Disaster Services Calgary

403.984.4357
CALGARY
AB
T2Y 3M9

We found the leaking problem in the basement on a property we are buying. So we contacted Disaster Services Calgary. They sent an inspector over very quick. The inspector Clive was very professional. He did a through inspection and give us many good advises. Highly recommend this company.

Suzanne MacLaren in Calgary
Suzanne MacLaren in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

consultation

We discovered mold in the wall above our fireplace, due to what appeared to be possilbly a leaky roof. My fianc met with Clive and was very impressed by hi manner, and said that he would return that evening with a 'scope' to assess the damage.. I cancelled an important meeting to be there. Clive did not show up, nor did he call....still no call...

James C Tworek in Calgary
James C Tworek in Calgary

Mould abatement, air scrubbing, environmental reclamation

This team usually does commercial work and my project was residential. I didn't have a good experience with this team. Lack of clear communication and problems with timing, problems with budgeting were main issues experienced. At the end of the day, a 90-day contract took almost seven months to complete and although I hope to never have to go through the same process again on any project, if I did, I will search for other service providers.

I was one of the contractors that worked on this house and mold was the least of the problem. This house is located in the community of Sherwood and was at the time, a condemned marijuana grow op, and a very large one at that. Not only were holes cut through the foundation wall but also through the floor going from the basement straight up into the attic. This house was never busted while in operation. It was only after the growers moved on and left the house abandoned and damaged and the rent checks stopped coming in did the owner finally clue in that something was wrong. The project took longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances that has nothing to do with Disaster Services Calgary. The house was subsequently condemned by the city and the Alberta Health Services and Disaster Services Calgary successfully restored it.

More about Disaster Services Calgary

Disaster Services Calgary is a disaster clean-up and restoration company specializing in mold, asbestos, grow-op, flood, water, smoke, fire damage restoration. Serving Calgary and its area