Structube Heartland Town Centre

Reviews for Structube Heartland Town Centre

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Sales Centres and Model Homes

I have been purchasing furniture from the Heartland location for about 2 years now and my rep John C is continuously outstanding at his job. He is always very helpful, has quick response and helps me in a timely fashion. I am never disappointed when working with John C. Thank you for everything.

Atif Jafry in Mississauga
Atif Jafry in Mississauga

Book case and Slanted Mirror

Bought a bookcase and wall mirror from the heartland location. Bookcase arrived with 2 out of 3 pieces damaged. Called the store and manager Sam told me to take pictures of damage and invoice and send it to the head office. Been 6 weeks now. Head office does not reply to my emails and nor do they have email address listed. Sam will not return my calls either. I have probably called for him 6 times. Conveniently he is never there or he is busy and I have to leave a message with the others. I am going to visit him today but totally horrible experience. I am never going back to this store.

Shormishtha in Mississauga
Shormishtha in Mississauga

furniture store which has very good stuff

This store has very good furniture for the house.They are not too expensive and their designs are modern yet comfortable. They even have furniture line for condos / small spaces. The staff is friendly and does not follow you around the store( like in Bricks,Leons etc)

More about Structube Heartland Town Centre

Structube is a specialty retailer of contemporary and modern home furnishings and accessories, offering exclusive designs at affordable prices. Since it first opened as a family business more than 35 years ago, the company has featured handpicked products from around the world that reflect today's modern lifestyle.