D.B. Flooring

604-230-3204
SURREY
BC
V3R1X7

Got some hard wood flooring for my house and you betcha, it's very hard. The wood is real and the gloss makes it better. Now I'm considering getting rid of my carpet to get more hardwood flooring by DB Flooring = DA BEST Flooring!

Alana L.
Alana L.
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Replace lino flooring in my guest bathroom

I had a flood in late January 2011, and through a restoration company, and their preferred flooring company, we had a really nice yound man, Dennis Barbiere, owner/operator of D .B. Flooring, who arrived, and did an outstanding installation job of replacing our guest bathroom, as well as other work. His workmanship was excellent. I would hire him again in a heart beat to install lino or carpeting.