Flow Rite Glass Systems

Reviews for Flow Rite Glass Systems

Carolyn  in Calgary
Carolyn in Calgary

Amazing Custom Shower Glass

From the beginning, Steve stood out from certain other contractors I used during my renovations because of his professionalism. He was prompt, courteous, honest and communicative every step of the way. He showed up when he said he was going to show up and inspired confidence that he knew what he was doing and would do it well. Our custom glass double shower was a last minute design change and therefore a last minute cost. It was worth every penny. The design and installation are perfect and I know with a 3 year warranty that if something does go wrong, Steve will stand by his work. I would (and have) recommended Steve to friends and colleagues without a second thought.

Lake Bonavista in Calgary
Lake Bonavista in Calgary

Shower Glass Replacement

Steve has been the most professional contractor that we've worked with. Punctual, accurate, knowledgeable great communication and excellent work. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again and have no reservations in recommending him to others.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window Replacement

Steve replaced some outdated windows that were letting in a lot of cold air. As a result, that room has been significantly more comfortable this winter. He does excellent work and is very pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Yang Shi in Calgary
Yang Shi in Calgary

The best shower and glass contractor which I have ever hired

Steve is the most professional glass contractor I have even met. I called him in for the master batch shower door quote at beginning of my renovation. He gave me a lots of professional and honest advices. He followed up every steps during my renovation and make sure the best result for the shower door. I ended up to hire him for my second bathroom shower and all the mirrors in my house. He delivered the mazing results in the timely manner. I will love to hire him for my future projects.

Alice H.
Alice H.

Shower Glass

We hired Flow Rite Glass for two glass showers in our home in Calgary. The master ensuite was 6ft by 4 ft and Steve did a beautiful job on it. He was professional, responsive, and delivered when he said would deliver. He has expertise, is knowledgeable, and competitively priced. We would hire him again.

Denise  from Calgary
Denise from Calgary

Bathroom & bdrm reno, ext. cedar arbour & playground, soffits, raised flower beds, misc

We have worked with Steve since May 2010 - with him completing a wide variety of projects for us that were both of an interior and exterior nature. He is the consummate professional. Steve's attention to detail meant there were never any surprises or unexpected expenses. The projects were fairly priced and reasonable where they were often completed in a timely manner and the quality of work always excellent. Steve brought in other trades to assist with the projects, when necessary, who were competent and knew their trade well. Regardless of the project, the area of construction was always keep clean on a daily basis.
We enjoy working with Steve and know we can count on him to do an outstanding job on any project we might have.

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

Shower Glass

Personal $2.3 million residential project. I only hire "owner operators" to maintain quality. We auditioned Flow Rite with the basement bathroom. Long story short.... Steve (Flow Rite) will be doing the rest the glass in the project. Excellent foresight (IE, he makes it easier for upcoming tasks/contractors), excellent workmanship, efficient communication, acceptable price, good follow up. No drama.

Alison  in Calgary
Alison in Calgary

Window Replacement

We had living room windows replaced and found Flow Rite Exteriors used quality materials and acted professionally throughout the project. The site was clean and the job was done on time and on budget.

More about Flow Rite Glass Systems

Flow Rite does installations & design. We build Arbour's, Pergola's, Decks, Fences, Carports, Wheelchair ramps and other exterior features. We supply & install glass Showers, Tub, Steam baths, recreational, architectural glass & mirrors. We install cedar and exterior products. We can provide informative inspections of the attic & chimney as ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Calgary?