Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

dbee  in Toronto

Had a very good experience with Home Painters. Ryan made a great first impression for his company and we felt comfortable with them. The painter Matt was very professional, good to be around, did a great work, and we never had any issue with his approach to the job. Joe the project manager was always readily available, and kept us in the loop at all times once the job started. Ironically enough, the only thing that caught me off guard was the number of people we dealt with in the process even before Joe and Matt came on site. Keeping track of their staff via emails, phone calls and messages in retrospect was a good problem to have---I can only imagine the opposite end of the spectrum when people can't get answers because of a short staffed business. Overall, the only hiccup in the entire process was a computer glitch which didn't initially confirm our work order, but once we followed up, it was sorted out quickly.
Choose this business if you want peace of mind for the job. :)

Gustavo in Oakville, ON

Visar, from Home Painters, did an amazing job at our new condo, making it look brand new after his job was finalized (despite all the dirt and dents all over the walls). He followed all directions given and did an extremely professional job not only with the finishes, but also regarding the cleanliness which he left the condo after he was done. Th whole team at Home Painters (Visas, Joe, Robert, Bryan...) kept contacting me with updates, asking if all was going according to plan, etc., showing how much they care about their customers. I also want to thank Robert for helping me choose the right paint for my condo, providing me all details about the brands and options available. The whole service hired is definitely worth the price paid, and I'm surely going to request their services again anytime I need my condo or other place painted in future occasions.

andre_malais

Moved into condo and wanted to spruce up the place. I wanted to get new flooring, painting, popcorn ceiling remmoval, and crown moulding. Initially I was looking to get multiple contractors for each portion but cam across Toronto Home Painters. Upon reviewing their website I saw that they offers everything I wanted done - best part meant I had to coordinate nothing. The sales person Ryan who cam was fantastic. Clearly knows this business and was able to give me a quote on the spot. The project coordinator Mark was simply amazing throughout the whole job. Was a pleasure interacting with him and getting feedback. He even talked me out of putting up crown moulding which I am very thankful for as it would not have looked right. The popcorn ceiling removal looks fantastic. The flooring (laminate) installing is simply astounding. I have installed many laminate flooring and the perosn who did mine was clearly skilled in this craft and took extra effort for some insanely thin pieces. The painting job was fantastic and very quick. Alltogher great experience, very professional, and highly recommend for all your home Reno jobs!

Hi Andre, Thanks so much for your kind works and giving us your feedback. Please keep in touch and call us anytime! Brian

Homepainters was Awesome. Matt smith was our painter and he was so efficient and detail oriented. Everyone was kind and very easy to work with. I would use them again.

I'm so glad Matt could take care of you. Keep in touch and hopefully we can work again soon! Brian

alex in San Francisco

Great job done on the house. Our contacts were very helpful and reliable. Extra painters came to do the job, so it was done several days earlier than anticipated. Very happy!

Hi Alex. Glad we could get it done fast and on time for you. Keep in touch and hope to work again soon with you! Brian

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I am extremely satisfied with the paint job of my home. The owner Brian is experienced and runs a professional business. Prices are competitive. The painter, Visar, was detail oriented and tidy. Both he and project manager, Joe, were friendly and checked in with me regularly to make sure I was satisfied. The clean up after was also much appreciated. Highly recommend this company!

I'm glad Joe and the painters took care of you and got it done for you. Appreciate your feedback and hope to work again with you soon! Brian

Renny from Vaughan

The team at HPT was incredible. The overall final delivered quality was very high. Soheil did a great job with the caulking as he really worked some magic to cover off broken paint I had when my old window trim was removed. Once done, we did a final walk through window by window and Soheil fixed every last detail to my satisfaction. Soheil was extremely courteous, professional and took great care to use plastic drop sheets to protect our furniture and floors. Soheil didn't even park in my drive way knowing that it might be possible that I'd need to move in and out of my driveway throughout the day. Soheil also helped me to change a light bulb with his ladder that I couldn't reach for 3 years. It's pretty clear wiht the above points the lengths HPT goes through to ensure a perfect customer experience. The rest of the HPT team - Brian, Rob and Mark were great. Their communication level was impressive as I received an end of day status and multiple on site follow ups by Mark to "check in" and make sure everything was going to plan. Also being priced competitively, I would recommend HPT to anyone.

I'm so glad Soheil, Mark, Rob, and could get the job done for you. Keep in touch and hope to work again with you soon! Brian

Al from Toronto

We were pleased zed with the services.
A few hiccups along the way primarily with paint not being ordered correctly but other than the team has it all together.
We would use Toronto Home Painters again and recommend them.

Hi Al, Glad we could get it all done for you and rectify the problems for you to keep the project on schedule and finished. Keep in touch and don't hesitate to call anytime. Brian

I had the interior of my house painted last week and I had to write a review. This company from the beginning to end was so professional. From speaking with Ryan to get a quote, to Robert who organized it all to Mark the field manager who cam each day to check on the job and to address any concerns I may have. Well I had NO concerns. The two painters we had were Uma and Ronaldo and they did an absolute fantastic job. They were polite, hard working and such a pleasure to talk with. Everything was cleaned up each day and on the final day we did a complete walk through and they were more than happy to correct anything if required but the job they did was excellent there was no corrections required. What great skilled painters so thank you to them both. From the very first contact I had to the end of the job everyone was available, polite and showed a real honest interest to make sure I was completely happy with the job. I have already referred two friends to Home Painters Toronto. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a quick professional painting of their home. Thank you so much!!

I'm so glad Ryan and Robert could take care of you. I really appreciate your feedback and keep in touch anytime! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Plastering, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Drywall Contractors
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York UniversityInterior Decorating at Seneca College