD Ltd., completed the work himself. Morley was professional, on time, on schedule and on budget. The workmanship was top drawer and I would not hesitate to recommend Plumber MD to anyone.

Shawn Dickson from Calgary
Shawn Dickson from Calgary

Furnace emergency

Transformer in furnace blew up overnight in January. Called Morley first thing in the morning and he was there asap to troubleshoot the problem, get the part and fix the furnace. The new part was modified and not the same as the old part so installation was tricky but Morley knows what he is doing. Morley is honest and fair.....now if only I could find those same qualities in an auto mechanic??

More about Plumber Md Ltd

Incorporated in 2009, Servicing Calgary and Surrounding areas, Plumber MD's Vision is to provide our customers with a complete plumbing solution that best suits their needs by providing quality products and excellent service that exceeds customer expectations in the Plumbing industry.
By combining quality products, professional services and compentent staff experienced in the industry, we always make sure we offer our customers value for their money.