- did not clean floors initially, required 2 return visits to clean floor
- paint drips all over hardwood floor, tried to claim it was pre-existing when the paint drips were clearly from new colour
- floor boards poorly done, and did not return to fix glaring problems
- found out later that water heater installement was NOT up to code
- never sent me my bill
- charged my credit card despite up front promise not to lay charges until I was satisfied with work, WHICH I ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT.
Would have pursued matters, but due to work travel needs, and after weeks of dealing with them over and over again, I simply gave up and cut my losses.
AVOID AT ALL COST, perfect example of the kind of terrible stories that gets shown on Holmes at Home. Dishonest and shoddy work. Contracting nightmare!