Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Countertops
2A 1370 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4Y 4G4
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Reviews for Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Denise
Denise

Countertop and sink as part of a kitchen reno

They were excellent to consult with on the countertop and the sink selection. Very professional and helpful advice was given; installation process and workmanship also done very well. They kept me informed and met our expectations throughout the process.

Grant Frotten in Mississauga
Grant Frotten in Mississauga

Kitchen Counter Tops

Excellent service from start to finish. I got new quartz counter tops installed. Service was fast and very professional. Very knowledgeable staff that are willing to answer all questions. I would diffidently recommended using this team for your renovation needs.

Ahmed in Acton
Ahmed in Acton
2 reviews Acton, ON

Kitchen Counter/Sink/Faucet

From helping us select a new counter, sink and faucet to the installation, the service that we received was exceptional.

They were punctual (arrived for the measurements and installation on time), quick and friendly. They were very professional and took care to clean up after themselves. We would definitely recommend Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Aaron in Binbrook
Aaron in Binbrook
1 review Smithville, ON

Quartz Counter top

Amazing Service, communication and product. Great to deal with and installers were very Good!!! We had to have a seam in a visible area and when the guys were done we couldn't tell where it was. highly recommended.

Aaron, thank you so much for your review! it was a pleasure to work with you on your project, im glad you are happy with the seams! Natallia & Sergey

Teslchick
Teslchick
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen counters

Great to deal with. Came and met me on a weekend. Looks amazing!! Great work!

thank you so much for your review, much appreciated!

Albina sousa  in Mississauga
Albina sousa in Mississauga

Kitchen, bathrooms,Landry,mud room, pantry

Im Albina Sousa
I’m overwhelmed with great work Rockstella did at my custome made home. Natallia Kyslytsya work with me true the project !! She is amazing helping me to choose the Wright Quartz, also gerat price quote. Installation on time great communication great customer service, the installation crew are amazing.

Natallia I give you and your team FIVE STAR

Albina, thank you so much for taking time to write this review, it means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much! Im glad you've had positive experience. Its been a pleasure to work with you as well. Your kitchen looks beautiful! Natallia & Sergey

Erminia
Erminia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase and installation of countertop

I would highly recommend Rockstella!
My countertop looks beautiful.
Natallia took the time to explain all the steps involve in the process, from the selecting of the quarts to the fabrication of the countertop she is very helpful and knowledgeable.
The installation crew was amazing.
Extremely happy that my kitchen designer
suggested Rockstella!!!

Erminia, thank you so much for your review! its been a pleasure working with you as well!
Natallia

Chris.L in Mississauga
Chris.L in Mississauga

Home Counters Renovation

This is my first time using Rockstella for a renovation. I am so pleased with the results. Natallia was very responsive and efficient, and I so appreciated her advice on picking the right stone! Sergey has a natural gift for making your idea into a beautiful end product. Practical advice, top notch materials and craftsmanship, and client-first service. I love the final product and will definitely be using Rockstella in the future!

Chris, thank you so much for taking time to write a review and thank you for your kind words! Its been a pleasure to work with you on your project! Thank you for your trust and for being such a nice customer! We look forward to your next project!
Natallia & Sergey

Pinkworks  in Mississauga
Pinkworks in Mississauga

My go to supplier

I have been using Rockstella for all my renovation projects for a number of years. Natallia is very efficient and helpful for stone choice and scheduling. Sergey knows his stuff! Any minor issues (only a couple out of numerous installs) have been quickly fixed and resolved. Their pricing is very competitive and they give you what you ask for and pay for...meaning....some cheap places will give you knock off products and not caesarstone for instance!

Elisa, thank you so much for taking time to write this review! Thank you for mentioning the issues, we all make mistakes but we want our clients to know that they have nothing to worry about, we stand behind our work! Looking forward to your future projects! Natallia & Sergey

Anastasia in Toronto
Anastasia in Toronto

So Easy! Amazing Customer Service

The process of buying my quartz countertops was so easy from start to finish. Natallia was very helpful and patient with me during my visit to the showroom. She helped me navigate and narrow down the numerous choices available. Sergey's measurements were spot on! He and Ian have just left my condo and the results are amazing. They fussed over every aspect of the install until it was just perfect! They even redid the seam because they were not satisfied with the colour match.

Thank you all for making this a...dare I say...relaxing experience!

Anastasia, thank you so much for your review, its great to hear you are happy with everything! Natallia

More about Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Timeless in style, dependable in performance and exceptional in design, look to Rockstella Stonery to craft the perfect granite, marble or quartz countertop for your home or office. A natural option for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and tub surrounds, these materials are also excellent alternatives for fireplaces, bar tops, reception desks and more. We handle all aspects of design, fabrication and installation, and are always prepared to take on a variety of projects, from single vanities to full-scale home installs to multi-unit projects.

We distinguish the calibre of our work at Rockstella not just through outstanding craftsmanship and affordable pricing, but more importantly, through an unparalleled level of service. We’ve earned a reputation for being timely, approachable and efficient, and we always plan our consults and installs at a time that suits your schedule – whether it’s business hours, weekends or after hours. It also bears pointing out that we work directly with you – there are no sub-contractors involved – from on-site measuring to individual slab selection to professional installation.

At Rockstella Stonery, we like to refer to the unique style and design of our stone options as affordable luxury – an option that will stand out in your home or place of work and that will endure for ages. We’re based in the GTA with a showroom in Mississauga, and are ready to provide our services to clients throughout GTA.