Door Gallery Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
219 Connie Crst. Unit 4 Vaughan ON L4K 1L4

Reviews for Door Gallery Ltd.

Samia S from Whitchurch-stouffville
Samia S from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New Front Door

Door Gallery has been a pleasure to work with. Al was very knowledgeable and came well prepared to offer us what we were looking for. We were so impressed that we have referred our family and friends to Door Gallery and actually got a second door! Thank you Al and Shai for making the entrance of our home beautiful and welcoming!

Robbie89
Robbie89
3 reviews Schomberg, ON

Paid in Full

I purchased a door from Door Gallery, they sent installer with incomplete product. Trim was missing , as well as door handle. I called Al the owner numerous times and was promised someone was going to come out tomorrow to finish (6 times or more). I cannot get occupancy from the town because my front entrance has no handset. Do NOT buy anything from this company, not good to deal with

Door replacement

Al replaced our garden door with a beautiful fiberglass door. (2 doors that swing out). The problem started when they only put one handle on one of the doors and not the other. All pics & wording in the contract stated & showed handles on both doors. Al claimed that we didn't order another handle & refused to install one. He even refused to provide us with a receipt or invoice for the work. After numerous calls trying to resolve this issue, he threatened to come & pull out the door. DO NOT USE THIS GUY!!!!

martin in Vaughan
martin in Vaughan

Front Door remplacmentd

Al and his manufacturing team did an amazing job on our front door and exceeded all of our expectations. I honestly don't know how any of the negative comments here could possibly be true. Al was always available to us and gave us some great advice. he treated us very fairly and we are very satisfied. His installers who came to install the door exceeded all of our expectations as well. They were extremely professional and went over and above any reasonable level of service to ensure we were satisfied and understood what they did to install the door. I would highly recommend Door Gallery to my friends and family

Michelle in Vaughan
Michelle in Vaughan

FIBREGLASS FRONT DOOR ENTRY

If you are looking for a front door, I would highly recommend this company. Alex and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Of all the quotes I got Door Gallery was the most consistent & fairly priced. Installers were punctual, clean and friendly and were willing to answer every question & provide me with information on best maintenance of our high quality door. Very happy with our final product! Highly recommended!!!

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Terrible Customer Service

After a small mix-up with the door design, the company fixed the problem and I was happy with my new front door. Now after about 18 months the door has an issue with the locking mechanism. I contacted the company to request a service call (which I was willing to pay for). The owner initially accused me of bad mouthing his company and when I told him he was confusing me with another customer, he agreed to have someone come to look at my door. It's been several weeks now and nothing. They won't return calls. I'm shocked that a company with a seemingly good product would allow their reputation to suffer in this way. They can now officially put me on the list of dissatisfied customers and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Door Gallery

Door Gallery recently installed new front doors and a garage door at my home. The doors look absolutely beautiful!
The service was excellent. Attention was paid to every detail. The products were ready for installation early. The new doors greatly improve the appearance of my house. I am a very satisfied customer.
I highly recommend Door Gallery to anyone looking to purchase new doors!

joe from Markham
joe from Markham

Great sales and delivery, so-so installation, surprisingly bad post sales support

It seems tempting for people to give grades of 10 or 0 but I'm going to try to stay as objective as possible given the surprisingly bad post sales experience I had.

Price: 10 out of 10. It was definitely the least expensive fiberglass doors I was quoted and I made the decision to purchase on the spot.
Delivery time: 10 out of 10. I was told 3 to 5 weeks and it was ready in 2.
Installation quality: 8 out of 10. As you can notice from the picture, the door handles were not aligned properly. The left handle was installed about 1/4" to 1/2" inch lower than the right.
Also, the installers told me that they didn't bring any peepholes which was agreed upon with the owner but that I could just go buy it myself at home depot for $15. It's a good thing I'm handy or I'd be incensed at this suggestion.
Door handle/latch quality: 3 out of 10. Within 2 days, the door handle on the inside could not open the door. Turning it did not release the latch so I was basically trapped in my own home and worse it came at an inconvenient and embarrassing time as we were hosting some people and we couldn't actually let them in. Thankfully, the handle worked from the outside and we had to tell them to let themselves in. After the party was over, I managed to take it apart and fix/modify it myself to get it working again. The owner had called me back to say he'd get someone to come the next day to fix it but I texted him to tell him I had fixed it and not to bother (especially after experience below).
Post Installation support 0/10: After not being able to get a hold of the owner, I called the installer to explain the situation and he actually told me to (think of the most offensive expletive - that's what he used) I was absolutely incredulous at the lack of professionalism and there is absolutely NO excuse for that type of response.

So I gave as objective a rating as I could. I was impressed with the price and delivery time but the post-installation service was terrible. You readers can judge for yourself whether you want to go with these guys or not but even with a great warranty, I don't have much confidence that I'd be able to get it covered for anything after my post-sales experience with the installer. Needless to say, I'll be aligning the handles myself.

Update:Owner called to apologize for the installer. I want to emphasize, I am happy with the door, just not the post-installation experience as stated above.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Door Gallery Ltd.

DOOR GALLERY produces and distributes originally designed decorative glass and high-quality door systems. We have been complimenting front entrances across North America since 1994. Visit us at www. DoorGallery. ca
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Concord?