Bath Solutions

Reviews for Bath Solutions

Evgen in Toronto
Evgen in Toronto

Bathroom transformation

hen I came across Bath Solutions visiting Winter Home Show I had 2 bathroom projects in mind for a long time. I was able to get an estimate right on the spot. My house is 25 years old and everything in the bathrooms was overdue for a change. Bath Solutions did an outstanding job of making my project a reality: installing everything in a timely matter and within budget. Specifically, one bathroom was coverted from tub to shower and in the other one bath Solutions replaced the tub, put in new walls, toilet and vanity. The installer worked very neatly and I am very satisfied with the quality of work done. Highly recommended. Thanks. E

Thank you for the review Yvgen. We'll be sure to pass the positive feedback to our installer as well!

Andrey Marushkevych in Toronto
Andrey Marushkevych in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

shower base replacement

My shower floor was completely destroyed from water damage. Thus, the whole floor had to be stripped and replaced. When I was looking for quotes, Bath Solutions gave me a very reasonable rate (compared to others).

Their work was clean, fast and professional. I would definitely recommend Bath Solutions to everyone who needs bath renovations.

Thank you Andrey, we appreciate the time you took to review our work!

More about Bath Solutions

The Bath Solutions Story . . . About Us

Bath Solutions specializes in bathroom renovations of all sizes, from full-scale to partial renovations. We offer solutions for all aspects of bathroom renovation including Acrylic Tub Liners, Custom Bath Wall Systems, Tub to Shower Conversions, Walk-in Bathtubs and much more. We truly offer all possible options, and you can choose which option fits your particular situation, home style, and budget.

Bath Solutions was established in 1996 and in January 2011 opened up a showroom in Toronto, we pride ourselves on having professional and knowledgeable staff from quotation to project completion, who are willing to assist you through every step of your project.

Our commitment to provide you the highest quality materials, installation expertise, and service truly make us the “Bathroom Renovation Specialists”.

Bath Solutions’ proven ability to service the needs of our valued customers is evident by the number of referrals we receive on an ongoing basis. You can be assured that we will be here to serve your needs for today and in the future.

No matter where you live, will be able to meet and exceed your bathroom renovation needs… just give us a call!

Bath Tub Replacements,