Calgary Re-Appliance Store

Calgary Re-Appliance Store
CALGARY
AB
T2G5S2

Excellent customer service, great products and friendly service. I needed a fridge really quickly and the people there were able to point me in the right direction quickly and get me a product at a reasonable price. I would recommend.

Mrs Miller in Calgary
Mrs Miller in Calgary

Bought Washing Maching

Our washing machine died and had water all over the basemenet floor. It ws in a rental we had so I didn't want to spend a fortune buying a new one. Front load washers are expensive. I found this place on line and went down there. They were helpful and had some scrated and dented new models never used. I found a Maytag front load top quality washer for $400 I negotiated down to $370. and they helped load it into my truck that very day. It works great no problems had it 6 months already. Tenants love it. fantastic machine, great company,