Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Reviews for Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

John in Scarborough
John in Scarborough

Trustworthy piano movers

I have used these guys for all my moves of my century old Ennis piano. I always recommend them to my students and friends in the music business. They are clean, thoughtful and extremely professional. Always 3 men doing an amazing job of moving either your upright or grand piano. They are simply the best.

I use only Braymore to move and store my piano.

I have needed to move my parlour grand piano a few times and I only allow Braymore to move it. Today, the team included Quentin, Trillium and Chris. They were extremely professional, courteous and great to work with. They treated my piano and antique dinningroom set as if it were their own and took every precaution to ensure protection while moving and storing it. I know my precious belongings are in capable hands and will be safe while in storage. The cost above included moving, additional insurance and first month storage fees. Thank you Quentin, Tillium and Chris, and thank you Braymore for a job well done!!!

Glad to help. Thank you for using us.

Elyse in North York
Elyse in North York

Piano Movinf

The movers saved the day when a previously hired company failed to show up after being scheduled to move a piano. The movers were polite, kind, and efficient. Management was also wonderful in assisting me in sorting out my dilemma. Would recommend!

We are not always able to pull off such fast turn around, but glad we were able to help you out. Thank you for using us.

Maddy in Old Toronto
Maddy in Old Toronto

AMAZING SERVICE

Greg and his team from Braymore were incredible and integral in helping us execute a couch hoist into a condo. They were able to come see the site and fit us in with short notice, and provided efficient and strategic work to get the job done well. They were able to change plans due to an unforeseen hurdle and figured out how to still execute the job on the spot. This is a company with integrity and great service.

Thank you for your kind words and using us.

CDS Transportation Services in North York
CDS Transportation Services in North York

piano moving and storage

Braymore is one of those rare business that actually cares about their customers. They have integrity and it starts with their owners and filters through their entire organization. They charge fairly and operate professionally. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Thank you for your continual support. Glad to be of service.

Three piano moves.

Recommended by our piano tuner we agreed to try Braymore. This is a very professional piano moving company. They were well equipped and all staff were polite and courteous. All three moves were done quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Braymore. Gord D

Thank you for using us.

Alain Bouvier from Toronto
Alain Bouvier from Toronto

Piano moving

Jason and his team were excellent, punctual, and professional in their move of my two pianos into my new home. The work was done officially and you can tell they communicated well with each other. Keep it up!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Piano Move

Sandell, Chris and Josh were professional, thorough, polite and efficient. They were prompt in getting down to Niagara-on-the-Lake to Toronto as quickly as possible. They were careful with the instrument, and addressed concerns immediately. We would have no hesitation in recommending this team and Braymore.

Debra McIntosh in North York
Debra McIntosh in North York
1 review North York, ON

Piano Move

My first encounter “Piano Moving 101” after speaking with Sonia @ Braymore, her kindness and efficiency in coordinating this move for me; simply remarkable & stress free; the price shockingly reasonable to move my Aunt’s piano (inheritance) from an apartment bldg in Scarborough to another in Brampton (no stairs ~ just elevators) and Braymore stored my piano overnight, I am a complete "novice" however, in my eyes the apartment size piano was relatively small approx 300 lbs ~ I contacted multiple places, surprisingly getting quotes ranging from $500 to $800, crazy ridiculous! Many thanks to Sonia and of course to the 3 young men who delivered my piano, they were watchful, professional and accommodating. Thanks again :o)

Highly Recommended

Thank you for the high praises and for using us.

Perry Pearlman from Vaughan
Perry Pearlman from Vaughan

Hot Tub Relocation

What can I say other than superb! From the advice that "spending money will save you money", to the fast quotation, to the convenient booking time and finally, the flawless execution. Had a tub that was obstructed and Greg suggested the crane, he told me it would be cheaper then removing the obstruction and he was so right.... Guys came with the crane, and within minutes hoisted the tub over the house and put it on the truck. Delivered it the same way. No hassles, great attitudes from the moving team.

Well done Braymore!!

Thank you.

More about Braymore Piano Movers, Crane Service & Storage

Moving at a Higher Standard!

Braymore Piano Movers has been setting the highest standard in Piano Moving for over 20 years. Based out of Toronto and moving clients all accross southern Ontario. Braymore also provides short and long term piano storage for clients when needed at reasonable rates.

Braymore's Specialty Movers with Crane service available for moving items that have special moving requirements. Check out Braymore's website to see some of the specialty jobs it has performed. (Electronic equipment, Hot Tubs, Safes, Statues, etc.)

Braymore's warehouse and distribution service helps private individuals and corporations store and move their products all accross Canada. Braymore is known in the piano industry as Canada's number one piano storage and distribution solution serving all the major piano makers. Don't take our word for, ask around!