Novak Aluminum

Jo
Jo
1 review Oshawa, ON

Eavestroughs

Novak was great ! We had initially decided to hold off and then changed our minds and he was quick to accommodate. Him and his workers were quick and thorough. Highly recommend Novak Aluminum!

Glad to help. It was a pleasure working for you

Tammy in Pickering
Tammy in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Siding repair.

We has siding come loose during the last big windstorm. We call and left message. Novak call us back and we set a time to come.
They arrived when they stated they would.
They were quick and fixed the siding. They even fixed a problem around our window.
Very happy with the work and service.
Thanks again,

Glad to help, thank you for the quick review

Kylie
Kylie

New siding/exterior insulation

Novack has been an absolute pleasure to work with since day one. During the quote process, he was incredibly responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I had the information needed to make an informed decision about the project. During the installation, Novack and his team were very tidy and courteous (to both me and my neighbours). The quality of workmanship exceeded my expectations.

Thanks for the amazing review pleasure doing business with you

Michael M.
Michael M.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Recover Fascia with siding.

Wind blew off siding on fascia board. I contacted Home Stars on Sunday night and had an estimate Monday morning (contractor was in the area). Reasonable quote and job was completed on Friday of that same week. Job looks solid and professional. Novak used screws rather than nails to avoid repeat of damage.

Mark
Mark

Siding and eaves

Novak did a great job. Quick quote, answered my questions, came on time, eaves look great! Would recommend to all.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you

cmadan
cmadan

Repalce Siding in front of the house and over the garage, cap the garage door fram

Novak came by to give me an estimate. This was not a big job, but he still came by to do the work when he said he would. The job was done professionally and the quote he gave was very competitive with other vendors that I had contacted. While inspecting my home for the job quote he noticed an issue with my eaves-through and immediately suggested a solution. Its important to note the solution did not involve his services. He is very professional and courteous. I would easily recommend him to do any siding project without hesitation.

Thank you for the amazing review always glad to help

David
David
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Eavestrough repair

Needed some small repairs to our eavestrough. Novak was competitively priced and responded quickly. He actually found and fixed another issue with our eavestrough at no extra charge.

Always glad to help out. Thank you for the great feedback

password123 in Scarborough
password123 in Scarborough

Awesome Installers

this kid is awesome. never seen work and workmanship like this ever before. highly recommended...NO 1 compares to Novak
Toronto's best window installer by FAR...he is one awesome dude and the workmanship outstanding

Thank you for the positive review!!!!

Alex D in Scarborough
Alex D in Scarborough

Eavestrough/windows

Good guy and great work. Never had an issue with anything Novak has done for me. Even to this day if I have a question he's always free to give me his opinion or advice. I would not hesitate to recommend Novak to anyone looking to have work done.

Always a pleasure working for Alex and his father

Eavestrough

Novak was very professional and always on time. He helped us make a good selection on the material and the colour. The job was very well done and the pricing was worth the good quality of the job done.

Thank you for the review please message me so I can personally thank you

More about Novak Aluminum

Specializing in aluminum & vinyl products for the exterior of your home. Windows, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Doors