Novak Aluminum

Reviews for Novak Aluminum

Abigail
Abigail

Siding and soffit replacement

Novak did a great job replacing our vinyl siding, soffit and fascia! Very easy to communicate with, excellent service and workmanship. He even reattached a disconnected downspout at no extra cost. Highly recommended.

Thank you for such a quick review, glad we could help

Dilip
Dilip

Downspout pipe

Nova reinstalled the downspout pipe and also added extra screws to make sure it is mounted properly. I will recommend him to anybody who needs similar help.

Luigi in Toronto
Luigi in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Replacement

I had 3 windows replaced during a renovation last summer. Not only was Novak Aluminum priced right, but everything from the service and craftsmanship to the quality of windows was exceptional. There was also masonry and siding work which was also done to the highest quality. Not only did they conform to our renovation timelines, they also worked around our schedule, arrived on-time, cleaned up up accordingly and worked with the utmost professionalism. Will definately recommend them and will be using them again for our next project.

Thank you for the great review.

Chris in Scarborough
Chris in Scarborough

Efficiently executed quality workmanship

Novak Aluminum
416 729 3311
5 Ilfracombe Cres
Toronto
M1R 3R9

I had written estimates from a few contractors before I met with Novak. A good rapport set me at ease immediately. He explained how he would approach our job and made suggestion on materials and colour choices that we were quite pleased with when the project was completed. Novak has an experienced and well organized team who come prepared to get the job done efficiently and properly the first time with good attention to detail. They spent the last 30 minutes of each day cleaning up the site to keep things tidy. The work started and completed on time, despite weather conditions (it snowed). Novak's team was cooperative and easy to get along with and a joy to have around our home. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the great review, I'm really happy with the way your house turned out. Pebble is one of my favorite colors and it worked perfectly on your house

GRAHAM NEVILLE in Scarborough
GRAHAM NEVILLE in Scarborough

Aluminium Siding Repair

Windstorm in May 2018 damaged siding adjacent to my second level front bedroom window. Novak Alumininum gave me the lowest quote and spent some care to get an exact colour match for my 30 year old siding. Allthough this was a small job they completed the job in a professional manner in July after my return from my vacation. I have no hesitation in recommending this contractor who even fixed a protruding eavestrough screw for free!

Always glad to help, thank you for the great review

Debby C from Whitchurch Stouffville
Debby C from Whitchurch Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Relacement of siding after wind damage

After the first great blow in April of this year our siding of 35 years required repair / replacement (approx. 150 sq ft blew off / away). We went with complete replacement. Novak provided samples, ideas and advice as to what was possible as to what theoretical. Job was finished fast and neat ( 2 days ), with many neighbours complementing our choice, and his quality work ( details and the finicky stuff you always fussy over ). Price was in the midrange of prices from our numerous quotes. No complaints. Staff respectful, polite, and efficient. I would bring in Novak again for my eaves if they had not been previously done. Real personable guy.

Laura
Laura

Eavestrough replacement

Novak Aluminum was recommended to us by a friend and we are more than happy with our decision to choose them for our eavestrough. We were provided a quote next day and the work was completed that same day! The crew were friendly, professional, and kept their job site clean. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for eavestrough replacement.

I'm glad everything worked out with us working in your area the same day, and where able to fit you into our schedule

C. &.
C. &.
2 reviews King City, ON

Fascia on the gable ends.

Excellent workmanship,clean and neat, at a fair price. Novak is great to deal with, on time and returned all calls no matter how trivial.
Very pleased with Novak Aluminum. Will certainly recommend to my neighbours.

Pleasure working with you and appreciated your hospitality with the donuts and coffee

Stacey C.
Stacey C.

Vinyl siding and window installation.

We are so happy with the work Novak Aluminum did for us. They installed a new window, completely sided the house, put trim around the windows, and installed new fascia and guttering. Their quote was very reasonable and they were always easy to reach and responsive to our calls. They are friendly, helpful and reliable, and their work and attention to detail is excellent. They finished the job on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!!

I'm so happy with the way this project turned out. It will definitely go on my website

Can't wait to see the before and after pictures together

It was a pleasure working with you

Theodore
Theodore

Home Transformation Courtesy of Novak

Service: Full eavestrough install with alurex leafguard, new aluminum soffit installation over wood, sunroom removal, fascia replacement, and garage door capping.

We are glad to have had Novak and his crew come and transform our home from drab and bland to a stunner on the street.

After getting bad ice dams last winter and some water damage inside we decided to insulate part of the attic that wasn’t done in the past and get more ventilation into the unconditioned space through new soffits.

Our experience:

Quotation: Novak showed up when he said he would, thoroughly looked over the home, assessed any challenges and did more than just price a quote he consulted sending us renderings in different colours and styles. His detailed quote was thorough, descriptive and accurate come pay day.

Job experience: The guys worked in the dreadful summer heat but were professional, clean, and careful. The installations appear to be strong and well done and the aesthetic change that a good aluminum install can do is dramatic. We even had Novak come back to cap our garage after it was redone post the big aluminum install.

Honestly this is hard work and it was done with care by Novak. Of the 6 quotes we received his was one of the most competitively priced and I believe the quality would match any installer out there.

Thank you for the in-depth review. It helps out with business enormously! Me and the crew appreciate the hospitality received with coffee and lunch. It was truly a pleasure

More about Novak Aluminum

Specializing in aluminum & vinyl products for the exterior of your home. Windows, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Doors