Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Liam MacLeod

Home Painters came in to do a small job consisting of patchwork, and painting. The guys they sent were worked very timely, coming in each day at the same time. They were also very accommodating, as it was no issue to switch colours midway through the project. All in all, the project looks great, and we are very happy to have chosen Home Painters!

Alan N in Toronto

Home Painters Toronto painted my condo at Coxwell and Gerrard with excellent precision. The entire team and everyone that I was in contact with was absolutely amazing and very welcoming.

Keith was polite, professional and always willing to answer my questions/concerns. Tina was also very helpful and ensured that the project went smoothly.

Joe and Robin were always on time and very courteous.
Joe was also responsive - he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to get the finishing touches done even after the job was completed. I had my concerns about leaving my key with them. But after meeting Robin, I knew my place was in good hands.

Joe kept in touch throughout the project and he updated me daily which was greatly appreciated.

If you need a project done on time with professional painters - I would highly recommend Home Painters Toronto. I interviewed many painting companies and Home Painters Toronto was clearly the right choice - 100% quality guaranteed.

I have received countless compliments as to how my condo turned out. I would highly recommend using them for any painting situation. Their attention to detail was amazing and they executed the project on time.

Alan N.

Madhuram in Scarborough

It had been 7 years since we painted our townhouse and we wanted to get it done and I was browsing here for companies and reviews and narrowed down to Home Painters Toronto and yet another company. Mr. Keith was here on the first day to give the quote and was very thorough. He went every nook and corner to see what has to be done, went over every minute detail and spent almost 2 hours. As much as we were satisfied with the professional and attention to detail approach we were a bit hesitant because the price was little over our budget. Although he agreed to an instalment plan we still were not sure to proceed because of the price. So we were looking around and after about a week got an email from HPT for a 10% discount. The discounted price was pretty much close to the other quotes we got so we decided to take it and finalized the quote with few other changes in the areas that had to be painted. Mr. Keith came to our house once again for the color consult and then another time for a test patch painting too and was always very patient. So were the people at the office too. We had few changes to the quotes and everything was taken care off promptly.

On the day of painting, Mr. Lucas and Mr. K (sorry don't remember his name correctly) were on time and after a brief update by us and the supervisor Mr. Rob, they started the job right away. Both of them were very patient, polite, sincere, took care of all the minute details. On day 1 we thought maybe the work might not be completed in 5 days as estimated because only 2 of them were working as against 3 that we were informed during the finalization of the quote. So we were a bit doubtful. But as the day/s progressed we were confident that it can be done as promised. I can't say enough about the dedication of these 2 painters. Amazing job guys! The job started on Tuesday morning and was done by Saturday afternoon. We missed to see few things before they left but when we informed the supervisor they came back again the next day and fixed everything and I was told that they went through the whole house again checking for all the areas and fixed spots even which we didn't notice. Thank you once again Lucas and K. You were awesome! Thank you Home Painters Toronto.

Job Price

I was very pleased with all aspects of this job. Ryan who came to give me the estimate was very helpful with colours etc. Both the painters were very professional. They did a terrific job on the walls and cleaned up well afterwards. They were also very polite and it made a big job painless for me. Thank you so much and i will certainly call again when I need more painting done and will certainly let my friends know about your business.

Job Price

I'm so glad Ryan and the team took care of you in this project! Please keep in touch and we look forward to working again with you soon in the future! Brian

kailey1990 in Toronto

We had a really great experience with Home Painters Toronto. I had never hired a painting company before and the representative that came to our house to do the quote was very honest and helpful. The painter they sent was wonderful and did a really great job. The customer team was in contact with me throughout the project to make sure there were no issues, and made two visits during the project to see it themselves. Overall, very pleased.

Job Price

It was a pleasure getting the project done for you and we really value your feedback. Please keep in touch and hope we can paint again for you soon! Brian

We are very happy with the job that the 2 painters completed. The bedrooms look great, they cleaned and vacuumed after they finished and they were very pleasant and respectful while they worked.
The quote was not the cheapest that we were given but it was also not the most expensive and the amount we paid was worth the good quality of the work.
The low emission paint meant that we were able to sleep in our bedroom the same night that the walls were painted.
We will definitely recommend this company to anyone else who is looking for a good professional painting job.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback and I'm so glad we could get the job done for you. Keep in touch and don't hesitate to call us anytime. Brian

Happy Customer in Toronto

Joe and the whole team provided absolutely amazing quality work and the most professional and friendly service I have ever experienced.
I have hired several different painting companies over the years and theirs was the most accommodating crew by far.
They provided handyman work as well, which was crucial for this project.
I am extremely happy with the finished result and they made it as stress free as possible.
I Highly, Highly, Highly recommend this company!

Job Price

I'm so glad Joe took care of you and we could get the job done for you. Please keep in touch and contact us anytime! Brian

These guys run a tight ship!!! They started on time. Finished on time. Stayed exactly within budget (notwithstanding a last minute change in paint colour). Joe managed my project - he was thoughtful and responsive at every turn. He would followup with me daily to make sure everything was going well. And the painters really take the time to do the job right. Darren is a painting magician! He is wonderfully meticulous. He made the pre-existing nicks and damage in my trim and walls disappear! I'm so very impressed. Best paint job I've ever had. Thanks to the whole team.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your feedback and business. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work again soon! Brian

Prompt and clean. The work was done to beyond my satisfaction. I would definitely use this company again for my painting needs. Brian was very professional and made sure my project was scheduled and finished in a timely manner.

Job Price

Thanks for your time and feedback, and I'm glad we could take care of you in your project! Brian

Jose Z in

Homestars did a great job painting the new townhouse I bought, they also helped with some minor reno's, and even threw in a bunch of extra touch ups outside of their scope! Very professional and willing to go above and beyond.

Job Price

Jose, Thanks for your time and I'm so glad the job went well. Please keep in touch and hopefully we can work again in the future! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing