Novak Aluminum

custom.brianruth
custom.brianruth
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Facia and aluminum repair

Excellent response time and very professional. We were very happy with this company and the work that they performed.

Thank you for the review, we're glad we were able to help you out

Farhad in Toronto
Farhad in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing service-Installed Gutter Guards

Novak is respectful, professional and great at what he does.

We were able to negotiate a reasonable price for the job. He was able to squeeze me in into his busy schedule when I asked. He answered all of my questions and concerns.

On the day of the job, they were punctual, respectful and meticulous in what they were doing. They took pictures of the current state of the gutters(which means they care about not damaging it), they cleaned the troughs and installed the guards in 3 hours. The cleaned up after themselves before they left as well.

Very happy with their work and their professionalism. I recommend Novak to anyone who is looking for a hassle free professional job done.

I wish Novak did more than gutters so I could use him for everything.

Thank you for such a detailed review. Pleasure working with you

jrasetta
jrasetta

eavestrough repair

Novak is professional and reliable. I recommend this company for your residential eavestrough and siding needs. Novak is honest with his recommendations on the work that is required . Thank you

Thank you for your business, and the kind review

bmaraj6
bmaraj6
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Replace and repair siding

Novak did a great job, very professional and respectable. I will definitely use his services in future.

It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for the review

GBowman in Scarborough
GBowman in Scarborough

Replacing eaves

Friendly, efficient and courteous service.
We were very pleased with the quality of the work, and the fact that Novak came by and explained to us what needed to be done. It was easy for us to connect with him and get answers to any questions we had.
A VERY fair price for his work. I would definitely recommend Novak Aluminum!

Marc in Vaughan
Marc in Vaughan

Eavestrough Corner Sealing

Novak came within one day of being called and fixed two leaking gutter corners efficiently and effectively. He was professional and the technological manner in which he determines where the issues exist made the process seamless.

Thank k you for sure a fantastic review! I'm glad I could help

Abigail
Abigail

Siding and soffit replacement

Novak did a great job replacing our vinyl siding, soffit and fascia! Very easy to communicate with, excellent service and workmanship. He even reattached a disconnected downspout at no extra cost. Highly recommended.

Thank you for such a quick review, glad we could help

Dilip
Dilip

Downspout pipe

Nova reinstalled the downspout pipe and also added extra screws to make sure it is mounted properly. I will recommend him to anybody who needs similar help.

AM
AM
1 review Newmarket, ON

Siding Repair

Siding in the gable was damaged by wind. Novak Aluminum matched the existing siding exactly and repaired it two days later. Happy with the detailed workmanship and prompt response.

Glad to help, we always strive to get jobs completed on time and on budget.

Luigi in Toronto
Luigi in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Replacement

I had 3 windows replaced during a renovation last summer. Not only was Novak Aluminum priced right, but everything from the service and craftsmanship to the quality of windows was exceptional. There was also masonry and siding work which was also done to the highest quality. Not only did they conform to our renovation timelines, they also worked around our schedule, arrived on-time, cleaned up up accordingly and worked with the utmost professionalism. Will definately recommend them and will be using them again for our next project.

Thank you for the great review.

More about Novak Aluminum

Specializing in aluminum & vinyl products for the exterior of your home. Windows, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough, Doors