Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

New Bedrooms!!

With the help of HomePainters, we have 2 bedrooms that are like new! Alejandro (Alex) was our painter, and he was courteous and professional- anything I needed and all I had to do was ask Alex and it was done! We would definetly use HomePainters again - thanks guys!!

Removal of popcorn ceilings and painting

It took me a long time to save and was very query about hiring anyone, especially because I’m a single mom.
It turned out that I had nothing to worry about. Keni and Juan were the two gentlemen that completed the very tedious job of scrapping the popcorn ceilings, leveling them out and then painting and cleaning up afterwards. They covered absolutely everything to minimize dust and debris and Keni kept me updated with the status. Thank you so much Keni and Juan and thank you Bryan. You kept your promise and everything was completed in the time you said it would. Angela

MaxW
MaxW

Loft Painting

Home Painters provided a fast, efficient, and quality experience with painting my loft. The painters, Daniel and Yennifer, did an amazing job. Brian, the owner, was really helpful in coming out for a direct quote/colour planning too. I would definitely use Home Painters again!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Full unit paint

Full unit paint, including doors, jambs, trim. Kevin and Daniel were very professional, helpful, and meticulous. I appreciated their attention to detail and taking the time to make sure everything I asked for is done correctly. I would use them again. Highly recommend.

Carlo in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Mike and Miki did fantastic jobs! I would recommend this company to everybody! I now have a brand new kitchen at a fraction of the cost of putting in a brand new kitchen.

Mer
Mer

Kitchen repainted

Had a basement kitchen repainted. It looks amazing, lik a brand new kitchen. The staff were easy to work with, professional and friendly. They came when they said they would come. I highly recommend them.

Tom
Tom

Condo Paint Job. Well done!

The entire customer experience was excellent. From initial quote to final job, Home Painters really treated me well. Special kudos to Camargos who was the painter for my project. Always made sure to check in throughout the day and did an excellent job on the walls, trim and doors.

NancyB
NancyB

exterior house painting

We had our 1oo year old house painted this fall when we installed new windows. The old trim needed a lot of scraping and restoring. It looks beautiful. Painters Daniel, Kevin, Yennifer and Dounia were hardworking, pleasant and did a great job. The ouse looks brand new (except for the 100 year old brick!)

Painting of livingroom, bedroom ceilings, bathroom and kitchen ceilings and walls

Julian and Jimmy arrived at the time agreed upon prepared to tackle my paint job. They covered my furniture to ensure minimal dust to be cleaned afterwards. Everything was done professionally and to my satisfaction. They worked hard and completed the job a day before I had expected in view of the amount of work required. I am very pleased with the overall customer service they provided me. If I need any future paint jobs, I will certainly contact Home Painters

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•30 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College
$1000
PROJECT RATE
Varies depending on project
Lifetime Warranty on Interiors, 3 Year Guarantee of Quality on Exteriors, 15 Year Warranty on Brick Staining