Canada-Pro Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
MAPLE ON L6A1T4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Maple  >  Canada-Pro Painters  >  Painting of Basement Home Theatre and Lounge
MG in Woodbridge
MG in Woodbridge

Painting of Basement Home Theatre and Lounge

I was looking for a painting company that would be able to take on this unique type of project. We were finishing our basement with a dedicated home theatre room and an attached lounge / Bar. When it came time to painting our space, our requirements involved using a combination of red and black paint for the home theatre, which required some special paints so that it would not cause reflections. The lounge area was a little more straight forward but required a main colour with a feature wall in different colour. I interviewed several companies before deciding on Canada-Pro Painters. I met with Mitch, who was a total professional during our initial meeting and he left me feeling confident this project would be done right. I can only say that I overwhelmingly pleased with the final results. Mitch took care to do exactly what I asked for and was a pleasure to work with throughout this phase of my project. He was on time each day and cleaned up after he was done. A total "10" in my books. I would not hesitate to recommend Mitch and Canada-Pro Painters to my family and friends and will definitely call him back for future work. Thank you Mitch.

Thank you so much Max.
It was my pleasure working for you.