Five Star Painting (Calgary)

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Five Star Painting (Calgary)

Reviews for Five Star Painting (Calgary)

Alexander
Alexander

Excellent job

A big thanks to Steve. He did excellent job and and the result exceeded all my expectations. And all this in one day! I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Hi Alex, thank you so much. It was great spending time in your home and getting to know you a bit. Thanks!

clohope83
clohope83
1 review Airdrie, AB

Painted a couple of rooms

They were very organized, they had excellent workmanship, knew what was needed, and advised me of any extra painting that was needed.

Thank you, Chloe!

calgarysteph in Calgary
calgarysteph in Calgary

Painted Deck and Stairs

Five Star did a great job painting our deck and stairs. The crew was easy to communicate with and did a thorough job, they even added a third coat when we had leftover paint.

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks so much. I'm glad you're pleased.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Painted Garage

Five Star Painting did a great job on our garage. Their service was quick and efficient and we are very happy with how it turned out. Steve was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much!!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Living room, dining room, kitchen,hallways and doors and trim painting

My main floor walls and mill work was overdue for paint and touch up repair!
I called Steve Kennett for an estimate, which I thought was reasonable and hired him to do the job.
He thoroughly covered floors and furniture before starting to paint , arrived promptly each day and with expertise and efficiency completed the job to my complete statisfaction! His cleanup following was impressive and I was simply left with a lovely painted home. A professional and trustworthy young man who I will and have recommended to friends and family. Thanks Steve for a job well done! Regards, Colleen Herauf

Thanks so much, Colleen. And thanks so much for the referrals!

Paul Billo from Airdrie
Paul Billo from Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Interior painting

After 5 years of living in this house we finally decided to make it our own with a fresh coat of paint in the entire house. We had painting done throughout from the main floor up, including every room and closet. There's no getting away from having your regular routine disrupted with a job like this but Steve was very efficient and worked on one floor of the house at a time so we could still live comfortably. He worked without interruption, was early to arrive every day, and took great care while working as to make it as smooth as possible.

Now that he is done, it is like living in a new house! His attention to detail was excellent and I would definitely recommend him to others. The quality of his painting is very good and we are so pleased with the results.

Thanks so much, Paul! It was great being in your home. Thanks!

nancyandmurraytogether
nancyandmurraytogether

painting two levels (bathrooms, bedrooms, sitting and dining rooms and stairwells)

I met Steve at the Home Show ( I had previously checked up online about a number of painters and Five Star had good reviews). We quickly arranged the date for him to come and view. He came right on time and this was what happened throughout the painting period, always on time and ready to go. Steve wanted to know clearly what was wanted and even if there was a priority of rooms to be done first. We actually left for a couple of days and left him to carry on. He was absolutely trustworthy, the work on return was almost completed and to a very high standard. We are very pleased with the result, much more modern, updated and clean. Yes I would recommend him to a friend. Very good work at a reasonable cost.

Thank you so much Nancy and Murray!

More about Five Star Painting (Calgary)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the Calgary area. As a part of an international franchise painting contractor company, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We feel the keys to a quality paint job are:

A 2 year labor warranty
Surface preparation
Quality paints applied by qualified painters
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that establishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.