RRR Plumbing & Gas Fitting

jim strobl from Saint Albert
jim strobl from Saint Albert
1 review Edmonton, AB

plumbing & furnace repairs

I have used Barry's services for years,and have received great competent service. As a long time realtor, I always have the need for this type of help and appreciate his abilities.

Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

unplugges and cleaned out plugged ketchen sink

I plugged my kitchen sink and needed a plumber in a hurry. I was given the name of this company by a friend. I called them and a plumber was sent out that day. The plumber was friendly and efficient and soon had my sink unplugged. I would have liked to receive a better explanation of the charges before he went ahead and did the work. I would recommend this company.

Patrick  Gould in Edmonton
Patrick Gould in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fixing the boiler and heating system

Did not give us an estimate. Did not keep track of their time. Were rude and insulting to our staff. When they left, the boiler was still not fixed. Be aware that they will rip you off and disappear. They do not come when they say the will and are generally unpleasant to deal with. Paid them simply so that we would not have to deal with them again.

Jan L. in St. albert
Jan L. in St. albert
2 reviews ST ALBERT, AB

Busted hose bib

They replaced both hose bibs for us and were professional and good to deal with. Fast and we have had no problems since. Very happy with the service and will use them again.

Beth Balcombe in Edmonton
Beth Balcombe in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

unclogged kitchen sink

My kitchen sink was clogged because I had put more stuff down the drain than the garburator could handle. RRR Plumbing came out the same day and quickly unplugged the sink. They were very professional and I was very happy with the service.