Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Countertops
2A 1370 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4Y 4G4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Toronto  >  Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Reviews for Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Kitchen counter install

We just completed our kitchen renovation. We were originally going to use a counter company nearby that we had used before but my install would be a wait of a month, which was not acceptable. I did some google research and found Rockstella and within a day I was at their showrooom putting in my order and two weeks later I had my kitchen counter! Install went smoothly. The team was polite, clean and professional. I highly recommend Rockstella.

Zavar inc. in Mississauga
Zavar inc. in Mississauga

Quartz countertop

We had great experience starting from original consulation to nstallation and follow up service. Very nicepeople to work with.
Professional team of installers,great customer setvice. Will definetly use thrm again and recomend to anyone looking for a countertop

Cadam84
Cadam84

Kitchen Renovation

The stone countertops we're installed perfectly along with the beautiful stainless steel sink. They really take pride in their work and the price was affordable compared to other local shops. No hidden or added fees after installation.

Adam, thank you so much for taking time to write this review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with pour service and installation, enjoy your countertops and let us know if you ever need anything else!
Natallia

Kitchen renovations

Rockstella was recommended to me by a kitchen designer for my kitchen and island countertops. Natallia at Rockstella's design centre in Mississauga was very helpful with suggestions for various products from different manufacturers and put me in touch with their showrooms to see the full slabs. I also visited Rockstella's fabrication shop in Stoney Creek to get a look at how they cut and finished the slabs. Their pricing was in line with their competitors and promptly followed through with excellent service, always responsive to any and all questions. Their state-of-the-art laser survey and fabrication led to a perfect installation by Sergey and Ian with meticulous detail in the finished product. I appreciated their professionalism, friendliness, and attention to detail from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for any application- big or small, simple or complex. Tim from Oakville

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project, Enjoy your countertops! Natallia & Sergey

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville

Kitchen countertops

I would highly recommend Rockstella! One of the reasons we chose Rockstella was the great reviews we read on Homestars, and we're extremely happy with our choice. Our quartz countertops look amazing! The customer service we received from Natallia and the crew was second to none, and we've had many contractors come through our home as we complete a top to bottom reno. They were always quick to answer any questions we had before, during and after our counters were installed. The crew was always on time, cleaned up after themselves and were very efficient. We had a minor issue that was quickly and efficiently dealt with without any hassles. Prices were also very competitive. You won't go wrong with this company.

Rose, thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it very much. We are glad to hear that your experience with us had been positive. Im sorry about the issues we had to deal with. Things do go wrong sometimes but we stand behind our product. Thank you for your understanding, you've been a pleasure to work with.
Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns, or if you need anything else. Natallia & Sergey

Jim and Susie in Mississauga
Jim and Susie in Mississauga

Kitchen Quartz Countertop

House renovations can be very frustrating! However, Natallia at Rockstella Stonery made it easy. She was able to assist us in making the right decision for our kitchen quartz countertop. We were very pleased with their work and price. Also, Natallia was patient, knowledgeable and proactive in her approach. Thank you!

Jim and Suzie, thank you so much for taking time to write this review, it means a lot to us! ! Its been a pleasure to work with you, all the best to you and you family and please let us know if you ever need anything else or if you have any questions or concerns! Sergey & Natallia

Cindy
Cindy

certisfy our new granite countertop

We contacted several companies and we decided Rockstella Stonery Inc. when we received a message from Natallia. She is caring, knowledgeable and very professional. She knows customers' need and gave us options when we visited the store for consultation. The 2 guys who installed the counter have done a great art work. They told me many tips how treat it keeping nice. A matching small cutting board is a bonus! (Most of the companies didn't give you any extra pieces) . What a great kitchen we have now!

Cindy, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to meet your expectations! Your kitchen looks great now! We look forward to working with you in the future!
Natallia & Sergey

Iegor in Mississauga
Iegor in Mississauga

Great job !!!

0. I cannot express how lucky I am to have Rockstella create my new kitchen. Their staff and quality of their work is simply outstanding! I recently moved in into a new home and it was detrimental to me to have new countertops installed by a certain date. Rockstella professionals went above and beyond to meet the deadline and exceed my expectations. They've demonstrated high level of expertise and knowledge and it turned out that their team have created the kitchen I've always wanted to have! Exceptional work, very well done! Highly recommend Rockstella to anyone who is looking for quality, client service and professionalism!

Iegor, thank you so much for taking time to write this review, we appreciate it very much! It was a pleasure to work with. Please let us know if you ever need anything else!
Natallia

Kitchen Reno

Never again! Failed to admit to their own mistake, they did not cut the countertop to specs, and once paid they refused to fix it! This only to add to all the other errors, like leaving the overhang unfinished underneath, failing to install the kitchen sink properly (we had a flooding a few weeks after their contractors left)...I don't know why all the stellar reviews...pm me if you need more details

Unfortunately we dont even know if this is a real client. We dont have any unresolved issues or complains. This must be a mistake. We have never had any reports of flooding or overhangs being unfinished. We follow up on every single installation. If there are any problems at all, please call us at 905-276-5554 or email [email protected] and everything will be fixed. We value our reputation so we wouldn't let serious issues like that go, the accusation is too serious and strong to be left unresolved.
We are hoping that this reviewer can be contacted by Homestars team and investigated but we understand it may be impossible to verify.

Great job in Etobicoke
Great job in Etobicoke

Kitchen counter top and island

Counters and island look great! Sergei and the guys did a good job start to
finish. We'd like to thank you, Sergei and your team for a job well done. Keep up
the good work and continued success. Excellent people to work with.

Andreea, thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us! You've been a pleasure to work with, from start to finish!
Im so glad you are happy with the result. Your kitchen looks beautiful!
Natallia & Sergey

More about Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Timeless in style, dependable in performance and exceptional in design, look to Rockstella Stonery to craft the perfect granite, marble or quartz countertop for your home or office. A natural option for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and tub surrounds, these materials are also excellent alternatives for fireplaces, bar tops, reception desks and more. We handle all aspects of design, fabrication and installation, and are always prepared to take on a variety of projects, from single vanities to full-scale home installs to multi-unit projects.

We distinguish the calibre of our work at Rockstella not just through outstanding craftsmanship and affordable pricing, but more importantly, through an unparalleled level of service. We’ve earned a reputation for being timely, approachable and efficient, and we always plan our consults and installs at a time that suits your schedule – whether it’s business hours, weekends or after hours. It also bears pointing out that we work directly with you – there are no sub-contractors involved – from on-site measuring to individual slab selection to professional installation.

At Rockstella Stonery, we like to refer to the unique style and design of our stone options as affordable luxury – an option that will stand out in your home or place of work and that will endure for ages. We’re based in the GTA with a showroom in Mississauga, and are ready to provide our services to clients throughout GTA.