Rush Roofing

258048-16 Street E Foothills AB T1S3M1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Rush Roofing

Reviews for Rush Roofing

The Rush Roofing team removed old shingles and installed new shingles on our house, attached garage and detached yard shed and cleaned the site all in 1 day. The team of 3 individuals coordinated tasks among themselves in a time efficient manner, didn't mind responding to questions or us observing the work, and were very courteous and polite. They were very skillful in crafting sheet metal dams to improve water drainage in poor drainage areas.
The work was completed without delay and before first early snow.

Thank you for the positive review. It's alway great to hear we met or exceeded expectations.

2 reviews De Winton, AB

Excellent service! Excellent crew! Excellent job! Recommend them with no hesitation. Called them on Tuesday. Signed contract on Wednesday and the crew was working on Friday! Thank you Rush Roofing!

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate hearing that the guys met the expectations of our customers.

Pam in Calgary
2 reviews De Winton, AB

Thank goodness for Tom and the team at Rush Roofing.

I was in "roof repair hell" after a hail storm in Calgary a few years ago. The first contractor did such a terrible job I hired a home inspector to look at the work, and he told me that the job they are doing is SO BAD that it needs to be torn off completely and started over ... almost $8,000 down the drain.

Sitting in tears at my kitchen table as the home inspector told me this, I asked for a recommendation for another contractor - and he gave me one. Another mistake - these jokers showed up and did most of the job but didn't finish, at all, and just abandoned my unfinished room. Beautiful! Now what? Another $8,000 in incomplete work.

I hired another contractor to finish the job - and who knows what he did up there for 2 days! Another contractor (Calgary Roofing and Eavestrough) charged me another $1,000 to come finish installing the rest of the eavestroughing - well, they didn't seal any joints so ... tadaaa..... the joints leak! Again ... beautiful!

So at this point I have 5 contractors and almost $20,000 into this roof and guess what ... its LEAKING!!

I met Tom of Rush Roofing on personal business 2 years ago. When my roof started leaking I called and again - more tears to the poor gal who answered my call.

Tom came to my house, gave me a quote and sent a worker to finish the job. Finally... a contractor with integrity. I didn't think I would find one but Rush Roofing definitely does.

I wish I would have met them years ago - would have saved me about $15,000 and all kinds of tears and aggravation. Thanks Tom and team!

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Tim in Calgary

Excellent service from Rush Roofing under challenging conditions!

We had an old freestanding potbelly stove in the middle of our living room that we wanted to remove, including the 12" double wall chimney pipe that went right up through the ceiling and roof. We had some renovation work going on in the interior and needed to get that chimney removed and the roof repaired. I was planning on doing the chimney removal myself to save some $$'s, but when I went up into the attic I found it wasn't as easy as I expected and that the chimney would need to be removed from the outside. The interior contractor needed the chimney gone within 2 days so he could complete his work.

So here I am with 2 days notice to find a roofing company with a crew free to do an annoying little chimney removal and repair job on short notice. And of course this was also during Calgary's cold snap in December 2016. So there's a foot of snow on the roof and the temperature is below -30 with the windchill.

I ended up giving Peter Janzen a call at Rush Roofing who I had met a couple times years ago and who was a friend of my brother in law. I gave Peter a description of the work I was looking to get done over the phone and he was back to me within an hour or two with a price (which was lower than I expected) and confirmation that he had a crew available to complete the work within my 2 day window.

Two days later I got home from the office and the work was all complete. Chimney was gone, roof sheathing and shingles all repaired with a perfect match on the colour. And it was still near that -30 temperature mark the day the crew went up on the roof to do the work.

Very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Rush Roofing, from the initial contact and coordination with Peter, to the pricing and right through to the execution of the work.

Highly recommend these guys!

Thank you for the review Tim. I will let Peter and the guys know of your review. We appreciate the work no matter how small or challenging.

Rick in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I was totally impressed with Dan and the installation crew. Dan showed us various samples and reviewed our options. The crew showed up on time and had my roof stripped and re-shingled in no time at all. The crew cleaned up at the end of each day. The final clean up was excellent. I was also very impressed when I saw them stop about five houses away to pick up a piece of plastic which blew away. Thank-you for the quality job at a competitive price. I highly recommend Rush Roofing

Thank you for your review Rick. I will let the crew and Dan know that they impressed. Especially with the site clean up, as we regard this as an important aspect of the overall job.

ldelver

The crew arrived on a Friday afternoon of a long weekend right after I called, covered the roof with tarps weighted down so they stayed put in the wind and kept the rain off until they came back Tuesday. The old flat tar and pebble was removed and taken away, the roof was built up so water would drain off to one corner and an impermeable seal applied. Eaves troughing and soffiting as well as trim was put up, all waste was carried away, the soiled walls of the house were washed, eaves troughs cleaned and all was accomplished under the quoted estimate.

Thank you for comments. It is always nice to hear we performed well.

Erin

These guys are amazing! I called and talked to Rob on a Sunday afternoon, when most companies wouldn't answer a phone call. I was looking for T-interlocking shingles for our roof which are discontinued, but luckily Rush had some! Rob even had someone come out that night to give us an estimate. They did fast and amazing work. It was fair priced and we were happy. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. I am so glad I found Rush Roofing! Use them, you won't be disappointed:)

Geoff from Calgary

We had Rush Roofing come and replace our old pine shake roof to an updated ash fault shingle. The workers were on time, courteous and professional. Highly recommend for your roofing needs.

Thank you Geoff, it is always great to hear that we met or exceeded our customer expectations. We appreciate your recommendation.

Chan Ly from Calgary

Rush Roofing came and fix roof on my Property twice: first Garage and then House. Both times they were very good. The roof were properly installed, No leak through 7 years. They respect neighborhood by carefully parking exactly on our lot, carefully not destroy lawn, workers were polite and respectful, no loud music or load noise that may disturb others. They cleaned up the work-site, and revisit our house after 2 or 3 weeks to be sure that the rain or wind may not cause any damage. The estimator carefully and honestly explained what needed to be done immediately, what could be delayed , so that we may not have to spend more money that we may need not to. . They also installed low slopped and flat roof of our garage, that very few companies are willing to do. We are more than satisfied as we made the right choice in calling them. They came within 1 week after we called and finished the work in one day. For me the price was very reasonable, even though if you find cheaper quotes, the quality may not be up to par and then there would be real headache if the roof has to be repaired again, as the result of strong wind and extended snow covering. Peace of mind is the first priority when comes to roofing.

More about Rush Roofing

Rush Roofing has been installing asphalt, wood, and specialty roofs in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1992.

Today, Rush Roofing is recognized by builders and manufacturers for our excellent installation procedures. We have manufacturer-certified installers for all the products we offer, and we have obtained Master Elite Contractor status (only 3% of roofing contractors in North America have obtained this status.) This allows us to offer one of the best shingle warranties available: The Golden Pledge Warranty.

Rush Roofing is willing and able to take on jobs of all sizes, from large commercial flat roofs to small rural bungalows - we have experienced installers that can get the job done right. Whether you are a homeowner looking to replace a worn-out roof, or a builder/developer seeking a contractor for your next project, you can feel confident that we will offer our best service at our best price backed by our workmanship warranty.

Our roofing practices are based on the guidelines set forth by the Alberta Building Code.

We are members of the Calgary Home Builders Association and an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating.

For all your roofing needs, Rush Roofing has you covered!