JC Perreault

BBQ Equipment & Service
KIRKLAND PQ H9H0A6

Reviews for JC Perreault

1 review Kirkland, PQ

Purchased a new range hood from jc Perrault. Paid full price but when installers opened the box it was partially assembled. Obviously a returned item. Plastic flaps were held together by a piece of Scotch tape with a warning to do not remove. Pointless as the tapewas already 3/4 off and when tested the flaps made a loud noise. Obviously defective. Called the store and basically they said tough . Not there problem as it was already paid for. Call Kobe tech to fix it. Terrible store, with no class who could care less about customer satisfaction. Spent alot of money on other appliances. 5 thumbs down

Pascal Marion in Kirkland
1 review Kirkland, PQ

These people are classic snake oil salesmen. They told me everything would be fine if my refrigerator doesn't fit. We'll work with you, there's no problem they said. Obviously, now that it doesn't fit, they won't take it back unless I pay a 40% "depreciation" fee for an appliance that was never used (not even plugged in). On top of that, to get that "wonderful opportunity" from them, I absolutely MUST buy a new one from them. If not, I'm out of luck and stuck with a useless refrigerator.

Also, they turned hostile the second I mentioned I wanted to return it. It makes for a very unpleasant moment let me tell you.

Stay away from them. Look at their reviews around the web... Almost nobody has anything good to say. There's a reason for that!!!

terry from COTE SAINT-LUC
1 review C, PQ

FANTASTIC sales people. very helpful.
BUY from this company. you can tell about the integrity of the company when things go wrong and how they fix it. problem with sofa and they responded and repaired immediately! very satisfied with product and range of services!

Marvin from DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX
1 review Dollard Des Ormeaux, PQ

We bought a Bosch dishwasher from Stefan Camirand who was so pleasant and knowledgeable.He took the time to explain all the features and benefits of the specific model we were interested in. He advised me to take an extended guarantee due to the electronics in the model we liked.That was a very valuable suggestion since we did need to use the guarantee.The first two service people were not helpful at all.At first I thought I had made a mistake by buying at Perreault but when I called to complain to the store I spoke to Emily.She was absolutely the most caring,helpful,concerned service advisor I have ever dealt with.She resolved the problem and is the reason I shop at Perreault.