Canada-Pro Painters

HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Maple  >  Canada-Pro Painters

Reviews for Canada-Pro Painters

Penny, Markham
Penny, Markham

Painted full interior - 3 Story Townhouse – fabulous job!

Mitch and his team recently did an incredible job painting walls and trim for our entire 3-story townhouse, including some extra repair work. They did an excellent job! The final painted finish is very high quality. The edges are all very clean and there were no roller marks to be seen.
They all arrived on time and were very careful when moving furniture and hanging mirrors, etc. The bonus was that Mitch and two others completed the entire job in one week. They were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them.

MG in Woodbridge
MG in Woodbridge

Painting of Basement Home Theatre and Lounge

I was looking for a painting company that would be able to take on this unique type of project. We were finishing our basement with a dedicated home theatre room and an attached lounge / Bar. When it came time to painting our space, our requirements involved using a combination of red and black paint for the home theatre, which required some special paints so that it would not cause reflections. The lounge area was a little more straight forward but required a main colour with a feature wall in different colour. I interviewed several companies before deciding on Canada-Pro Painters. I met with Mitch, who was a total professional during our initial meeting and he left me feeling confident this project would be done right. I can only say that I overwhelmingly pleased with the final results. Mitch took care to do exactly what I asked for and was a pleasure to work with throughout this phase of my project. He was on time each day and cleaned up after he was done. A total "10" in my books. I would not hesitate to recommend Mitch and Canada-Pro Painters to my family and friends and will definitely call him back for future work. Thank you Mitch.

Thank you so much Max.
It was my pleasure working for you.

Helen V from North York
Helen V from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Painting

Mitch and Justin did an incredible job painting our large home. Their price was unbelievable, and the delivered excellent, reliable and friendly service. They also took care of all details and were so kind to warmly accommodate last minute changes! I cannot say enough about how thrilled we are with the service we received!

Really appreciate it Helen. Thank you.

Laura Zappetti from Scarborough
Laura Zappetti from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Mitch Home Painters

I'm glad that my friends had a positive experience with Mitch, however we did not. Mitch cancelled with us in Dec and said he would contact us in the New Year after he recovered from an accident. We did not hear from him by Feb so I sent him a text to see how he was feeling and that we hoped we would hear from him soon. We did not recieve a reply. After 2 months of working with the voucher company I finally got a refund today.I see that Mitch has been working and must be feeling better. I'm glad to hear that. Just wish we also had the same positive experience that I'm reading here.

Norm Al in Danforth Village
Norm Al in Danforth Village

Painted Bathroom Room

Mitch came by to fix up a sloppy paint job from another person who I hired. He was nice enough to redeem my expired voucher that I forgot I had. He was very professional, quick and clean. He kept me posted throughout the whole project. One thing, I liked about him was that he would reply to my emails in a timely manner. It was a small job but I had no problems with him.

Thank you.

John Wong from Markham
John Wong from Markham

Painting Trim and Common Area of House

Mitch and John painted the common area of my house and the trim. They did a fantastic job and were very clean. They finished on time and was very accommodating when I asked for a few extra things to be done. Price was very reasonable. Very happy with the work and would recommend to family and friends.

E from Toronto
E from Toronto

Painted Room

Mitch did a great job painting our daughter's room. He was quick, thorough and the room was spotless when he left. He's also very dedicated as he had to borrow someone else's truck to make it to our house to do the job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Josh Grant from Maple
Josh Grant from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Painted Kitchen Cabinets

We decided to paint our cabinets, and after considering painting them ourselves, we were recommended Canada Pro painters. They were professional, timely and did an overall good job. The cabinets look great. I would definitely recommend these guys for anyone having their cabinets painted.

Laura Spina from Maple
Laura Spina from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and a Hallway

First of all I want to say thank you Mitch. Each time I called my husband about the paint because I just had to know...I received a positive feedback. One of the comments was..."he is fast". . Other positive feedback I'd like to add....the price was unbeatable...the paint job is phenomenal...Our family is very happy and i've spread the news to a few of my girlfriends i will be passing your business cards along... wish you continuous success and will definitely call you again...in fact i think you'll be our painter for life.. as soon as i laid my eyes on you i sensed we picked the right person for the job! We appreciate you and thank you for making our home beautiful. Great job!!! The Spina Family.

Thank you so much.
Really appreciate it guys.

Stephanie Frost from Toronto
Stephanie Frost from Toronto

2 storey condo - interior painting

Mitch did a fabulous job on a very tight timeframe. Very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Arrived promptly and worked efficiently and took great care in protecting our new wood floors and carpeted areas. I only wish I had the budget for him to paint my 3 bathrooms!

More about Canada-Pro Painters

High quality residential and commercial painting sevices. The price we quote in advance is the price you'll pay, never more.