Mobler Furniture

KL Vancouver
KL Vancouver
10 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sofa and chairs

Bought a beautiful suede sofa that can turn into a double bed for my small apartment. It's great style and space saving sofa that compliments any room. It also functions as a guest bed for my friends when they need to crash over. Thanks to the helpful sales that told me about the promotion!

Dee in Vancouver
Dee in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

sofa

We were looking for a L shaped sofa to fit in our basement & we had searched for several months. We finally found one that we liked at Mobler that was the perfect size. The furniture is very well constructed & good value for the money.

KE in Vancouver
KE in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

sofa sectional with chaise

We had been looking at several shops over a period of a few months for a contemporary sofa/chaise/sectional for our home. We finally found the right one at Mobler and were amazed by the price ($699). Modern look, comfortable, and the right size. Customer service was very good, and the product was delivered to our home. It wasn't a store I had shopped in before, but I would certainly return, and have suggested it to others.