Durham Home Automation

Durham Home Automation

Reviews for Durham Home Automation

Celeste
Celeste

install of stere unit into wall unit and updated digital system

involved taking out an installed wall unit and re-wiring a new stereo unit into it and replacing wall insert, as well as setting up the system on my phone and computer and all 6 zones in the house

Thank you, we really like the VSSL audio system - it sounds great and is easy to use! Perfect fit!

carenelliott95
carenelliott95
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace installation and thermostat

Guys were very friendly and hard working and very thorough, furnace is amazing they did an awesome job.

Thank you Caren, thank you very much for your review. We are glad you are loving the new furnace and that it fixed your problem, and the Nest is working out great!

Lesley g.
Lesley g.

Security camera installation

Durham Home Automation did an amazing job installing our home security system. The cameras they installed are crystal clear and look great on the outside of my house! My neighbours didn’t even notice them. Another thing I really appreciate was when they ran the wires, they took the time to make sure every part of the wire was completely hidden! How’d they do that?!? Even during the recent wind storm, the cameras did not shake or budge at all! They arrived when they said they would and the final bill was the same as the estimate! We are very pleased with Durham Home Automation and they will be returning to wire up our home stereo system as well! Great group of guys

Thank you for the review! We are glad you are happy

Home comfort needs in Oshawa
Home comfort needs in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Installed new furnace, ac unit and humidifier

Darryl and his team did a great job on my house. My house is equipped with a great furnace, ac and humidifier. He is very knowledgeable and gave us professional advise on our options for our home comfort needs. He is very friendly, great attitude and well mannered person. I did not feel like I was forced to buy, or was he trying some sort of tactics to sell. I recommend Darryl for your home comfort needs. Thanks for your hard work. Daniel Jardim

Thank you very much for your review, and for trusting us with your home comfort. We are also happy you were able to get some rebate money back.

Paul and Holly from Ajax
Paul and Holly from Ajax
11 reviews Ajax, ON

Install new TV above fireplace

Thanks Darryl for installing our new TV. Friendly service. Darryl gave me a quick primer on the TV's features. He also got rid of our old dead TV. Highly recommend these guys.

Thank you, TV looks great!!

baproaudioelectronics
baproaudioelectronics
1 review Courtice, ON

Furnace install

Clean, neat, timely, reliable, friendly, good follow up. Comfortable. Easy installation and booking appointment. Great work

Thank you for the kind review, we are glad you are happy with your new Continental furnace - made in Canada matters now more than ever!

Mena B.
Mena B.

Tv install and nest

Second to none. Friendly. Intelligent. Focused. Down to earth. Great guys. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the review
We are glad you are happy with your new furnace

Bob
Bob
1 review Newcastle, ON

wall mount television installation

Darryl and Bill mounted our new smart TV above our fireplace. All of our service provider hardware was removed and placed out of sight in the basement leaving a clean, clutter free appearance in our entertainment room.

Thank you again Bob, always a pleasure

VERY S.
VERY S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home theater design and setup

If you need ANY home theater work done, call these guys. From beginning of the process these guys took what i was thinking and turned it in to reality, and even improved on it by recommending perfect tv and speaker placement. My man cave is a show stopper because of these guys. The work was done so cleanly that you would think that my home came like this from the builder. Very professional and always worked around our schedule. They know their stuff, if you go anywhere else for your home theater needs you are crazy!!! My next home i know i am calling them back 100%

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We loved the finished product as much as you did!

Jchamoun11
Jchamoun11

Living room TV mount with Apple TV mount

Showed up on time, assessed the situation and advised us what he needed to order. Showed up again on time a few days later and ran an absolutely seamless install in about an hour. Exactly the price I was quoted, exactly the look i had in mind. Couldn't possibly be happier with their work. Thanks again fellas!

More about Durham Home Automation

We handle projects ranging from multi-million dollar custom homes to basement or family room audio-video. We also do commercial installations like a typical sports bar, car dealerships and others. We offer and install residential home comfort - heating, cooling, and automated shading; as well as smart thermostats and automatic humidifiers. ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Pickering?