Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

KP from Lawrence Park
KP from Lawrence Park

Fast, Excellent Work!

Jack arrived on time, was professional, and offered some good recommendations for this project. He was very respectful of our property and was really interested in doing the best job possible. We will be using this company again.

Professional painters and a pleasant team to work with

We had a very positive experience working with Home Painters to paint a bedroom and the outside trim of the front of the house. From the office staff, to Sam who assessed the job and listened and addressed questions, to Raymond who painted; all were excellent. Raymond, is an exceptionally careful and thorough painter who prepared the damaged surfaces well and did a first rate painting job. When we have any further painting we will work with Home Painters and ask for Raymond to paint.

Bob from Toronto
Bob from Toronto

2-Bedroom Reno

Very happy with the finished product thanks to the Home Painters Toronto (HPT) team. We had positive interactions with HPT from the initial call to arrange a quote, through to the gentleman who visited and provided the quote, scheduling (we had to alter the timing due to issues with the floor installers), and settling the invoice. Mat V did the painting and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Mat was very courteous and professional, took the time to answer all our questions and worked long hours to make sure the project was completed on time. We couldn't have asked for more.

D.D. in North York
D.D. in North York

Living room, kitchen, powder room

Home Painters Toronto is one of the best companies to do your paint job. The employees are very dedicated to their work, and you can rely on them, especially Alexis and Neil.

Jamie in Canso
Jamie in Canso
1 review Canso, NS

Reoair and repaint 2 storey bay window and repaint door and other window

Wood around windows and entire bay window and trim had rotted wood that needed repair and repainting within a short period of time due to end of season. They provided a fair and detailed quote and began work quickly. They gave an honest assessment of what was needed and what was not - i.e. - the garage was in good shape and didn't need repainting. I am not there so they provided updates regularly by phone. They went beyond the scope of the contract and fixed some problems that would have required a window person. After completion they sent photos and the work us excellent. All done within a week. Will be using them again next season for additional painting.

Amazing and professional job

Amazing crew and friendly staff. It’s clear that experience and longevity in this field shines through. Their quote for the job was better than the others and they were receptive to my questions and concerns. They helped me through my decisions and made me feel like I could reach them when I needed.
Would definitely recommend them- highly professional team!

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback and glad we could take care of things for you! Sincerely Brian

Exterior siding & Bay Window painted

We needed the exterior siding and the bay window at the front of the house painted. Home Painters were able to schedule the work a week after meeting with Sam. Initially, mid-job, we weren't quite crazy about the colour I selected - Sam, Jack, Rob and Jessica worked with us to help us land on the right colour and were able to make the change and have the job completed the next day. I really appreciated the follow up calls from Sam and Jessica, checking to ensure that I was satisfied and Jack did a great job painting. I am very happy with the end product and will definitely recommend them to friends and family

Thanks so much for your feedback and so glad we ended up getting the right colour selected. Please keep in touch and feel free to call me anytime. Brian

Vanessa in Vaughan
Vanessa in Vaughan

Exterior wood wall painting

There were hiccups about my project but anagement showed great care to solve them. Sales person and handyman were friendly. I'm happy with the color they helped me to choose. Overall satisfied.

Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for your feedback and appreciate your honesty. This is just to confirm Rob my field manager has since been in touch with your husband to address all these issues and will be meeting later this weekend to address all your concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you and this is not how we normally like to do business and are 100% committed to taking care of you! Sincerely Brian

Kristin
Kristin

When The Going Gets Tough......Integrity Shines

The true test of an organization and its integrity is seen not when things go perfect, but when things don't. Brian demonstrated to us his deep commitment to his customers experience and quality of work. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Kristin, Thanks so much for taking the time for your valued feedback and concerns. Without your feedback we would never be able to improve and grow as a company. I'm just confirming that since your feedback to us we have vehemently been in contact with you and are amidst rectifying the situation pronto. So if there are any other questions please contract me directly as we have been via text/email. Again, we look forward to taking care of your situation and making sure that you get the 10 star job and treatment that you deserve! Thanks again for reaching out to us and look forward to correcting these issues asap. Sincerely, Brian

Allison in North York
Allison in North York

Painting Entire Apartment

Home Painters Toronto was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. They answered all my questions and concerns promptly and made planning my project as easy as possible. Andrew, my painter, was friendly, punctual, and did an amazing job painting my apartment in just two days. I am so happy with the result - the space feels completely new. I would highly recommend HPT. They may be a bit more expensive than some other options but it is totally worth it.

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for your kind words and glad we could get it done for you! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College