HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

We were very disappointed with these painters. We hired them to paint the interior of a home before we moved in. The job was incomplete and sloppy in areas. Large areas had been left unpainted for instance the tops of window areas and behind where curtains would hang. They did not remove light fixtures or smoke detectors in many areas as well. We had to ask that they come back to finish the job at least three different times.

I had looked at a few other painters that were a fraction of the cost and did not go with them because I wanted someone to do a complete job the first time around.

I would not recommend this group for painting or really anything else. I wouldn't trust that they would do a good job.

Job Price

Hi, First thanks very much for giving us your honest feedback. We really appreciate your candidness as this is how we can grow and make ourselves better as a company. Having said that, I'm extremely sorry your experience didn't go well or as planned. To be honest, I'm not sure which job this is so if you can please contact me directly with a list of all your concerns, I'll personally ensure we do whatever it takes to make the job better for you. As we promise all our clients, we guarantee your satisfaction 100% and really mean that. So although we can't change the past, we are determined to do whatever we can and make this up to you. Thanks again for your feedback, and please feel free to reach out to me directly and I'll be committed to doing whatever we can to make your situation better. Sincerely Brian Young, Owner

Home Painters Toronto is a very professional company to deal with. The painters finished the job ahead of schedule and did an excellent job. The painters were meticulous and left the condo in very clean condition. That's a lot coming from me as I'm extremely particular. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to receive a great paint job. Well done.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your feedback and allowing us to take care of you! Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call us anytime. Brian

1 review Woodstock, ON

Pat, Curt were amazing- friendly, professional, efficient and talented. The whole team, including the field manager Robert, went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this company! We are very happy!

Job Price

Thanks so much for the kind comments and feedback. Pleasure working with you on this project. Please don't hesitate to call us again! Brian

Barry in Thornhill

We have lived in our house for 25 years and always wanted to get rid of the wall to wall mirror in our dining room. Thinking it would be an impossible job, we left it up. Now that we are selling our house the mirror had to go. Sam and Vince of Home Painters Toronto did a remarkable job. The mirror was removed, walls patched, wallpaper removed and the whole room was repainted very quickly. Everything was cleaned up and all we had to do was put the China back in the cabinet. I guess the real satisfaction is we would use them again in a flash. Great service and great job. Thanks.

Job Price

Barry, Thanks for the kind words and glad we could get everything done on time. Also glad we could take care of the mirror for you as well. Brian

Ashley from Ajax

Recently had my condo painted by Home Painters Toronto. The team was very professional and offered great customer service throughout the process. Both Ryan and Robert were great to work with right from getting the quote and up to completion. Great quality work at a reasonable price. Can't go wrong with these guys. Highly recommend and would use them again.

Job Price

Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time for your feedback and glad you were happy with Ryan and Robert. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call any time. Brian

Lauren in Boston

The team that worked on our home seemed to really care that we were happy with the result and took extra time to ensure it was done well. I appreciate their responsiveness and timeliness throughout the project. Everything looks amazing and the kitchen cabinets are perfectly done - they look brand new.

Job Price

Hi Lauren, I'm so glad the cabinets worked out so well and you are happy with them. Keep in touch should you have any questions whatsoever! Brian

rose from Toronto

I called them after being referred thru a friend they were fast, friendly neat. Called them got a quote booked an appointment.
They came on time were friendly and neat. I would use them again.

Job Price

Hi Rose, Appreciate the kind words and taking the time for your feedback. Feel free to keep in touch glad it all worked out! Brian

Peter in Toronto

The folks here were very pleasant to deal with and the actual painting of cabinet doors, which of course were taken offsite to a third party, was excellent and made them look like new. The onsite painting of cabinet front edges and side panels was also very good.

Job Price

Hi Peter, Really glad it worked out and the cabinets look great. Please keep in touch should you have any questions! Brian

Anne in Toronto

We bought our new home and wanted a fresh new look. Ryan came out to give us a quote and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Leah our painter was very friendly had her coffee and knew what she as doing. She was considerate and let no mess or clutter at all. And the project was finished a day and a half early!!! Very happy with our choice and the awesome results! Thank you!!

Job Price

Hi Anne, Appreciate the kind words and glad Ryan and Leah could take care of you. Keep in touch and thanks again for taking the time for your feedback! Brian

Mike in Toronto

This is my second time using Home Painters. Brian came out for the initial consultation. He was on time and quickly assessed my requirements. They were willing and able to work around my schedule, as there was additional work being done by other contractors.
I had patched some drywall myself, and after paint, it did not look good. Home Painters sent Leah in for a same day fix to my drywall seam and to repaint for a small charge. Awesome!
Couldn't be happier!

Job Price

Hi Mike, Thanks for using us again and super happy it worked out again. Please call us again and we will be sure to take care of you for sure! Sincerely Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Drywall Contractors, Plastering, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Drywall Contractors
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York UniversityInterior Decorating at Seneca College