Tiny Tech

Bob
Bob
1 review Newcastle, ON

wall mount television installation

Darryl and Bill mounted our new smart TV above our fireplace. All of our service provider hardware was removed and placed out of sight in the basement leaving a clean, clutter free appearance in our entertainment room.

Thank you again Bob, always a pleasure

VERY S.
VERY S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home theater design and setup

If you need ANY home theater work done, call these guys. From beginning of the process these guys took what i was thinking and turned it in to reality, and even improved on it by recommending perfect tv and speaker placement. My man cave is a show stopper because of these guys. The work was done so cleanly that you would think that my home came like this from the builder. Very professional and always worked around our schedule. They know their stuff, if you go anywhere else for your home theater needs you are crazy!!! My next home i know i am calling them back 100%

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We loved the finished product as much as you did!

Jchamoun11
Jchamoun11

Living room TV mount with Apple TV mount

Showed up on time, assessed the situation and advised us what he needed to order. Showed up again on time a few days later and ran an absolutely seamless install in about an hour. Exactly the price I was quoted, exactly the look i had in mind. Couldn't possibly be happier with their work. Thanks again fellas!

Kirk M.
Kirk M.

Complete whole home Audio and Theatre design and installation

The team at Tiny Tech installed a projection home theatre system in my basement. They also designed and implemented an audio system that works with one touch throughout my home. Not only did the install the system, they are available to service, recommend improvements and provide regular updates.

Thank you for your fantastic review Kirk, and we are happy you are pleased with the result (we are too!), and look forward to working with you again

Ade
Ade
1 review Whitby, ON

Projector and screen installation

The requirement was to install a 120" diag screen on a wall with about 13 feet ceiling height for projector mount at a Christian Worship Auditorium. Tiny Tech provided a smart solution. I am very impressed with the professionalism and neat finishing. The timeline was very aggressive but the team was committed and went above and beyond to ensure that we were on time and on budget. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the positive review, we enjoyed meeting your challenging install needs.

L Hook from Whitby
L Hook from Whitby

Family Room update "technical difficulties"

In April 2012, we hired a contractor to redesign and renovate our family room. When the contractor ran into some difficulties, I called Darryl from tiny tech. Darryl and Tristan were amazing. They identified that the structure behind the recessed wall built by the contractor was done improperly and would not provide the support needed for our 52 inch LCD television, and the buried cabling was not long enough to attach to the television. To be honest with you, Darryl and Tristan were walking into a disaster. They diligently made some changes to the supporting structure, recommended a different television mount and successfully mounted our television and sound bar making all the necessary connections. Darryl then told us about an ideal converter that would enable us to control the television, DVD and cable box all from one remote. Calling tiny tech was the best thing we did. They were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous and they definitely solved a huge problem. Thank you so much Darryl and Tristan. Our renovation was finally completed on June 20th and we are enjoying our new family room.

Thank you for your positive review!

Bob from Oshawa
Bob from Oshawa

Home Theatre

I contacted Darryl Cherry of Tiny Tech through his website in September 2013 . I was having issues with some of the components in my home theatre system and problems with the cables running to my Big Screen TV which was causing colour distortion.
Darryl was at my door within a couple of hours and did a complete diagnostic of what was causing my problems. He came up with solutions and took the time on his own to research the best both in quality and cost efficiency for me. He made a handful of visits back to my home that first week to make sure the equipment installed was working and we were able to use it comfortably. His cost for his time and expertise was more than fair.
When my 7 yr. old Big Screen finally gave out last week he again answered my call within the hour and went with me to pick up a new TV at Best Buy, came right back to install it and again made sure everything was working properly thru follow up phone calls .

I highly recommend Darryl for his expertise, cost and his attention to detail to make sure we were completely satisfied with his work and we were comfortable in using our Home System.

Thank you for your review!

Andrew from Uxbridge
Andrew from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Home Theatre

I upgraded my old projection tv to a new flatscreen and full home theatre system and I love it!

The new smart features and simple remote are great and Tiny Tech got eveything working - we even have wireless rear speakers in our century home!

I would recommend Tiny Tech to anyone

Thank you for your review!

aaron from Whitby
aaron from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

home theater installation

TinyTech did a excellent job on the installation of my home theatre system. They came and did an assessment of the room and provided recommendations on top of my suggestions of what I wanted. The end product is fantastic. All cables are hidden in wall and my components are all stored out of sight using an RF module. I would definitely recommended TinyTech services and knowledge base to any looking for home theatre installation. Great job!!!

More about Tiny Tech

We handle projects ranging from multi-million dollar custom homes to simple basement or family room audio-video. We also do commercial installations like a typical sports bar, car dealerships and others.

Have us design and install your custom whole-home system including:
-multi-room audio with in-ceiling speakers
-multi-room TV and video
-whole home reliable wifi
-whole home ductwork control
-dedicated home theater room up to 11.2
-professional rack mounted electronics
-universal remotes
-wifi dimmers

Add some real flavour to your basement reno project with professionally installed home theatre
-projectors
-screens
-LED TV's
-hidden in wall and in ceiling speakers
-universal remotes
-whole home reliable wifi

Have your tv and soundbar professionally mounted
-tilt and swivel mounts