HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Plumber MD LTD

Reviews for Plumber MD LTD

gfarkas from Calgary
gfarkas from Calgary

New hot water tank install

I cannot say enough great things about Plumber MD. They came in 6 months ago to give us a quote however we were not ready at the time, flash forward to July and they honored the original quote. Morley, Jesse and Taylor are amazing, hard workers and great guys. If you need anything plumbing related these are your guys. I know any future work will going to Morley and his crew.

Amazing work!!
Thank you so much.

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so happy that you are pleased with our services. Anytime you need a plumber, please don't hesitate to call. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our company! Thanks Morley

Viv Harding in Calgary
Viv Harding in Calgary

PolyB replacement

Everything you read about Morley, Taylor and Jesse doing a fantastic job and being great guys is true. Saw the company's vans at a neighbour's house replacing PolyB. Those neighbours then referred them, and after researching (FB page Ugly Christmas Sweater photo sold it ;) - called them up. Very happy to now have a reliable plumber team in my 'rolodex'.

The guys and I at Plumber MD always like to have a little fun...so stay tuned to our FB page - you never know what could show up lol. Thanks so much for the raving review! We strive to go out of our way for our customers - glad to hear we made the rolodex! Please don't hesitate to call. Thanks Morley

Gene and Grant from Calgary
Gene and Grant from Calgary

Hot water heater replacement

Jessy and Morley showed up right on time and did a great job of replacing our hot water heater. They put down drop cloths to keep hallway clean. They were respective of the property and very pleasant to have around. We would definitely use them again.

Thank you for the review, I'm glad we met your expectations and anytime you need a plumber be sure to give us a call! Thanks Morley

Pam in Calgary
Pam in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Issues

Morley and the team at Plumber MD were awesome. Very patient and easy to talk to even when I was in a state of panic! Prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. Cleaned up after the work was completed and always kept me informed of their status. Absolutely recommend them for any plumbing job - great work! Thanks so much Morley.

Thanks Pam for such kind words. We were happy to help you out in your panic lol. The guys really enjoyed working in your home and being entertained by "Dixie". Thanks again for the recommendation, Morley

Rebecca in Edmonton
Rebecca in Edmonton

Excellent work, excellent people

I would not hesitate to recommend Morley. He was extremely organized, pleasant, punctual, and helpful. He answered all of my questions (we had a big project done -- all polyb replaced by pex) in our home. His quote was a little lower than the other quote I got, which was great. His guys are also hardworking and easy to have around. I was nervous about this whole restoration project, but it went really well and they went above and beyond to do a few extra things we needed done. House was left very clean, they even mopped the floors. I found Morley through homestars and relied on the reviews. Turns out they were all correct.

Thanks Rebecca for the wonderful review. I'm happy that we were able to provide you with a positive experience with your restoration project. We do take great pride in our work and we strive to provide quality service at all times. We sincerely thank you for recommending Plumber MD! Thanks Morley

Dominic in Calgary
Dominic in Calgary

Poly-B Replacement

I had my old poly-B piping replaced with Pex A in February. Having compared the quotes from three plumbing companies, I finally hired Plumber MD Ltd. Morley came to my house for an estimate and clearly explained to me how the work would be done. The price was very reasonable and the whole job was completed and charged as quoted. Morley is a very nice guy. I had so many questions from quote to installation and communicated with him via emails. He answered my questions patiently. The whole job was neatly done by Morley's skillful plumbing crew. Excellent job!

Thanks so much Dominic for the review. I am very pleased with the work of my team on this job and happy to see that you are happy with our work. Please feel free to contact us, should you require any further plumbing needs. Thanks Morley

MLM in Calgary
MLM in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Morley & Team came and replaced my 75 gallon hot water tank and did a great job! They finished quickly and were very careful carrying in/out the HWT not to damage any walls or floors. Would recommend them for sure!

We are pleased that your experience with Plumber MD was great! Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you require any future services.
Thanks
Morley

Jin
Jin

Poly-B replacement

Got poly-B pipes replaced in our bungalow. It was a worry free experience. I didn't have much time to oversee the project, but things were done exactly as I was told when Morley first came in to do the estimate. Communication was good. Addressed all my concerns and minor requests. A reasonable number of holes were cut on the walls and ceiling. Morley and his crew are very skilled and experienced in poly-B replacement. As a comparison, I also had another plumber coming in to get an estimate. Morley's solution was way more elegant, really minimizing the damage to existing walls and ceiling as well as any other furniture or structures that are in the way.

Thank you Jin for the kind review. We are glad to hear that your experience was "worry free" it was a pleasure working in your home. If there is anything else you need in the future, please be sure to give us a call.
Thanks
Morley

Donna from Calgary
Donna from Calgary

Poly B pipes removal

We had leak in our basement and decided to get all our Poly B pipes replaced with PEX pipes as well as a new hot water tank. We interviewed a few different companies and decided to go with Plumber MD. Morley was easy to deal with and he is a very nice guy. He and his apprentice did the job in 2 1/2 days. We would recommend them to other people. Thanks again, Morley!

Thank you Donna for such kind words. I'm happy that our team was able to help and it was a pleasure working in your home. I appreciate you taking the time to submit this review.
Thanks,
Morley, Plumber MD

Poly B remediation

Morley and his crew did a wonderful job in remediating the Poly b in our residence. They were friendly, prompt and professional. They were competitively priced and easy to work with. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write one for us. If you need anything else please give us a call!
Thanks again,
Morley, Plumber MD

More about Plumber MD LTD

Incorporated in 2009, Servicing Calgary and Surrounding areas, Plumber MD's Vision is to provide our customers with a complete plumbing solution that best suits their needs by providing quality products and excellent service that exceeds customer expectations in the Plumbing industry.
By combining quality products, professional services and compentent staff experienced in the industry, we always make sure we offer our customers value for their money.