Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

850 Legion Road, Unit 6 Burlington ON L7S 1T6
Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Reviews for Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Steve in Burlington
Steve in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Air Conditioner

Our air conditioner went down a few weeks ago and given the age it needed to be replaced. I received numerous quotes from suppliers in the area. Dale was the most knowledgeable and transparent of all the people I talked with. The installers did a great job and I would certainly recommend Creature Comforts as a great company to use for all your HVAC needs.

Ed in Burlington
Ed in Burlington

Service check up

I had my air conditioner and furnace looked at for a tune up in May 2021 by Klayton. What an amazing job and very professional. He gave me some tips on what kind of filter is best for the furnace and advised when I should get this done again. I am also looking at a new fireplace and he helped fix the remote (was not working and he fixed that within a minute). I highly recommend the company and will definitely use them going forward.

Adnan from Toronto
Adnan from Toronto

Company has gone an extra mile to provide consulting assistance

After experiencing some AC issues, I called Creature Comforts and asked for help. Grant responded although it was Saturday evening.
Despite the fact that I live in an area that is way outside their zone of operation, Grant was very courteous, patient and professional and after asking about my problem, provided me with both a short and long term recommendations right over the phone, for free - saved me ton of time and potentially money.
Amazing service. Pleasure to deal with. Competent and professional.

Ralph in Burlington
Ralph in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Repair/replace water heater

On Dec 22/20 our newer water heater failed at 7:30 pm. We called CC (Grant) & he came within 15 minutes! Could not find source of problem but temporary fix done until next day. CC came back next morning & brought new replacement water heater, all at n/c! EXCELLENT service by skilled people who CARE about their customers. We were/are very pleased and would highly recommend this local company for all your HVAC needs. Thanks Grant and the whole service team!

Bill
Bill
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

Great service - very professional in every way. Only took a couple of days from quote to installation. Quick, and efficient. Helpful, friendly and provided tips on the ac and furnace. Cleaned up every thing and the quality of work was plain to see when compared to the old furnace.
Would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone.

Colin in Burlington, ON
Colin in Burlington, ON
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Thoroughly professional

New AC unit installed. After researching several units, John was patient and helpful in providing prices for comparison and advice on best choice.
My old AC was 31 years old and my furnace 17 years, but there was NO upselling involved - what a pleasant surprise! If you're happy with the furnace and it's working well, then keep it, was his advice. When the time comes, I'll no doubt have them install a new furnace.
The two young installers were pleasant, personable, and thoroughly professional. Very impressive and clearly happy in their work.

Heather in Oakville
Heather in Oakville

New air conditioner

The service I received from Creature Comforts was outstanding! Grant responded within a half hour to the message I left on his website late on a Monday evening. He came out to my home the next morning and inspected my very old air conditioner and HVAC system and recommended a new air conditioner that was very competitively priced. Even though the next day was a holiday (Canada Day), Grant arranged to have 2 technicians come out to not only install the new air conditioner for me but to bring my HVAC system up to code. I was so grateful for the quick service! Also, everyone I spoke with from Creature Comforts were very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to recommend Creature Comforts and I will definitely be going back to them when my furnace needs replacing.

Marilyn in Burlington
Marilyn in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Job very well done; technicians fast and tidy

My 35 year old furnace and over 15 year old a/c finally had to be replaced. CC responded quickly and provided full information on options. Install was done in a timely manner. Everyone at CC has been very pleasant, informative and easy to deal with. Technicians were thorough, quiet, quick and cleaned everything up afterward. I have never had service providers clean up as well afterward. I will recommend to all my friends for any HVAC work. Thanks Creature Comforts Team.

Thank you so much Marilyn. Your happiness with the whole process is what makes our jobs the best. You will have many years of comfort with that Lennox system and we are always just a phone call or email away if you have any questions. Thanks for your support and have a wonderful summer.
Cheers, the Creature Comforts Family.

Ashley in Hamilton
Ashley in Hamilton

new AC installed

First time home buyers. We found our dream home and were so sad that it didnt have central AC. Creature Comforts came highly reccomended by not only friends in the area but people I work with. fast responce time for quotes and setting up install. We were NOT disappointed at all. they spent all day onsite fixing our super old thermostat system and installing our new one as well as giving us the gift of COLD with our new AC. lol the best week to get it done too..it was close to 40 degrees all week! Thank you so much for the great work and superb service. we will be reccomending you to everyone we know from now on :)

Thanks you Ashley for the review. It was truly our pleasure to help you out. We are only a phone call away if you need us. Enjoy your summer and welcome to the Creature Comforts family.

rdilellio
rdilellio
1 review Burlington, ON

Replace air conditioner and air handler

Called and asked for a quote. One day response time. Appointment set up next day. Quote sent out in 2 days. Called to approve quote and job scheduled for the next week. Salesmen came on day of scheduled work to introduce employees who were performing the work. Employees were polite and friendly (very professional). Employees explained how the work would be completed and answered all questions. Work was very well organized for the unique work environment (tight work place). The job took a little longer than expected due to workplace. Cleaned up after work and came back the next day to complete job. Overall I am very pleased with this business. I have already called them back for another small job. Good people to work with !

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working on your project. We were excited to see the transformation of that attic space, and even more excited to see how well that new air conditioner performs! The review means a lot to us so thank your for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to maintaining your equipment for the years to come and any other projects that might come along! Cheers. - The Creatures.

More about Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

CREATURE COMFORTS HVAC INC. is a local family business operating in Burlington and area for the past four years. The fully licensed Gray brothers have years of experience in the heating and cooling industry. In their quest to be #1 in the industry, they take the time show each client ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Hamilton?