Jdm Pest Control

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Skunk removal

Joe came to help me with "animal sounds" in my garage. It was found to be a skunk (!!), which was then trapped and removed safely. What felt like a very stressful situation turned out to be okay due to Joe's prompt, reliable and friendly response.
I would HIGHLY recommend using JDM and would not hesitate for a moment to use them in the future.
Would rate higher than 5+ if possible.
Thank you Joe!
--Melanie

Debra in Newmarket
Debra in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hornet removal

Joe came to my house to remove a bald headed hornet nest. Very thorough and even told be what they where, I thought they where wasps. No mess came and took the nest after a few days. I’m very pleased with the service, Joe is very personable and my dog Charlie loved him. Would highly recommend Joe to others.

Melissa  C in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Melissa C in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Bee removal

Great, efficient, and effective work. JDM was the only reliable company that would tackle our wasp issue. Would recommend them again and use them again 100%
Thanks for your hard work

More about Jdm Pest Control

With more than 20 years experience JDM Pest Control has become a leader in Eco-Friendly Pest Control and Prevention. Our objective revolves around educating and changing people’s attitudes about the pest control industry. Our mission is to provide you with a program that is effective, preventative and uses a variety ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?