Toronto Construction Services

Review for Toronto Construction Services

Cheryl and Paul in Richmond hill
Cheryl and Paul in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

windows install, 2 rooms painted, garage wall framed and insulated, basement support beam install, crown molding,

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a company. The 2 windows they ordered where ordered in the wrong color and they told us do not worry they will fade. The rooms they painted they left unpainted areas in the closet. They broke the entrance to the attic and never told us or repaired it. The garage wall framing and insulation was to stop a draft in the upstairs bathroom that did not work. They where to put back the storage shelf in the garage with out tell me the built a new one and charged me, they also used my cedar wood to build a step back into my house with out asking. The finishing detail on the windows inside one was done but the older gentleman and was nice the upstairs one was done by the son in law and it was terrible, rough and unsanded basically slapped together. They would not give us a quote of all the work we wanted telling us it would be cheap while they where here. When it came to that work they got a bigger job and left. We since have had to have people in to repair they work.