SleepCountry

Reviews for SleepCountry

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Mattress & linen & pillow

Sleep Country is always my first choice when it comes to mattress and bedroom stuff. One good example of a successful Canadian Retailer! They are really experts of sleep :)

graciela loredo from Calgary
graciela loredo from Calgary

Mattress

We were looking in different places for a good mattress for our bed, but we were not happy about what we found, until we remember the song and went directly with them, they are the specialist on mattress and bingo we found the one perfect for us, it was a great experience, good products, quality and service :)

Justin in Calgary
Justin in Calgary

Pillows

At first I didn't know that sleep country sold pillows, until I heard the ad on the radio. I went into sleep country to find more out. When I went in there was a ton of different styles of pillows the salesman asked me a ton of questions about my sleep and made a recommendation on which pillow to get. I will be getting my next pillow from there again.

S Quon in Calgary
S Quon in Calgary

King mattress

I purchased a King Size mattress from Sleep Country. The sales associate was very knowledgeable as I was looking for a particular mattress but only knew the name of the hotel I stayed at in Saskatoon where I loved the mattress. He knew exactly the make and model and I am now in sleep heaven!

C Pedersen in Calgary
C Pedersen in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

mattress

I recently purchased a mattress from SleepCountry. Very impressed with the selection, quality, price, and staff knowledge and assistance. I did not feel pressured and could try out all of the mattresses. The delivery service was excellent.