Pool Mates

Reviews for Pool Mates

Rebecca
Rebecca

My Go To Pool Company

Pool Mates is the only pool store I go to. I find Matt and his team to be so incredibly helpful giving advice on how to get the most of pool season. Since we moved into our house 7 years and this being our first pool, they have really made it incredibly easy to manage. Not only do i go regularly for chemicals, pool toys etc but have had them over the years replace our old pump, add a heater, safety cover and replace our lining. I without a doubt would recommend this company to anyone that has a pool - they are amazing!

DdV in Scarborough
DdV in Scarborough

Pool Mates truly are necessary when you have a pool

We are new to our home and to owning a pool. The people that did our pool opening were cheap, but they did a very poor job explaining any of the equipment and a very poor job of any type of winterizing ect.

So, when something broke (due to our lack of knowledge) we looked around for a different company and we came across Pool Mates.

They were fast, they came the very next day, they not only fixed our issue, but they explained why we had the issue, to ensure we didn't make the same mistake.

We have now had them do our pool closing, where they were also incredibly knowledgeable, explaining what we were going to do in the spring to get the best out of our pool.

We also took advantage of their fall sale to buy equipment that we needed, since the previous company had done such a poor job maintaining, we had to replace almost everything.

Matt and Sam have been very helpful, very knowledgeable, and are a good resource for keeping and maintaining a pool.

RMC in Toronto
RMC in Toronto

Simply the Best

Can't rave enough about this company!

We'd tried other pool companies, and were so glad Pool Mates was recommended to us.

Polite, cheerful, dependable and helpful, the staff really take customer service seriously. Whether it's energy saving recommendations or how they treat your property and equipment, they always go that extra step ensuring you have the best service possible.

D in Scarborough
D in Scarborough

Terrific Service!!

Love Pool Mates! Fantastic team! They have opened and closed my pool for years and every time do a terrific job. The team is knowledgeable and friendly and most importantly gives great advice. Several times I have asked about new equipment and they always give all of the options and costs. There is no question they want what is best for the customer and are not simply trying to sell you unnecessary products! I really appreciate that I can trust their advice.
I buy my chlorine at the store. It is a great deal and they take care to ensure it is carried to my car and stored properly. I have used the pool maintenance service a few times and they do a fantastic job vacuuming the pool. Definitely a 10/10 for service, sales and support!!

Terrific service

I can't say enough good things about pool mates. We moved into a house with a pool 10 years ago. We had a variety of lackluster people taking care of our pool for about 5 years and it was driving me crazy. I searched online for other pool service companies but no one wanted to come work in the beaches. Then a neighbour recommended pool mates. Matt is so helpful. Everything gets done in a timely manner. They even deliver chemicals when they're working in the area and just charge my card. Awesome service!

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

pool supplies and service

I've been using Pool Mates at their Kingston Rd store since they opened. They have done everything from Chemicals, water testing, installed safety winter cover, painted the pool, automatic pool cleaner, replacement parts, solar covers, etc. etc.

Matt, Grant, Martin, Roland and everyone there are always a pleasure to deal with and always get things done.

Highly recommend !

Brenda from Scarborough
Brenda from Scarborough

Opening and closing pool

Pool mate has opened and closed our pool for a few years ! Polite friendly service always the same. We drained pool when winterizing it and filled it up for summer opening ! They made mistake with dates and time for closing and opening a couple of times wasn't happy I work so does husband !We live 10 minutes away from Pool Mate. Price kept going up each year. Also didn't blow out our solar system which we agree on ! They had no idea how timer works for pool ! It is a very old system but still works great. They power washed around my pool which was never done other years I have always been here so I know when questioned they said yes every year it gets done ! Sorry to say that's incorrect ! Watch, learn and listen! Always use Home Stars call around compare !

11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool Closing

Matt, Graham and the crew have been opening and closing our pool for the last three years. They are efficient and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the area that required this service!

11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool Opening/Closing, Service & Supplies

Matt and Graham are extremely knowledgeable and reliable. I was a new pool owner last summer, and they offered a free (with store credit) pool tutorial where they showed me everything I had to do to keep the pool in top shape. I've been dealing with them for a year now and they've proven themselves time and time again. I would (and have) recommend them to anyone!

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Scarborough?