Door Gallery Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
245 Bowes Road Vaughan ON L4K 1H8

Reviews for Door Gallery Ltd.

Ajanthi
Ajanthi

Great customer service and product

I hired this contractor for our front door and they delivered every promise. Great quality door and great quality service. They offered great recommendations and kept me posted along the entire process. Would definitely recommend!

Hello Ajanthi, thank you very much for the nice review and we are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with your front door and that you highly recommended our company.

Entry door

The entire process from the consultation, purchase to installation was very smooth. The customer service was exceptional. I absolutely love my new entry door and have received many compliments from neighbours.

Hello, thank you so much for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the satisfaction of your new entry door.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Main entery door

It's my pleasure I am really satisfied very professional courteous service and excellent behaviour and attitude I recommend all those requiring Door must come to this excellent facility . It’s making our house beautiful

Thank you so much for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the satisfaction of your front entry door.

Tatiana
Tatiana

Doble entrace doors

Starting with the sales person, it was nice he explained all about the doors, the material, the accessories, after they come few days earlier to installed the doors, the personnel who installed the doors very professional, when they finish installing the doors, they clean all the mess, just a little detail, that they said as soon they’ll around this area they going to came to fix, I’ll recommend this Company, they are professional puntual, and clean

Hello Tatiana, thank you so much for the very nice review and we are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with your front doors installed and that you highly recommended our company.

Maria
Maria

Front Door Installation

Door Gallery provided me with excellent service. Alex provided great product knowledge the door was delivered on time. I have received many compliments from neighbours and visitors. The installation went very well, thank you Shay for your great workmanship and close attention to detail during the installation process.

I would definitely recommend Door Gallery to anyone.

Hello Maria, thank you so much for the very nice review and we are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with your front door installed and that you highly recommended our company.

Front Door

I was extremely satisfied with the service i received from Door Gallery, my technician was very patient with us choosing our door, delivery was on time also the people who installed our door was very professional. We would definitely use them again.

Thank you so much for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the satisfaction of your front door.

Entrance Door

The look of our entrance door is really impressive. Our neighbours, friends and we, of course, like it very much. The service was ok, it took the whole day to install it. We appreciate Alex's advice in choosing the design and color of the door. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the satisfaction of your entrance door.

annette in Toronto
annette in Toronto

Double door instalation

What they showed, what they promised, they delivered. All on time and in good spirit. Installers were very professionals. The doors look beautiful

Thank you so much Annette for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the satisfaction of your doors.

Norm in Brampton
Norm in Brampton

The Door Gallery

Replaced a solid wood front exterior door with a white fibreglass double door with specialty glass windows and triple lock. The switch from dark wood to white gives the house entrance a more welcoming look, and the doors' windows allow natural light to brighten the foyer. The sales representative was knowledgeable about his craft, and the workmen were professional and diligent. In addition, The Door Gallery was able to accommodate a complication - the left door is non working, as it backs against a closet wall. Another door company had said that we would need to remove the closet. This would have involved a General Contractor, perhaps an Architect to redesign the front entrance, and thousands of dollars plus inconvenience. I can highly recommend The Door Gallery.

Thank you very much Norm for the nice review and we are extremely pleased with the high recommendation of our company.

Meiza in Brampton
Meiza in Brampton

Front Entry Door

Except for the colour which was way darker and also the door handle was different from what I requested. I notice a gap of about 1 cm in between the door where you can see the lock and a gap between the quarter round and the bottom of the door. Otherwise it is a gorgeous entry door

Hello Meiza, we will always work hard and carefully to meet anyone's expectations. Thank you for your nice and honest review.

More about Door Gallery Ltd.

DOOR GALLERY produces and distributes originally designed decorative glass and high-quality door systems. We have been complimenting front entrances across North America since 1994. Visit us at www. DoorGallery. ca
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?