Tiny Tech

Reviews for Tiny Tech

L Hook from Whitby
L Hook from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Family Room update "technical difficulties"

In April 2012, we hired a contractor to redesign and renovate our family room. When the contractor ran into some difficulties, I called Darryl from tiny tech. Darryl and Tristan were amazing. They identified that the structure behind the recessed wall built by the contractor was done improperly and would not provide the support needed for our 52 inch LCD television, and the buried cabling was not long enough to attach to the television. To be honest with you, Darryl and Tristan were walking into a disaster. They diligently made some changes to the supporting structure, recommended a different television mount and successfully mounted our television and sound bar making all the necessary connections. Darryl then told us about an ideal converter that would enable us to control the television, DVD and cable box all from one remote. Calling tiny tech was the best thing we did. They were knowledgeable, friendly and courteous and they definitely solved a huge problem. Thank you so much Darryl and Tristan. Our renovation was finally completed on June 20th and we are enjoying our new family room.

Bob from Oshawa
Bob from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Theatre

I contacted Darryl Cherry of Tiny Tech through his website in September 2013 . I was having issues with some of the components in my home theatre system and problems with the cables running to my Big Screen TV which was causing colour distortion.
Darryl was at my door within a couple of hours and did a complete diagnostic of what was causing my problems. He came up with solutions and took the time on his own to research the best both in quality and cost efficiency for me. He made a handful of visits back to my home that first week to make sure the equipment installed was working and we were able to use it comfortably. His cost for his time and expertise was more than fair.
When my 7 yr. old Big Screen finally gave out last week he again answered my call within the hour and went with me to pick up a new TV at Best Buy, came right back to install it and again made sure everything was working properly thru follow up phone calls .

I highly recommend Darryl for his expertise, cost and his attention to detail to make sure we were completely satisfied with his work and we were comfortable in using our Home System.

Andrew from Uxbridge
Andrew from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Home Theatre

I upgraded my old projection tv to a new flatscreen and full home theatre system and I love it!

The new smart features and simple remote are great and Tiny Tech got eveything working - we even have wireless rear speakers in our century home!

I would recommend Tiny Tech to anyone

aaron from Whitby
aaron from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

home theater installation

TinyTech did a excellent job on the installation of my home theatre system. They came and did an assessment of the room and provided recommendations on top of my suggestions of what I wanted. The end product is fantastic. All cables are hidden in wall and my components are all stored out of sight using an RF module. I would definitely recommended TinyTech services and knowledge base to any looking for home theatre installation. Great job!!!

Michelle Moore from Bowmanville
Michelle Moore from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

TV mount

This company provided me with Great and Reliable service and also Quality workmanship. Very Personable technicians! I Will definitely hire this company again! Very pleased with the final outcome! Thank you

Dave from Oshawa
Dave from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

TV and Sound System Install

I used their services to mount a television and hide my components. Their work was excellent, and they were very detail-oriented. They were courteous and professional. They set up my system and explained to me everything that I needed to know. Quite often they are available at a moment's notice to answer any technical questions that I've had. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone.

More about Tiny Tech

Home theatre, tv mounting, speakers and HDTV and 4K setup. Add some real flavour to your basement reno project with professionally installed home theatre -projectors -screens -flat screen tv's -tower speakers, wall-mounted speakers -hidden in wall and in ceiling speakers -universal remotes -basement wifi Have your tv and soundbar professionally ...