Wicker Emporium

Reviews for Wicker Emporium

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Crap stuff

Worst place to deal with, bought a wood coffee table, it cracked after 1 month, got a second one after begging for 2 months it come damaged, I went to the store and all of them were damaged, I'v e-mailed the store and head office numerous times and no one has gotten back to me. I paid hundreds of dollars and got crap and getting nowhere with them

Solid Wood Products

We bought consul cabinet of 60" wide from this company last summer.

The products warped over the winter.
The cabinet doors would not close. The clear coat on wooden surfaces has started to peel off (blistered).
Bad products.
Would not recommend at all!

ElizabethMunk in ??????????
ElizabethMunk in ??????????

Wicker Planters

I recently bought some wicker planters from wicker emporium http://wickeremporium.ca/ . Initially I had my doubts about whether my plants would survive but they are doing fine. Their collection is quite good.

Farah in Mississauga
Farah in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Home Accessorisation

We'd moved into our first home - we didnt want Ikea stuff and we couldnt afford custom made furniture. WE has unique stuff, thats reasonable and the store ambience is just so cool. One of my fav stores!!!