Rush Roofing

Dan
Dan
1 review High River, AB

Siding

From start to finish very friendly and professional. All my questions were answered. Quality is top notch. On time when they said they would be here they were. Site was cleaned up after installing. Would recommend to any one. If only they did windows and doors they woul be here again

Thank you for the review Dan. I will pass on your review to our installers.

Bowness Condos
Bowness Condos

New Shingles for two Condo Buildings

If I could give a higher rating that FIVE I would absolutely do so. When sourcing a roofing company for our condo association Rush was recommended by a friend that worked for Habitat for Humanity. Every aspect of the process was excellent. I met with Dan initially. He showed up when he said he would and he was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Their pricing was very competitive and although the other recommended company on our short list offered to match, we made the decision to go with Rush. They scheduled us in earlier than we had even hoped for and the crew working here were the nicest group of people. Sometimes work crews forget that they are in a neighborhood and that their voices (and foul language) carry. That was NOT the case with the Rush crew! They were very professional and respectful. We are thrilled with the finished product and would highly recommend this company to anyone who asks. Thank you so very much from the condos on Bowness Road.

Thank you for the review. It is always appreciated to hear we completed our work to the satisfaction of our customers.

Scott in Prince George
Scott in Prince George

Fast, high quality work.

We were very pleased with the professionalism, communication and excellent workmanship. After the installer was finished he went out of his way to clean up the job site. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the positive review Scott

Private User reviews Stony Plain, AB

Siding Replacement

Had Rush Roofing replace my old siding with new Hardie Board. The installers were very polite, clean, and professional and I am quite happy with the finished project. My house looks much sharper and modern then it had.
Good work, Rush!

Thank you for you review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Poor job in De Winton
Poor job in De Winton

Poor workmanship

Poor workmanship, poor and missing flashing in valleys, rotten plywood, ( was in contract to be replaced). Still under warranty but they’re dragging heels and say they can’t afford to fix

Anonymous
Anonymous

Roof

Have nothing but good things to say about this company. Everyone was so nice, the roofers did an excellent job and worked so hard as our roof is pretty big and were so nice. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Hi Lorna, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear we met your expectations and welcome your recommendation.

A Thomson in De Winton
A Thomson in De Winton

Roof

After getting quotes from 3 different roofing companies, I chose to go with Rush Roofing. Peter came to my house to explain exactly what I needed and what I was paying for. I never felt pushed to buy anything extra and everything was very well communicated. I am so happy with my roof! The crew was fast, efficient, very polite and I would recommend them to everyone!

Tim H in De Winton
Tim H in De Winton

Absolutely stellar

I have had numerous problems with what I'd thought was my roof or the sealing of it to my chimney. Turns out the leaks were coming through the top of my chimney and down behind the stonework. Even though it was not Rush's fault, they helped find the problems and fixed them for a very reasonable charge. They get my highest recommendation.

Thanks for you review Tim. Great to hear we resolved your ongoing issue.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Efficient and Done in Time

The Rush Roofing team removed old shingles and installed new shingles on our house, attached garage and detached yard shed and cleaned the site all in 1 day. The team of 3 individuals coordinated tasks among themselves in a time efficient manner, didn't mind responding to questions or us observing the work, and were very courteous and polite. They were very skillful in crafting sheet metal dams to improve water drainage in poor drainage areas.
The work was completed without delay and before first early snow.

Thank you for the positive review. It's alway great to hear we met or exceeded expectations.

Private User reviews De Winton, AB

Excellent Excellent

Excellent service! Excellent crew! Excellent job! Recommend them with no hesitation. Called them on Tuesday. Signed contract on Wednesday and the crew was working on Friday! Thank you Rush Roofing!

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate hearing that the guys met the expectations of our customers.

More about Rush Roofing

Rush Roofing has been installing asphalt, wood, and specialty roofs in Calgary and the surrounding area since 1992.

Today, Rush Roofing is recognized by builders and manufacturers for our excellent installation procedures. We have manufacturer-certified installers for all the products we offer, and we have obtained Master Elite Contractor status (only 3% of roofing contractors in North America have obtained this status.) This allows us to offer one of the best shingle warranties available: The Golden Pledge Warranty.

Rush Roofing is willing and able to take on jobs of all sizes, from large commercial flat roofs to small rural bungalows - we have experienced installers that can get the job done right. Whether you are a homeowner looking to replace a worn-out roof, or a builder/developer seeking a contractor for your next project, you can feel confident that we will offer our best service at our best price backed by our workmanship warranty.

Our roofing practices are based on the guidelines set forth by the Alberta Building Code.

We are members of the Calgary Home Builders Association and an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating.

For all your roofing needs, Rush Roofing has you covered!