CHIP AWAY MASONRY

David Andersen in North york
David Andersen in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Addition and foundation work

I built a rear addition and a second storey addiiton to an old bungalow in the Scarboorugh area. I had Ed from Chipaway Masonry initially come and repair errors form past contractors on the block wall foundation. His skill and talent shined right through there, making the foundation almost flawless.
He also bricked the rear addtion matching and blending in the new brick to the old one. His time and patience made the difference in the project. Many have commented on how great the brick work looks. He is a master of his craft no doubt there.
Anytime we have future projects there is really only one smart choice for our masonry needs, and that Is Ed Allen from Chipaway Masonry.

He is more than reasonable and competitive in his pricing, he loves what he does and it is obvious in his work. He takes time to ensure the end result is just simply perfect.

The project was at 50 Guild Hall drive in Scarborough
David Andersen @ Headgate Homes

Thanks Dave
It was a pleasure working with you and your father even though it was -30 amd all! I look forward to doing future projects with Headgate Homes in the near future.
All the best Ed Allen @ Chipaway Masonry

Mark Kurtes in Mississauga
Mark Kurtes in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Stone facing the front of our home

Quality workmanship here. Hired Chip Away Masonry to stone face our home and it was a great decision. Ed loves what he does and you can see it, he truly is an artist. Extremely knowledgeable ... does things that most stone masons wouldn't bother doing to achieve the best results.  I highly recommend Ed from Chip Away Masonry. If you wish to see what he did at our house, I'd be glad to show you. Thanks again Ed!

It was a great feeling to see the end results. I liked your confidence in my approach from start to finish. I will see you soon to cut in the door opening for you.
Regards Ed Allen