HomeStars  >  Design/Build in New Westminster  >  Hectagon Construction & Development Ltd

Reviews for Hectagon Construction & Development Ltd

Evana Fock in Langley
Evana Fock in Langley
10 reviews Langley, BC

House Construction

Hectagon built my house with the finest material and the best workmanship. Very skilled workers dedicated to making my house the best home for me and my family. They informed me with every step they were taking and asked for my feedback before construction. Everything was what I wanted plus more. Very professional builders I would recommend!

Frank in Coquitlam
Frank in Coquitlam
1 review COQUITLAM, BC

Remodelling/Roofing & Building Deck

I would like to thank Pedram and his professional team. There are so many contractors who want to bit on the jobs, the experience of choosing a right one can be a daunting experience. my house was an old house, i needed to do a huge renovation and also remodel my bathrooms. In fact, once Pedram came the first night to see the house, he exactly explained the process of what was to happen next. He has a very good knowledge about building/the structure of it and knows what he is doing. He helped us on the design and completely change the design of our bathrooms and kitchen. His company and the crews did a very professional work. His company also changed our roof from cedar to shingle asphalt and they built us a new deck. Pedram gave me 5 years warranty on workmanship on his decks and 10 years for roofing. His company had all kinds of insurance coverage and they are very responsible. We were very impressed Pedram's professionalism during the construction. I would recommend Hectagon Construction for those people who is planing on doing complete renovation or remodelling their house.

Dan in Mary Hill
Dan in Mary Hill
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Deck Roof

This company was doing well for us and then when they were part way in to the job, they hurried to finish before the rain started. They left the roof open and when we complained that water was getting in and coming through our ceiling they argued with me and didn't dry it up properly. The ceiling is left stained and we had to take our dish shelf down as the water has weakened the wallboard. They would not repair anything. They left the attic open to the underside of the deck which is open to animals, birds, insects, etc. One of the 7 x 7 posts is cracking. They said that it was my fault for not primering it right away.

More about Hectagon Construction & Development Ltd

Hectagon Construction & Development is a builder/ general contractor and professional manager of construction services. This company, provide a wide range of construction services such as building new projects/ renovations/ additions and re modeling the kitchens and bathrooms by working with professional engineers and designers who work at our company. ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in New Westminster?