Adaptive Design Inc.

Drafting Service
#210-128 West Hastings Street Vancouver BC V6B 1G9
HomeStars  >  Drafting Service in Vancouver  >  Adaptive Design Inc.

Reviews for Adaptive Design Inc.

1 review Vancouver, BC

I am currently suing Chris and his company for non-performance. Extremely incommunicative and, in the end, would not provide me with the working drawings I had paid for. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY.

HLS in Vancouver
1 review Kelowna, BC

My husband and I hired them to do our new house design. From the very start they were missing all deadlines and were very late. The work was OK, not terrible, but it seemed like everything was very rushed and many details were missing or incorrect.

Despina H. from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

I was very pleased with the service I received from the Adaptive Design group. The guys were very professional with their service and prompt with getting back to me when ever I had any questions. I would be more than happy to recommend Adaptive Design to friends or family.

J Odehnal from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We completed a large kitchen renovation including opening up some walls this past winter. We were extremely happy with the services we received and would highly recommend Adaptive Design to others.

Brady Carthy from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We worked with Adaptive on a large renovation and addition which required planning approval and complete development & permit drawings. We managed to get exactly what we wanted, they came very close to their original timeline and we saved a lot of money on design fees. Would use them again.

MS in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Do not hire this guy. Asked for a deposit upfront and in the end gave me nothing of value. Drawings were useless to get permits. Deadlines were never met. Does not return calls nor emails.

More about Adaptive Design Inc.

Residential design & drafting firm specializing in plans for new residential homes, additions & renovations. Based out of Vancouver, BC, we've served the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island & the Okanagan for more than eight years. Over that time we've gained a reputation for quality design, unparalleled service and overwhelming client ...