Bath Solutions

Newby
Newby
1 review NORMAN, OK

bathroom upgrade

Bath Solutions came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I wasn't disappointed. My bathroom needed an upgrade in the tub, toilet and vanity areas. My big thank you goes to Alex, the installer, who worked late to finish off the project in one day and left my bathroom very tidy. I would definitely recommend your company on to anybody looking for a professional bathroom contractor. Good Luck!

Thank you for your review. We will pass on the good words to Alex.

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Walk-In Tab

The Walk-In Tab company employees were well organized and skilled in the job they provided. The whole tab solution design is very suitable to give the users comfortable and very useful service. We like the clean hygienic look with all the options. The fast drain system is also very handy. We also appreciated the cleanliness of the surroundings the work crew left behind.

Thank you Harold for taking the time to review our services and the product.
To address your question, our tub is designed in such a way that the front pannel removes easily to allow fast acess to service the pump, plumbing or hydratherapy if need be.
Furthermore, you can read about the features of your tub by clicking on the below link.
Do let us know if there are any concerns or questions.
Thank you again!

416-467-4949
1175 Meyerside dr Unit 8
Mississauga
L5T

When we needed to update our bathroom without complete demolition (we wanted to keep some of bathroom features). Bath Solutions was the only contractor who provided reasonable quote. All others were not keen on taking a complicated job such as this. Plus, it was very convenient, since Bath Solutions provided all the materials and their price was comparable to pricing of similar items in hardware stores.
The work was done on time and we had no issues with the quality.
We would definitely recommend Bath Solutions to anyone who is thinking of remodeling or completely renovating their bathroom.
Cheers!

Thank you for your review, Ivan. We look forwrad to dealing with customers like you in the future.

Evgen in Toronto
Evgen in Toronto

Bathroom transformation

hen I came across Bath Solutions visiting Winter Home Show I had 2 bathroom projects in mind for a long time. I was able to get an estimate right on the spot. My house is 25 years old and everything in the bathrooms was overdue for a change. Bath Solutions did an outstanding job of making my project a reality: installing everything in a timely matter and within budget. Specifically, one bathroom was coverted from tub to shower and in the other one bath Solutions replaced the tub, put in new walls, toilet and vanity. The installer worked very neatly and I am very satisfied with the quality of work done. Highly recommended. Thanks. E

Thank you for the review Yvgen. We'll be sure to pass the positive feedback to our installer as well!

Andrey Marushkevych in Toronto
Andrey Marushkevych in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

shower base replacement

My shower floor was completely destroyed from water damage. Thus, the whole floor had to be stripped and replaced. When I was looking for quotes, Bath Solutions gave me a very reasonable rate (compared to others).

Their work was clean, fast and professional. I would definitely recommend Bath Solutions to everyone who needs bath renovations.

Thank you Andrey, we appreciate the time you took to review our work!

More about Bath Solutions

The Bath Solutions Story . . . About Us

Bath Solutions specializes in bathroom renovations of all sizes, from full-scale to partial renovations. We offer solutions for all aspects of bathroom renovation including Acrylic Tub Liners, Custom Bath Wall Systems, Tub to Shower Conversions, Walk-in Bathtubs and much more. We truly offer all possible options, and you can choose which option fits your particular situation, home style, and budget.

Bath Solutions was established in 1996 and in January 2011 opened up a showroom in Toronto, we pride ourselves on having professional and knowledgeable staff from quotation to project completion, who are willing to assist you through every step of your project.

Our commitment to provide you the highest quality materials, installation expertise, and service truly make us the “Bathroom Renovation Specialists”.

Bath Solutions’ proven ability to service the needs of our valued customers is evident by the number of referrals we receive on an ongoing basis. You can be assured that we will be here to serve your needs for today and in the future.

No matter where you live, will be able to meet and exceed your bathroom renovation needs… just give us a call!

Bath Tub Replacements,