Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

850 Legion Road, Unit 6 Burlington ON L7S 1T6
Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Reviews for Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

Marilyn in Burlington
Marilyn in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Job very well done; technicians fast and tidy

My 35 year old furnace and over 15 year old a/c finally had to be replaced. CC responded quickly and provided full information on options. Install was done in a timely manner. Everyone at CC has been very pleasant, informative and easy to deal with. Technicians were thorough, quiet, quick and cleaned everything up afterward. I have never had service providers clean up as well afterward. I will recommend to all my friends for any HVAC work. Thanks Creature Comforts Team.

Thank you so much Marilyn. Your happiness with the whole process is what makes our jobs the best. You will have many years of comfort with that Lennox system and we are always just a phone call or email away if you have any questions. Thanks for your support and have a wonderful summer.
Cheers, the Creature Comforts Family.

Ashley in Hamilton
Ashley in Hamilton
0 reviews Burlington, ON

new AC installed

First time home buyers. We found our dream home and were so sad that it didnt have central AC. Creature Comforts came highly reccomended by not only friends in the area but people I work with. fast responce time for quotes and setting up install. We were NOT disappointed at all. they spent all day onsite fixing our super old thermostat system and installing our new one as well as giving us the gift of COLD with our new AC. lol the best week to get it done too..it was close to 40 degrees all week! Thank you so much for the great work and superb service. we will be reccomending you to everyone we know from now on :)

Thanks you Ashley for the review. It was truly our pleasure to help you out. We are only a phone call away if you need us. Enjoy your summer and welcome to the Creature Comforts family.

rdilellio
rdilellio
1 review Burlington, ON

Replace air conditioner and air handler

Called and asked for a quote. One day response time. Appointment set up next day. Quote sent out in 2 days. Called to approve quote and job scheduled for the next week. Salesmen came on day of scheduled work to introduce employees who were performing the work. Employees were polite and friendly (very professional). Employees explained how the work would be completed and answered all questions. Work was very well organized for the unique work environment (tight work place). The job took a little longer than expected due to workplace. Cleaned up after work and came back the next day to complete job. Overall I am very pleased with this business. I have already called them back for another small job. Good people to work with !

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working on your project. We were excited to see the transformation of that attic space, and even more excited to see how well that new air conditioner performs! The review means a lot to us so thank your for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to maintaining your equipment for the years to come and any other projects that might come along! Cheers. - The Creatures.

RickyD986 in Mississauga
RickyD986 in Mississauga

Red-tagged Furnace

Long story short, late on Dec 21, furnace red-tagged after Enbridge replaced gas line to meter. On attempted relight of furnace pilot they found leak at main valve. Called local HVAC who came in next day (Dec 22) with replacement valve. During diagnostics, the heat exchanger too rusty. Knew we were on borrowed time as furnace 35+ years old. Spoke to their sales, couldn't replace furnace until Dec 27 - 6 days without heat!!
My son had said "Try Creature Comforts".
Grant from Creature Comforts showed up that afternoon with options and quote; plus he also brought and loaned us 5 electric heaters to tide us over until new furnace installed. He picked up a furnace that fit our needs that afternoon and showed up with his brother and one other technician the following morning (Dec 23). Install was done in less than 4 hours.
Top rate service and install. All cables, piping and ducts neat and tidy, furnace room looks cleaner than it was before they arrived!!
Highly, highly recommended, and looking forward to saving energy with a new high efficiency Lennox furnace (our old furnace, that lasted over 35 years, was also a Lennox).

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Installation of new furnace and HVAC

Grant and company are amazing! Called and Grant was on-site to provide an estimate in short order. His knowledge and expertise allowed us to zero in on the right furnace and AC unit quickly. He explained and helped us with the applications for various rebates and discounts. Jan and Chris arrived to complete the installation. They finished ahead of schedule and did an impeccable job ...neat, tidy, professional. There were NO shortcuts. They showed how to program the thermostat and made sure we were 100% satisfied before the left. Highly recommend! J&N

Hilda in Hamilton
Hilda in Hamilton

Furnace

My air conditioning stopped working and I had heard a very loud bang, so figured it was my furnace.
I called Grant at Creature Comforts HVAC Inc. and he came the next day to check everything out.
He is very tall and had to go into my 4ft. crawl space. He was okay with that and I appreciated that. Not all Furnace companies will go into a crawl space.
He checked everything out and discovered my grandchildren ( who were playing in the crawl space the day before ) had turned the switch off.
He did not charge me for anything...even though it took about 1/2 hour to figure this all out. And he also checked my filter.
I would recommend this company to anyone. They are good, honest and reasonable with their services.
This is the second time I have used them and they will be my go to company for anything furnace, air conditioning, and fireplace related from now on.
Thanks Grant for an excellent job!!!
Hilda

SeaCam in Burlington
SeaCam in Burlington

Dead Air Conditioner

Grant returned my call within 90 minutes, after discussing the problem he diagnosed the problem as likely in the compressor start circuits. Sure enough when he took the service panel off, the start capacitor was shorted out - the cause a dead mouse across the terminals (he missed that in his phone diagnosis). Once he replaced the capacitor our air conditioner was up and running again. COOL!

Chris from Etobicoke
Chris from Etobicoke

Humidifier

Top notch! Second experience using them and they exceeded my expectations. Excellent workmanship, clean, fair pricing. I highly recommend using Creature Comforts. Dale and Mike's attention to detail and knowledge of their business is impressive. They completed the work on time for exactly what they quoted. They did not charge for a few other improvements they made. These improvement were required by code and other contractors ignored them. They brought them to my attention and corrected them. Excellent!!

Karin from Hamilton
Karin from Hamilton

Furnace repair/maintenance

My furnace was not staying on and I found Creature Comforts through Home Stars. The service was excellent and I will definitely be calling again if I have any other issues. I would highly recommend this company. Very satisfied.

JP from Hamilton
JP from Hamilton

Furnace Repair

Creature Comforts was one of the best home repair experiences I've ever had. Grant called to make the appointment, was on time and confirmed before he arrived. Found out what was wrong with my furnace quickly, but thoroughly checked everything else that might be wrong. He fixed not just the issue but a few other things which could case problems in the future. And overall an amazingly nice person. I will use this company again for any heating or air conditioning services I need in the future for sure!

More about Creature Comforts Hvac Inc.

CREATURE COMFORTS HVAC INC. is a local family business operating in Burlington and area for the past four years. The fully licensed Gray brothers have years of experience in the heating and cooling industry. In their quest to be #1 in the industry, they take the time show each client their dedication to home comfort. "Consider us your friend in the business!" They always say.
Choose CREATURE COMFORTS HVAC INC. today and call 289-983-1383 you wont be disappointed.