Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.

Tree Service
Toronto ON M3J 2P1
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.

Reviews for Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.

kathy from Old Toronto
kathy from Old Toronto

Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.

This is the first time I have dealt with Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.
They were very prompt to give an estimate and to have the job done.
Large deadwood and broker branches were removed from a silver birch. The tree still has its beautiful symmetrical shape.
I will certainly deal with the company in the future and would certainly recommend them.

Julia
Julia

Excellent Residential Tree Care

I have a small downtown garden with a couple of trees that require very special care. Bruce tree has provided dormant oil spraying, deep root fertilization, pruning and excellent advice over the past many years and I would highly recommend them. They are professional, knowledgeable and a pleaseure to deal with.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Excellent Arborists

Bruce Tree is doing excellent work for us at 401 Richmond were are struggling to grow trees under difficult urban conditions. They are inventive, highly knowledgable and have excellent technical skills (and equipment). I recommend them unreservedly.

GolfProf in Toronto
GolfProf in Toronto

Tree removal and pruning

Bruce Tree Expert Company is amazing! Not only did you provide accurate quotes for both tree removal and trimming, but you we able to schedule the work at our convenience. The crew you sent out to our property was very courteous and professional. I must say that they surpassed our expectations. Not only was all the work done to our specifications, but the clean-up was perfect- I didn't even have to sweep the sidewalk! I am going to recommend your company to friends and neighbours. Bruce Tree truly is expert!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Tree Pruning

We were very pleased with the service. Despite a difficult job, the team were able to take down a large overhanging branch without damage to the gardens below. They also cleaned up everything before they left. We have already recommended Bruce Tree to a neighbour and will contact them again when needed.

L. Hollas in Toronto
L. Hollas in Toronto

Tree Pruning

Our experience was excellent. Chris came at the time promised
and his knowledge was evident, making some additional suggestions
which we accepted.
Todd and Holly came and completed the work to our complete satisfaction, and when they were done, cleaned up so well that you
would not have known they were there.
Highly recommend this company.

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

tree pruning

What a fabulous job! The team was incredibly professional; they brought the branch (which looked huge to me) down in pieces with no damage to the surrounding garden or deck. I expected all sorts of rogue branches to fall on my plants - didn't happen. I'm so happy!

CR from Toronto
CR from Toronto

High degree of professionalism and integrity

I had used the same arborist for almost 20 years when I switched in 2014. My long-time arborist had quoted an outrageous
amount [due to the high demand for arborists after the 2013 ice storm]. I called three other highly regarded arborists: Chris from Bruce Tree gave sound advice and a very reasonable quote . Based on that and the subsequent excellent service provided , I called them again last month for general pruning.

Thank you very much for your continued excellent service!

The professionalism , high level of integrity and pride of work is so very evident in every aspect of the work.

The expert and honest advice during the quotation process , the thoroughness and care with which the actual pruning is done , and the tidy manner during the clean up are all very much appreciated.

Kudos to Todd and Holly!

Carmelanna from Etobicoke

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Cedar Hedge Trimming

I hired Bruce Tree to trim a very large cedar hedge around my backyard pool. Their crew did an excellent job and was very professional. As well, the customer service offered by their office staff was top notch. I highly recommend Bruce Tree Company.

Jerry K.  in Toronto
Jerry K. in Toronto

Great Professional Tree Service!

I have hired Bruce Tree 3 times since we purchased our home in Etobicoke back in 2013. I have always been very impressed with the level of service we receive from their office staff and the team on-site. They are true professionals! Knowledgable, courteous and their final clean up is impeccable--like they were never there! I would hire them again and again to take care of my trees! Bruce Tree--feel free to use my comments in your website testimonials. See you in the fall for our biannual fertilizing service.