Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Rukos

They painted the exterior wall of our small heritage home. Steve was on time every morning, did the job within the promised duration. He communicated with us to make sure he knows what we want.

christina.campbell

The whole process, from my initial call to job completion, was amazingly quick. The entire team is professional, organized and efficient. Joe made time, on a Friday night, to meet us and prepare a quote. The Field Manager, Robert, came by on the first day of the job, to go over the plan with us. He also returned at the end, to inspect the job himself and to make sure we were happy. Our painter, Piotr, is meticulous and dedicated (he worked though a heat wave and never faltered). We are thrilled with the way this paint project completely transformed our house. We have received many compliments from neighbours. We wholeheartedly recommend the Home Painters Toronto team.

Sabrina in Toronto

Really impressed with the quality of work and customer service! I was somewhat nervous about getting the work done and had been putting it off due to some less-than-stellar experiences I'd had with tradespeople before. But from start to finish, the staff at Home Painters Toronto were very professional and organized. They returned my call quickly, had someone come by for a written estimate the same week, and were able to do the work within a couple of weeks.

I had the "Florida" ceiling (flourescent tubes) in my kitchen ceiling removed and replaced with potlights. It involved drywall, electrical and painting. I also asked to have all doors, doorframes and baseboards painted.

The Project Supervisor arrived on the first day to oversee the work and was easy to work with. He also checked in regularly throughout the project. All the staff - Remon, Visar, Nunzio and Don were punctual, polite and did great work. I couldn't find a single drop of paint on the carpet and lines were super precise (I'm very picky). The ceiling is flawless. I'm very pleased. I would definitely recommend this company again!

C Kong in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great communication from start to finish! We needed our 2,500 sf house painted and were very happy to meet with Ryan for our quote. He was friendly and very responsive. It was also great dealing with Tina and Wayne during the project. The painters did a great job and cleaned up quite nicely each day. I almost did not notice they had moved my furniture! A few small things were missed but Wayne came back for a quick touch up to ensure everything was ok. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Glad we got it all done for you for such a large project. Please keep in touch and call anytime! Brian

I hired Home Painters in 2015 to paint my condo - they did a fabulous job, it transformed the place. Recently I noticed a few spots where paint had worn thin. Additionally another contractor dinged holes in my wall and I needed a pro painter. Home Painters honoured the 2 year warranty on the original paint job AND did the little repairs too - all complimentary as part of the contract. Darren came on time, did the work quickly and without fuss and the place looks even better than ever. Thank you Home Painters.

Job Price

I'm so glad Darren could take care of you. And we love taking care of our clients and honouring our warranty as well. So please call us anytime we are always here for you! Brian

Ian in Toronto

My wife and I hired Home Painters Toronto to repaint our entire house and remove existing wallpaper, which was a big project. Although certain aspects of the job were not initially done to the standard we were expecting, to their credit, the team at Home Painters met with us, did a walk through of the house, noted our concerns, and took immediate corrective action. They addressed all concerns and went out of their way to ensure we were 100% satisfied. We were impressed. Thanks!

Job Price

Hi Ian, Thanks so much for taking the time for your feedback. Glad we could follow up and take care of you as well! Brian

Downtown K@ in Toronto

We had our downtown townhouse main floor and one upstairs bedroom painted while we were away on holiday, and we absolutely couldn't be more pleased with the work Leah (and her partner/s?) did. And I've got to be honest: When she texted to let us know the work was complete and our keys were back with our neighbour, the speed in which the work was done left me absolutely convinced we'd come back to slipshod/rush job results. In fact, as we flipped on the lights for our first looks at our newly painted rooms on our return home, both my husband and I started with nervous squints. But our fears were clearly all for nothing. (Oh and bonus: Not a single drop of paint was anywhere it wasn't supposed to be, either!) So thank you, thank you, thank you to the entire Home Painters Toronto Team, for being so easy, professional, and a total pleasure to deal with; from Joe's first visit and subsequent assistance with all our questions, to Tina's pre-work confirmations and follow-ups, to Leah's (and friends'?) outstanding work. Would we use you again? Oh, yeah. Would we recommend you to others? Hell, yeah!

Job Price

Thanks so much for your feedback and glad we could take care of you. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call anytime! Brian

Ryan in Toronto

These guys are outstanding. I engaged them in a bit of a bind, trying to get my hallway back together while the family was on vacation. They gave a very competitive price, backed up by bonded staff. They worked promptly and got the job done and solved some unexpected problems all while I was on vacation. We came back to a brand-new hallway. Simply outstanding.

Job Price

Ryan, Really glad it all worked out well. Plastering is one of our more satisfying jobs and glad we could follow through for you! Brian

Anthony in Mississauga

Project went smoothly from first contact to project completion.
Zoran and team did a great job.
Mark the field manager visited regularly to ensure job was being done properly.
Will recommend to friends and family.

Job Price

Anthony, Glad Zoran and Mark could take care of you. Hope to talk soon and take care! Brian

CYW in Toronto

My experience was terrific from beginning to end. Everyone I encountered was professional and courteous and they did a great job painting my condo while I was out of town. There was great follow up afterwards as well. I highly recommend their services and will be calling them back next spring to do some more work for me. I've already recommended them to a colleague.

Job Price

I'm really glad we got your condo done and it was done on time. I'd love to work again so will look forward to talking soon in the Spring! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Plastering, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Drywall Contractors
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York UniversityInterior Decorating at Seneca College