Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Countertops
2A 1370 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4Y 4G4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Toronto  >  Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Reviews for Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Erminia
Erminia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase and installation of countertop

I would highly recommend Rockstella!
My countertop looks beautiful.
Natallia took the time to explain all the steps involve in the process, from the selecting of the quarts to the fabrication of the countertop she is very helpful and knowledgeable.
The installation crew was amazing.
Extremely happy that my kitchen designer
suggested Rockstella!!!

Erminia, thank you so much for your review! its been a pleasure working with you as well!
Natallia

Chris.L in Mississauga
Chris.L in Mississauga

Home Counters Renovation

This is my first time using Rockstella for a renovation. I am so pleased with the results. Natallia was very responsive and efficient, and I so appreciated her advice on picking the right stone! Sergey has a natural gift for making your idea into a beautiful end product. Practical advice, top notch materials and craftsmanship, and client-first service. I love the final product and will definitely be using Rockstella in the future!

Chris, thank you so much for taking time to write a review and thank you for your kind words! Its been a pleasure to work with you on your project! Thank you for your trust and for being such a nice customer! We look forward to your next project!
Natallia & Sergey

Pinkworks  in Mississauga
Pinkworks in Mississauga

My go to supplier

I have been using Rockstella for all my renovation projects for a number of years. Natallia is very efficient and helpful for stone choice and scheduling. Sergey knows his stuff! Any minor issues (only a couple out of numerous installs) have been quickly fixed and resolved. Their pricing is very competitive and they give you what you ask for and pay for...meaning....some cheap places will give you knock off products and not caesarstone for instance!

Elisa, thank you so much for taking time to write this review! Thank you for mentioning the issues, we all make mistakes but we want our clients to know that they have nothing to worry about, we stand behind our work! Looking forward to your future projects! Natallia & Sergey

Anastasia in Toronto
Anastasia in Toronto

So Easy! Amazing Customer Service

The process of buying my quartz countertops was so easy from start to finish. Natallia was very helpful and patient with me during my visit to the showroom. She helped me navigate and narrow down the numerous choices available. Sergey's measurements were spot on! He and Ian have just left my condo and the results are amazing. They fussed over every aspect of the install until it was just perfect! They even redid the seam because they were not satisfied with the colour match.

Thank you all for making this a...dare I say...relaxing experience!

Anastasia, thank you so much for your review, its great to hear you are happy with everything! Natallia

Ambar from Oakville
Ambar from Oakville

Kitchen Countertop

I found Rockstella on homestars when we were looking for countertops for our Kitchen & island. Rockstella had great reviews we read on Homestars. We had a very good experience from the get go, first consultation with Natallia at Rockstella's office in Mississauga to completion of installation by Sergey. They provided very helpful suggestions throughout the project and gave us few samples to try out as well. Their pricing was competitive and never changed. We installed Quartz kitchen countertop along with stainless steel sink and also the island countertop. Our quartz countertops look amazing! we are quite satisfied with the outcome. I really appreciate Sergey and Natalia’s professionalism and attention to detail from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for countertop projects big or small, simple or complex. Ambar from Oakville

Ambar, Thank you so much for your review for for your kind works, it was a please to work with you as well! Sergey & Natallia

Kitchen counter install

We just completed our kitchen renovation. We were originally going to use a counter company nearby that we had used before but my install would be a wait of a month, which was not acceptable. I did some google research and found Rockstella and within a day I was at their showrooom putting in my order and two weeks later I had my kitchen counter! Install went smoothly. The team was polite, clean and professional. I highly recommend Rockstella.

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review! Your feedback is very important to us and is very much appreciated. We are happy to hear that we've met your expectations and you are happy with the entire process. Enjoy your new countertop and please let us know if you ever have a questions or concerns! Sergey and Natallia

Zavar inc. in Mississauga
Zavar inc. in Mississauga

Quartz countertop

We had great experience starting from original consulation to nstallation and follow up service. Very nicepeople to work with.
Professional team of installers,great customer setvice. Will definetly use thrm again and recomend to anyone looking for a countertop

thank you so much for your review, we are looking forward to your next project!
Sergey & Natallia

Cadam84
Cadam84

Kitchen Renovation

The stone countertops we're installed perfectly along with the beautiful stainless steel sink. They really take pride in their work and the price was affordable compared to other local shops. No hidden or added fees after installation.

Adam, thank you so much for taking time to write this review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and installation, enjoy your countertops and let us know if you ever need anything else!
Natallia

Kitchen renovations

Rockstella was recommended to me by a kitchen designer for my kitchen and island countertops. Natallia at Rockstella's design centre in Mississauga was very helpful with suggestions for various products from different manufacturers and put me in touch with their showrooms to see the full slabs. I also visited Rockstella's fabrication shop in Stoney Creek to get a look at how they cut and finished the slabs. Their pricing was in line with their competitors and promptly followed through with excellent service, always responsive to any and all questions. Their state-of-the-art laser survey and fabrication led to a perfect installation by Sergey and Ian with meticulous detail in the finished product. I appreciated their professionalism, friendliness, and attention to detail from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for any application- big or small, simple or complex. Tim from Oakville

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project, Enjoy your countertops! Natallia & Sergey

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville

Kitchen countertops

I would highly recommend Rockstella! One of the reasons we chose Rockstella was the great reviews we read on Homestars, and we're extremely happy with our choice. Our quartz countertops look amazing! The customer service we received from Natallia and the crew was second to none, and we've had many contractors come through our home as we complete a top to bottom reno. They were always quick to answer any questions we had before, during and after our counters were installed. The crew was always on time, cleaned up after themselves and were very efficient. We had a minor issue that was quickly and efficiently dealt with without any hassles. Prices were also very competitive. You won't go wrong with this company.

Rose, thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it very much. We are glad to hear that your experience with us had been positive. Im sorry about the issues we had to deal with. Things do go wrong sometimes but we stand behind our product. Thank you for your understanding, you've been a pleasure to work with.
Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, or if you need anything else. Natallia & Sergey

More about Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Timeless in style, dependable in performance and exceptional in design, look to Rockstella Stonery to craft the perfect granite, marble or quartz countertop for your home or office. A natural option for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and tub surrounds, these materials are also excellent alternatives for fireplaces, bar tops, reception desks and more. We handle all aspects of design, fabrication and installation, and are always prepared to take on a variety of projects, from single vanities to full-scale home installs to multi-unit projects.

We distinguish the calibre of our work at Rockstella not just through outstanding craftsmanship and affordable pricing, but more importantly, through an unparalleled level of service. We’ve earned a reputation for being timely, approachable and efficient, and we always plan our consults and installs at a time that suits your schedule – whether it’s business hours, weekends or after hours. It also bears pointing out that we work directly with you – there are no sub-contractors involved – from on-site measuring to individual slab selection to professional installation.

At Rockstella Stonery, we like to refer to the unique style and design of our stone options as affordable luxury – an option that will stand out in your home or place of work and that will endure for ages. We’re based in the GTA with a showroom in Mississauga, and are ready to provide our services to clients throughout GTA.