Novak Aluminum

Reviews for Novak Aluminum

Lalu
Lalu

Replace gutters and downspouts

Novak was great. The quality of their work was great, and Novak was verycommunicatibe throughout the course of the job. I’d highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review

pankaj
pankaj
1 review Scarborough, ON

siding damaged in wind storm

was well done done with cost in mind and due to strom damage to lots of property was delayed by 1 week

Thank you for the positive review. Glad we could help

Sylvain
Sylvain
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Large Section of Soffit.

A large piece of soffit was damaged because of a recent windstorm. I contacted Novak Aluminum via HomeStars and they were exceptionally quick to respond, color matched perfect, and completed the work in a timely manner. I would and I have recommended Novak Aluminum to all my neighbors.

Thank you for the amazing review and prompt payment, it was a pleasure to work with you

g.hagar
g.hagar

Repair siding damaged by wind storm!

Very happy with Novak Aluminum’s response to our request for help. Novak is quite personable, professional and ethical. These are personality characteristics that seem to be rare these days. Novak and team showed up when promised and restored the siding to our house. The siding now looks as it did before the storm. We are quite appreciative of this company’s skills and standards and would not hesitate to call upon their services again, should the need arise in the future. To top it all off, the cost of the repair was quite reasonable.

Appreciate the business, and always appreciate the time customers take to leave amazing reviews.... thank you!!!

Stacy
Stacy

Eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding

We had our eavestrough, soffit, facsia and siding done. Novak Aluminum was extremely helpful all the way through the process and guided us through the areas and items that we didn't understand. They provided all of the written details we needed to make an informed decision, and we got exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Novak and his team to anyone. Thank you, Novak!

Thank you for the for the great review. And the recommendations to your friends

jrasetta
jrasetta

Eavestrough work

I called Novak for a repair and he was there the next morning as promised. The work was excellent and very responsible in price:

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto

Gable repair

After a recent storm damaged work previously done by Novak, they returned and repaired the facia without additional charges. I was very pleased with the timeliness and appearance of the work performed.

Even after 9 years. We still stand by our work

louie_rossetti in Toronto
louie_rossetti in Toronto

Repaired Vinyl Siding

The ice storm in Toronto caused damage to some vinyl siding at the back of my house. Novak Aluminum responded with a quote immediately and came by the next day to repair it for me at a reasonable price. They even replaced a broken piece at no extra charge! All of this happened while I was working out of town and the company sent me before and after photos to show their work. It is clear this company goes above and beyond in their work. It is also clear that they care about customers and love what they do because they mentioned a couple issues they spotted with the roof and suggested I have someone inspect it as a precaution. I cannot thank or recommend this service enough. Thank you so much Novak Aluminum.

Wow what a great review! Thank you so much

Jo
Jo
1 review Oshawa, ON

Eavestroughs

Novak was great ! We had initially decided to hold off and then changed our minds and he was quick to accommodate. Him and his workers were quick and thorough. Highly recommend Novak Aluminum!

Glad to help. It was a pleasure working for you

Tammy in Pickering
Tammy in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Siding repair.

We has siding come loose during the last big windstorm. We call and left message. Novak call us back and we set a time to come.
They arrived when they stated they would.
They were quick and fixed the siding. They even fixed a problem around our window.
Very happy with the work and service.
Thanks again,

Glad to help, thank you for the quick review

More about Novak Aluminum

Specializing in aluminum & vinyl products for the exterior of your home. Windows, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Doors