Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

850 Legion Road, Unit 6 Burlington ON L7S 1T5
Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Reviews for Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace / Air Conditioning Maintenance

We purchased our furnace/air conditioner from Burlington Energy Systems, now Creature Comforts HVAC in 2007. Their technician has come for the annual maintenance since that time. Today it was Klayton. I received an e-mail from Creature Comforts HVAC to say that he was on his way, with a photo, so knew ahead of time who was coming. I find this a very thoughtful thing to do. It shows Creature Comforts is also concerned about our safety. The service was exemplary as usual, shoes covered before going through the house, polite, friendly and of course a job well done. Through the years they have been very reliable and helpful. I feel we are in good hands.

Ida
Ida
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Outstanding Service

I just had my furnace and AC unit replaced by Creature Comforts. Grant assisted me in referencing the best equipment for my needs. Ryan, thank you for your attention to detail and leaving my house cleaner than how I left it! These people are professional, reliable, and their customer service is outstanding.
Thank you!

David
David
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Annual HVAC Inspection

I purchased my HVAC system through Creature Comforts in 2015. The system has operated perfectly since that time. I have Creature Comforts perform annual service on the equipment. They are always reliable and punctual and I feel extremely comfortable with their performance. I have also purchased a gas fired water heater from them and it has also met my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Creature Comforts to anyone.

Marilyn
Marilyn

Furnace Installation

Our furnace was not working on the coldest day of the year on the weekend. Creature Comforts was at our home within an hour. A new furnace was recommended. Portable heaters were given to us and were very effective. A new furnace was installed within a day. Excellent service! Recommend Creature Comforts for your hvac needs.

Norm in Oakville
Norm in Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace Replacement

Excellent service - complete replacement of furnace, humidifier, filter and all ducting in less than 6 hours. Very professional and kept us informed of their progress. At the end showed us how everything worked and how to program the new thermostat and set the humidifier controls. Would gladly use their services again

Norm anderson

John
John
1 review Burlington, ON

Heating on the coldest day of the year

Walked into our industrial unit this morning, outside temperature -16C, inside temperature 17 degrees. Not happy because I despise Winter. I immediately called Creature Comforts who arrived to address the problem in less than 30 minutes.
I would highly recommend Creature Comforts for quick, courteous and very professional service.

Steve in Burlington
Steve in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

New Air Conditioner

Our air conditioner went down a few weeks ago and given the age it needed to be replaced. I received numerous quotes from suppliers in the area. Dale was the most knowledgeable and transparent of all the people I talked with. The installers did a great job and I would certainly recommend Creature Comforts as a great company to use for all your HVAC needs.

Ed in Burlington
Ed in Burlington

Service check up

I had my air conditioner and furnace looked at for a tune up in May 2021 by Klayton. What an amazing job and very professional. He gave me some tips on what kind of filter is best for the furnace and advised when I should get this done again. I am also looking at a new fireplace and he helped fix the remote (was not working and he fixed that within a minute). I highly recommend the company and will definitely use them going forward.

Adnan from Toronto
Adnan from Toronto

Company has gone an extra mile to provide consulting assistance

After experiencing some AC issues, I called Creature Comforts and asked for help. Grant responded although it was Saturday evening.
Despite the fact that I live in an area that is way outside their zone of operation, Grant was very courteous, patient and professional and after asking about my problem, provided me with both a short and long term recommendations right over the phone, for free - saved me ton of time and potentially money.
Amazing service. Pleasure to deal with. Competent and professional.

Ralph in Burlington
Ralph in Burlington

Repair/replace water heater

On Dec 22/20 our newer water heater failed at 7:30 pm. We called CC (Grant) & he came within 15 minutes! Could not find source of problem but temporary fix done until next day. CC came back next morning & brought new replacement water heater, all at n/c! EXCELLENT service by skilled people who CARE about their customers. We were/are very pleased and would highly recommend this local company for all your HVAC needs. Thanks Grant and the whole service team!

More about Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

CREATURE COMFORTS HVAC INC. is a local family business operating in Burlington and area for the past four years. The fully licensed Gray brothers have years of experience in the heating and cooling industry. In their quest to be #1 in the industry, they take the time show each client ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Hamilton?