Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Countertops
2A 1370 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4Y 4G4
Bathroom Renovation
Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Reviews for Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Dave from Brantford
Dave from Brantford
6 reviews Brantford, ON

Quartz Kitchen Countertop, Island & Backsplash

It was an absolute pleasure to work with the Rockstella Team during a complete residential kitchen renovation project. The outstanding service, value and professionalism provided by Natallia and Sergey with the kitchen quartz countertops, island and seamless backsplash truly exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Rockstella Stonery to anyone looking for exceptional results!

cnoble
cnoble
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen

From start to finish...went over and above. will call on again for my next project

Julie Toronto in Old Toronto
Julie Toronto in Old Toronto

Porcelain Countertop

Natallia was wonderful to work with. It took me a long time to figure out what material I was going to use for my kitchen counters (chose porcelain) and she was really helpful, patient and professional. She always sought advice if there was a question she didn’t know and her responses were prompt and thorough. The removal of our granite posed some additional challenges but their crew was experienced and removed it with no damage to our cabinets. We couldn’t find another company who was willing to take on the task. Sergey and crew installed and completed our installation before Christmas as planned and we couldn’t be happier with how it all turned
out. Top notch company for their experience, professionalism, honesty and service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Private User reviews Lincoln, ON

quartz kitchen countertop

From start to finish a great experience! Thanks to Sergei for us giving us sound and truthful advice and addressing all our questions and concerns about quartz, style, edge profiles and sinks. Thanks to two terrific installers, Ian and Mike, who did an awesome job and who were very professional, skilled (invisible seams!) and neat. Speedy 10 day turnaround from choosing the quartz to installation!
I highly recommend Rockstella Stonery Inc.!!

Adriana

Hi Adriana, thank your for your review! great to hear we were able to meet your expectations! it was a pleasure working with you as well.
Sergey

Sean
Sean

Kitchen Counter Tops

We had them quote full counter tops, island and a coffee bar. I even had them quote a sink too. They had so many selections too look at, and Natellia was very helpful. We had our kids with us and she had them involved too, grabbing samples and giving input. During the laser measurements of my cabinets, my cat enjoyed the process too, and they where very patient with the furry little guy. During installation, the 2 gentlemen where quick, meticulous and cautious of my house too. Honestly, I found Rockstella via Instagram and reviewed their multiple projects, so I knew I was going with the right company.

Thanks

Sean, thank you for your review and for your business, we appreciate it very much. Working with you was very easy; looking forward your next project!

Jean
Jean

Kitchen Quartz Countertop and Backsplach

I was very lucky to have Rockstella install my kitchen countertop and backsplash! Natallia remained in constant contact during every step of the process - including the countertop pattern selection, edge profile and sink, and through the actual installation process itself. In addition to being collaborative, communicative and knowledgeable, Natallia is also a warm, wonderful person who demonstrated nearly endless patience and accessibility. She always responds very quickly to calls and emails, which I find to be very reassuring in any renovation project. I'm absolutely thrilled with Natallia's knowledge and skill, the quality of the materials - and the work itself. Simply put, I recommend Rockstella for anyone looking for world-class work, at a very reasonable price. Thank you Natallia, Sergy and their entire team of kind, hard-working and skilled professionals.

Hi Jean, thank you so much for your review and for your kind words. I know you had high expectations, I'm very happy that we were able to meet them!
thank you for sharing your experience and proving feedback. All the best! Natallia

Denise
Denise

Countertop and sink as part of a kitchen reno

They were excellent to consult with on the countertop and the sink selection. Very professional and helpful advice was given; installation process and workmanship also done very well. They kept me informed and met our expectations throughout the process.

Hi Denise, glad to hear you are happy with our services! It was a pleasure working with you on your projects! Natallia

Grant Frotten in Mississauga
Grant Frotten in Mississauga

Kitchen Counter Tops

Excellent service from start to finish. I got new quartz counter tops installed. Service was fast and very professional. Very knowledgeable staff that are willing to answer all questions. I would diffidently recommended using this team for your renovation needs.

Grant, thank you so much for your feedback, its appreciated! Sergey & Natallia

Ahmed in Acton
Ahmed in Acton
2 reviews Acton, ON

Kitchen Counter/Sink/Faucet

From helping us select a new counter, sink and faucet to the installation, the service that we received was exceptional.

They were punctual (arrived for the measurements and installation on time), quick and friendly. They were very professional and took care to clean up after themselves. We would definitely recommend Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Ahmed, thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure working with you as well!

More about Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Timeless in style, dependable in performance and exceptional in design, look to Rockstella Stonery to craft the perfect granite, marble or quartz countertop for your home or office. A natural option for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and tub surrounds, these materials are also excellent alternatives for fireplaces, bar tops, reception desks and more. We handle all aspects of design, fabrication and installation, and are always prepared to take on a variety of projects, from single vanities to full-scale home installs to multi-unit projects.

We distinguish the calibre of our work at Rockstella not just through outstanding craftsmanship and affordable pricing, but more importantly, through an unparalleled level of service. We’ve earned a reputation for being timely, approachable and efficient, and we always plan our consults and installs at a time that suits your schedule – whether it’s business hours, weekends or after hours. It also bears pointing out that we work directly with you – there are no sub-contractors involved – from on-site measuring to individual slab selection to professional installation.

At Rockstella Stonery, we like to refer to the unique style and design of our stone options as affordable luxury – an option that will stand out in your home or place of work and that will endure for ages. We’re based in the GTA with a showroom in Mississauga, and are ready to provide our services to clients throughout GTA.