OnTrack Doors

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9

Review for OnTrack Doors

Mrs Miller in Calgary
Mrs Miller in Calgary

Garage door opener needed to be replaced

OnTrack Doors
CALGARY
AB
T2Y 3M9

Our garage door opener was 12 years old. I bought a new one and brought it home. Then went to find someone who could install it.
I found these guys who said they would do it for $100.00 and that they ahd experience.
When they came I asked them about themselves. Dan was fantastic said he had done this for years.
so I stayed and watched the entire process.
they were fantastic, they obviously knew what they were doing, had the old one removed and the new one with the thousand little pieces installed within about 1/2 hour.
they installed my outside door opener too
amazing, it's still working and I love it, they did a fantastic job

I asked at Rona how much they said it would be around $300 to get it done
that's why I was worried that it was only $100 with these guys
but,
I would highly recommend them, they were in and out in about 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour, fast efficient and knew exactly what they were doing.
amazing! I'm so happy

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in PRIDDIS?