Novak Aluminum

Novak Aluminum

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Novak Aluminum

Church metal roof

Had great communication with Novak from start to finish. The quote was very detailed and thorough and did not change at the end of the project. They were very honest with me from the start of the project and their advice was great. They were willing to walk away from project rather than quote me for a product which would not have held up. I love that kind of honesty in a service person.

I'm really happy with the way the church turned out. With the scale of the roof and it being metal. A conventional aluminum eavestrough would not have held up. The Lindab European half round steel eavestrough is manufactured and designed in Sweden and is far superior to any other product available in Canada. We are proud to be one of the few installation companies in Toronto offering the "Lindab Rainline"

Nello in Lower Ajax
Nello in Lower Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Siding Replacement + Insulation

Novak and his crew were great to work with and did a fantastic job. The job was scheduled and completed on time. I have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Novak Aluminum to anyone.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad the color choice worked out so well.

Fantastic & Professional!

Novak was a pleasure to deal with. He was courteous, helpful and honest. He solved my issues in a timely manner and did an incredible job. I could t recommend this company higher!

Glad we could help. And the match looks perfect I'm happy I was able to find a color that worked

allen.stern in Thornhill
allen.stern in Thornhill

Gutters replacement

Excellent service. Prompt and efficient and a pleasure to work with Novak. Will definitely recommend his services

Frances
Frances

Replace sidings, soffit, fascia and evaestrough

Novak Aluminum is a very friendly and professional company. They did an excellent job replacing our house's sidings, soffit and eavestrough. They offered valuable recommendations on materials to be used for the project. All work was completed on time with great care and craftsmanship. We are all very glad to see the transformation.

I'm really happy with the way the house turned out I'm sure the neighbor will be calling me now that he sees the transformation. Thank you for the excellent review

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Siding, soffit, eaves replacement on whole house

Pure Professional. Attentive to detail, quick working, punctual, friendly and communicative. Great value when compared to competitors. Novak and his crew take pride in their work. Gives great advice without being pushy and was flexible to meet my design ideas and requests.

I'm super happy with the results of your project. I'm glad you guys are happy with the final project. Good luck on the landscaping. Thank you for the great review

Marg from Toronto
Marg from Toronto
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Excellent work, nice people

A leaking eavestrough corner, a fallen downspout and a downspout relocation were managed professionally and carefully. Novak Aluminum came highly recommended by a trusted person, and he wasn’t wrong. I’m especially happy with the way the drainage to the relocated downspout was placed out of sight on the carport roof, not splat across the front, which would have looked awful. I’m very happy with the work, and happily recommend them myself.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure chatting with you

Soffit installation and facia.

Novak was prompt and professional about his work. The installers were efficient and completed the work in good time. (Approx. four hours). I would recommend Novak for all aluminium installations. Although he was overwhelmed with work, he took time to complete my installation. Thank you.

Thank you, enjoyed working on your property and chatting.

Garage siding and trim replacement

Novak and his team did a excellent job on our detached garage project in Oakville, which was completed with attention to detail and precision which is hard to find these days. His quote was very reasonable for the work involved and we had shopped around. We would highly recommend him to anyone and will use him again at our next place!

Was a pleasure working with you. I'm really happy with the way the garage turned out. It now matches the house

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Fascia replacement and more...

Responded to my call immediately when a piece of my fascia needed replacement urgently. Quickly examined the job and booked a time for a service call. Novak was extremely responsive.

Not only that, he found a few additional areas of fascia and siding that needed to be re-secured and for it into the service call fee. Thanks. He and his team were fast, efficient and professional. Recommend. Will definitely call for future needs.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help

More about Novak Aluminum

Specializing in aluminum & vinyl products for the exterior of your home. Windows, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Doors