ADT Security Services

Calgary AB T2E6J5
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Calgary  >  ADT Security Services

Reviews for ADT Security Services

Re: Don't waste your time

We contracted ADT Security Services to install an alarm system for our company. It has been nothing short of a disaster. Constant missed appointments, they are disorganized, unapologetic for their errors.

I wouldn't recommend this company.

Gilbert in Toronto
Gilbert in Toronto

Customer Service

Worst experience ever. Unreliable and irresponsible service. Even for urgent matters you have to wait on line for at least 30 minutes. And because ADT was not able to pick up my phone call within a few minutes as stated clearly to me the police was dispatched. When you tried to explain no one at ADT cares to take any responsibility. I have been with ADT for almost 10 years and they will not consider your loyalty if something goes wrong. I decided to leave this company. Even your alarm goes off now you will be asked to press 1 then 2 then ....... and wait forever. Think twice if you want professional and timely service.

julie from Calgary
julie from Calgary

Do NOT trust this company IT IS A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH

We signed up with protectron for a two year contract and they told me that we could move during no problem. So we moved 6 months later, ADT charged us $500 to move our equipment and then without any contracts signed etc renewed our monitoring contract for 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! I only discovered this after calling to see about removing one portion of my rate plan. I have spoken to representatives 4 TIMES. First time they said that when you move you automatically consent to new contract!!!! BEWARE!!!

The tech that moved my equipment 3 blocks did not tell me that!!!!!

I did not sign a new contract!!!!!!!

The second call they agreed to change my contract to 36 months from move date. The BEST they could do. Well that was 3 months ago, and I am on call #4 asking why it has not been changed.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM ABOUT NO HASSLE MOVES

DO NOT BELIEVE THEY WILL HONOUR THE CONTRACT DATES

KEEP YOUR CONTRACTS BECAUSE IF YOU LOSE THE ORIGINAL THERE IS NO END>>>>

IT IS LIKE A NIGHTMARE> WE CAN NEVER MOVE AGAIN WITHOUT THIS FOLLOWING US FOR 5 MORE YEARS AND 5 MORE YEARS and 5 MORE YEARS.

Crystal  from Calgary
Crystal from Calgary

security system

Just bought new home called few alarm companies after call several n checking reviews adt is the company I decided to go with , the price is fair got the pulse camera system and live monitoring , the installation took a few hours had a weeks waiting time before I could get it installed , customer service is really great with any questions you may have .. pulse system can be a bit frustrating at first with the text n email notification settings my dog kept setting it off and emails were constant but once you manage the settings the system works great

Matthew Smith  from Peachland
Matthew Smith from Peachland
1 review Peachland, BC

ADT Pulse Secuirty System

Doug Cass was my ADT service representative and our experience with him was awesome. Prompt service, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended and commend him on his efforts and workmanship. He even offered his personal phone number had we encounter any issues in the future. The service with ADT and the product is also excellent. The price is very reasonable considering the amount of functions the system offers. The cameras that were provided are of very high quality. Set up time was very fast and the run through on the system was explained very thoroughly by Doug. We are now life time ADT customers for sure.

E MURTHA in Calgary
E MURTHA in Calgary

security stystem

Just had ADT install a security system. The job was quick and efficient and they took the time to explain everything thoroughly.
Would recommend them to anyone looking for a reputable company.

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Alarm system installation

We recently moved into our new build and had an estimate from ADT who proved to be the best value for money. The wireless system was quickly installed and the instructions were easy to follow. We feel safe and secure when we are in our home and know its secure whilst we are away. Very pleased with the service all round :)

Patrick from Calgary
Patrick from Calgary

Home Alarm System

ADT did a great job of the consultation and free estimate on my home. Their installer was excellent and quick, and he did a great job of explaining the system. We had this system installed in an older home that had been renovated, and ADT was reasonably priced compared to the other quotes we received.

Sorin Serbanescu from Calgary
Sorin Serbanescu from Calgary

Home security system

ADT Security services, a professional security service, with a year round 24/7 contract and service.
They offer an professional sales services and a team to maintain the system. A great service with an excellent program.

Sandra P. in Calgary
Sandra P. in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Replacement battery for main console

The battery on the main console in my house was slowly dying. The folks on the phone at the ADT head office were helpful as much as they could be. They tried to explain over the phone how to change it. When that was not successful, they sent over a repairman who was on time and very helpful. He explained how to change the battery and showed me how to do it so I would be able to do it on my own next time. Good service! I recommend them.