Flow Rite Glass Systems

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Flow Rite Glass Systems

Reviews for Flow Rite Glass Systems

Yang Shi in Calgary

Steve is the most professional glass contractor I have even met. I called him in for the master batch shower door quote at beginning of my renovation. He gave me a lots of professional and honest advices. He followed up every steps during my renovation and make sure the best result for the shower door. I ended up to hire him for my second bathroom shower and all the mirrors in my house. He delivered the mazing results in the timely manner. I will love to hire him for my future projects.

Alice H.

We hired Flow Rite Glass for two glass showers in our home in Calgary. The master ensuite was 6ft by 4 ft and Steve did a beautiful job on it. He was professional, responsive, and delivered when he said would deliver. He has expertise, is knowledgeable, and competitively priced. We would hire him again.

Denise  from Calgary

We have worked with Steve since May 2010 - with him completing a wide variety of projects for us that were both of an interior and exterior nature. He is the consummate professional. Steve's attention to detail meant there were never any surprises or unexpected expenses. The projects were fairly priced and reasonable where they were often completed in a timely manner and the quality of work always excellent. Steve brought in other trades to assist with the projects, when necessary, who were competent and knew their trade well. Regardless of the project, the area of construction was always keep clean on a daily basis.
We enjoy working with Steve and know we can count on him to do an outstanding job on any project we might have.

Chris from Calgary

Personal $2.3 million residential project. I only hire "owner operators" to maintain quality. We auditioned Flow Rite with the basement bathroom. Long story short.... Steve (Flow Rite) will be doing the rest the glass in the project. Excellent foresight (IE, he makes it easier for upcoming tasks/contractors), excellent workmanship, efficient communication, acceptable price, good follow up. No drama.

Alison  in Calgary

We had living room windows replaced and found Flow Rite Exteriors used quality materials and acted professionally throughout the project. The site was clean and the job was done on time and on budget.

allan ward in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

I had the pleasure of working with Steve (owner) at Flow-Rite when I first moved to Calgary over a yrs ago. Ive never met someone with more care and concern for the projects he takes on. He treats his customers as if he's working withing his own parents house, his prices cant be beat, and a general great guy, with a wide area of expertise !
Highly Reccommend !!

More about Flow Rite Glass Systems

Flow Rite does installations & design. We build Arbour's, Pergola's, Decks, Fences, Carports, Wheelchair ramps and other exterior features. We supply & install glass Showers, Tub, Steam baths, recreational, architectural glass & mirrors. We install cedar and exterior products. We can provide informative inspections of the attic & chimney as ...