Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Maple  >  Canada-Pro Painters

Reviews for Canada-Pro Painters

Fred Toronto
Fred Toronto

Painting two rooms in my home

416-238-1212
MAPLE
L6A1T4

The reviews I read here highly recommend this company. I bought a couple of Groupons some time ago, intending to have Canada-Pro paint at my home. When I attempted to redeem them, the company never responded. Multiple calls, emails, and even Groupon's attempts to contact them were unsuccessful.

What a frustrating experience. Why even make the Groupon offer if you can't respond to inquiries?

Hani in Mississauga
Hani in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Kid's Room Painting

Mitch is a true professional. When he came over to give an estimate, he was honest with me and made recommendations to save me money. On the day of the job, he arrived on time in the morning and finished just after lunch (much earlier than I expected, especially since this project included one coat of primer plus two coats of paint). I was working from home and hardly noticed he was there. The final product was incredible, my wife and I were incredible happy with the quality of work. When my 3 year old daughter came home and saw her new room, she was literally dancing circles.

Karmali
Karmali
4 reviews North York, ON

Interior Home Painting

416-238-1212
MAPLE
L6A1T4

Mitch and John were great, the did an amazing job of painting our house at a price that couldn't be beat. Very courteous and professional and they gave us great advice when it came to picking colors.

Gabe
Gabe
2 reviews Concord, ON

Condo painting

Job well done. Everything looks brand new. Trusted them with choosing colours and we're glad we did. Painters were courteous and Punctual. repaired water damaged ceiling. Fantastic job. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone that needs painting.

AMD in Mississauga
AMD in Mississauga

Living Room & Dining Room Painting

I had Mitch come in to paint the living and dining room. He did an awesome job, kept the area clean and tidied up after he left. The quality of work speaks for itself.

Nora Hindy in Oakville
Nora Hindy in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Painting

I just had my hallway painted by Canada Pro Painters. I was very pleased with the results. I was also impressed with the professionalism and courtesy shown by the gentleman who painted. I have already recommended the company to friends and considering more work to be done.
You will not be diaappointed with this company.

Maple
Maple

Paint 3 bedrooms

The job was done very professionally and fast. We could not be happier with the service provided. They were courteous and willing to to do an accent wall. All three rooms were completed in less than a day without any mess left behind. Great Work!

MARCI in Concord
MARCI in Concord
2 reviews CONCORD, ON

BATHROOM & KITCHEN CABINETS

My cabinets were 15 years old, they showed lots of wear and tear. Today they look like their from a magazine. From and old fashioned almond color to nice bright white. Changed the whole kitchen. Took advantage of a Groupon deal and for once it worked out great! Thanks guys.

Maria in Markham
Maria in Markham

House painting

I must say I’ve had painters in my home in the past but never have they been as courteous and pleasant to deal with as the two painters you sent to paint my home.
They did an outstanding job. I wondered how they would be able tackle the 20' high walls in my living room but they made it look easy.
Everybody loves the colours you recommended also.
Thanks again Canada-Pro.

More about Canada-Pro Painters

High quality residential and commercial painting sevices. The price we quote in advance is the price you'll pay, never more.