Wight Tree Service

Manny in Toronto,ON
Manny in Toronto,ON
1 review Georgina, ON

NORTH yORK ON

Excellent service provided by Wight Tree Service. John and his crew arrived on scheduled date as promised , removed branches from a couple of my trees , removed all debris .When my wife arrived later that afternoon , she didn't even realize that the trees have been trimmed. Site was all cleaned as if no one had been on site. Great quote and a Great job ,Well done by John and his team ,
Wight Tree Service.Highly recommended.

gracecale in Thornhill
gracecale in Thornhill

Cedars and tree pruning

John Wight and Team Tree service provided knowledgeable and good work. On time and fair priced. Cleaned up and disposed as well.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard and honour our agreements and want to make sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you again for the work that you gave us and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Colby in Toronto
Colby in Toronto

Huge tree trimming and branch removal

Quick to respond to quote request, and did the job quickly while I was at work. My raspberry bushes were a bit squished, but holy Hannah, I don't know how they could have avoided them. My backyard was completely cleared of debris and I now have lots more light.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. Our crews work hard to make sure our clients are satisfied and it's always nice to hear that the hard word paid off. Thank you again for the work that you gave us and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Root pruning

Needed an arborist opinion and a vac truck to prune roots in an excavation that was within a TPZ in Toronto - John oversaw the project and handled it great. Clean and fast - would highly recommend.

Thanks Mark. Always great to work with you. See you on the next project.

KMS in Toronto
KMS in Toronto

Fantastic Job!

John, Michelle, Kashtin and Isaak did a fabulous job, and in the pouring rain no less! John and his crew really know trees and were kind enough to ask for our input, to ensure that we were happy with the outcome.

Highly recommend this company! Thanks to all!

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard and honour our agreements and want to make sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you again for the work that you gave us and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Leonid in
Leonid in
1 review Georgina, ON

Trees removal

Those guys will make your day by doing the job in the accurate timed manner with no bad surprises . They removed 2 multi-trunk 60 feet tall trees on our property between power lanes and houses with no issues at all , leaving no mess behind . I was so exited to watch their work . This job worth every dime spent on it . We are strongly recommend them. Thanks John and your crew !

It was great to work for you. You made our day with coffee, doughnuts and hot chocolates. Its always nice to work for good people.

chuck in Toronto
chuck in Toronto

Tree removal

We found John and his company on the web, and he returned our quote request quickly and provided a fair quote and a very accommodating time line to remove a 60-70 foot spruce tree. Even after a scheduling glitch beyond either of our control, John and his team arrived on time, and provided very fast and professional service. They completed the job in a day, and left the area very clean and tidy. Thanks to Wight Tree Service for their great work. I highly recommend them, and would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you Chuck and Family. This was a large tree close to the house and we need to be extra careful. The job went as planned and we ended up working with your neighbour as well. Always good to work with awesome people. Congrats on the new addition to you family.

kathleen henderson in Toronto
kathleen henderson in Toronto

Tree removal

Wight Tree Service was referred to me by a very happy customer in the Yonge + Lawrence area in Toronto.
He said they do very good work and had no complaints.

John Wight and his crew removed a mature, very large and diseased Ash tree from my backyard in downtown Toronto, September 2015. Access was a little tricky because of a narrow laneway running behind the property plus lots of hydro, and cable wires. They worked with a cherry picker, a chipper and a trailer to haul the wood away. There was a lot of wood and it took approximately 7 hrs.

I was impressed that they were willing to make the commute from north of Newmarket
I found John and Matt to be very quick and professional with responses. They did an excellent job very carefully removing the tree which was time consuming and no easy task. Clearly they are experts in their field. I found their clean-up to be impeccable. I was all set to go out with my broom and sweep the laneway and backyard and there was absolutely no need. I was also amazed and how close they sawed the tree trunk to the ground.
The fee for service was very fair and worth every penny. I was very happy with the high level of service and expertise and wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend them.

Tom from Newmarket
Tom from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Tree Removal

Very professional. Very reasonable. Clean-up was superb. They've removed trees for half the houses on my street - that's not a fluke. You don't get referrals like that if you don't know what you are doing.

Thank you Tom. You and your neighbours have been awesome to work for.

Yasmin  from Toronto
Yasmin from Toronto

Tree removal

John and his team were outstanding. We had an Ash tree removed in our back yard. John's price was very competitive; the team showed up as scheduled; and the job was done as promised.

More about Wight Tree Service

Wight Tree Service are certified arborists who offer tree trimming, tree removal, fertilizing, tree thinning, pruning, tree stump removal, bucket truck services, firewood, tree planting, and overall tree health care. Servicing Sutton and the surrounding area.