Residential Painting Specialists

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in WOODBINE  >  Residential Painting Specialists

Review for Residential Painting Specialists

Harpal Rajewal in Calgary
Harpal Rajewal in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Exterior House Painting/Deck Staining

Hi everyone

I very much appreciate the excellent job that Kenan from Residential Painting Specialists did on the old wood sidings of my house. It was a tough job for a regular painter, but Kenan, with his expert skills and knowledge helped me select the right kind of paint, and very patiently accomplished the job. Although it took him a little longer than expected, he never cringed about it. I am happy I engaged Residential Painting Specialists for the job. My house looks a lot brighter and happier than before. Thanks Kenan.

Harpal