Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

painting entire main floor, ceilings, baseboards, piano finish staircase.

From start to finish, Rob, Ryan, and the team at Home Painters Toronto were top knotch.
They were professional, reliable, honest, and always available. Their communication and dedication throughout the entire process was second to none.
We shopped around for at least ten quotes. Home Painters Toronto was not the highest or lowest. What they were was by far, the most detailed and professional. Even after the project, they came by to do touch ups beyond what we had pointed out.
We can tell you this much; if we need any further painting done, we are going with one quote only next time around.
The gang at Home Painters Toronto took very good care of us, and they will take care of you too!

Vanita in Toronto
Vanita in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Just as happy the 2nd time around

We brought Home Painters back in a 2nd time after they did a great job on "freshening up" our last property as we prepared to list and sell. We are just as happy the 2nd time around!
Luis and AJ came back a few days after the original crew were finished to "touch up" and ensure we were absolutely satisfied with the way our new home looks, and even ended up fixing some patching and scuffs that the previous owners left behind. We could not be happier with their work. They took such ownership of the job and made sure everything looked great. We highly recommend them!! Pricing was very competitive as well!

Alfonso in Mississauga
Alfonso in Mississauga

Home painters painted my home cabanas and garage doors

The people from home painters were exceptional starting from Joe who made us feel very comfortable with good opinions and a great quote.It went on from there because they first sent us two great painters in Renoldo and Matt.Then Renoldo finished the project.They were all first class I will not have any trouble hiring them again.

Dr. A. J. cotoia

maureen b.
maureen b.

Exterior painting on English tudor style home and some wood repair on gingerbread.

I was extremely pleased with Home Painters professionalism. Ryan was the field consultant who came and did the estimate. He brought a company folder explaining about the company being in business for 30 years, how they are fully insured with Workers Compensation, General Liability Insurance and full criminal background checks on their crews. They have a 2 year guarantee on their work and flexible payment options as well. They have also won numerous awards. Dave the handyman/repair person did an excellent job of replacing the ends of the gingerbread trim. He was neat and efficient. Ben the painter, also did an excellent job. There was quite a bit of scraping and sanding involved. Ben placed tarps down everywhere so all the scrapings were taken away. He neatly painted everything with 2 coats. I received calls from a project manager every morning to tell me when Ben would be arriving. On completion, another project manager came out to inspect the job and make sure I was satisfied. I do all my interior painting, so I am extremely fussy. I couldn't have done a better job myself. I have already mentioned Home Painters to my family and friends and how pleased I am. Thank you for the great job.

Catherine  in Etobicoke
Catherine in Etobicoke

Painting (Entire House)

Home Painters Toronto did a fantastic paint job! Right from the initial consult with Ryan down to the final touch ups with Luis our main painter.
Customer service is their top priority. Ryan was our sales associate who patiently went through the entire house, took pictures and noted every detail as to what we wanted painted. Our main painter Luis was amazing. He worked his magic to smooth out a few walls (main entrance and upstairs hallway) which had paint bubbles from the previous paint job. When I got home that night, no bubbles just a smooth beautifully painted wall. Luis also painted our porch railings which turned out great. Matt was our second painter who assisted Luis a couple of days and also did a great job painting our closet shelves and master bedroom. Our kitchen counter needed a few stain touch ups which Rob was able to assist with. No one can tell now where the water stains were. Truthfully a great company. Would highly recommend them for any paint job. Thank you all for an excellent paint job! We are so thrilled. It’s like a new home.

cking
cking

Interior painting

From the first call these guys were on top of everything! On time, clean, and professional. We had two bed rooms, main hallway, and two stair cases painted. Miki was our main painter and Mat helped a few days. Our trim and doors feel like silk and the walls are flawless. I can’t thank them enough for all the careful attention to detail and how well they protected the rest of the house.

Thanks so much for the kind words and so happy Mat and Miki took care of you! Brian

Amber B in Old Toronto
Amber B in Old Toronto

Painting (Full Apartment)

The crew at Home Painters Toronto are absolutely fantastic. They not only were extremely honest and personable but they did a wonderful job. A special thank you to Raymond who showed up at 730am sharp and worked until I got home at 515pm. You are excellent at what you do!!!! I would highly recommend this company for anyone who wants a great job, from trustworthy, clean (they clean up everything), exceptionally skilled people.

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time for your feedback. Please keep in touch! Brian

Char in North York
Char in North York

Home Painting

The painting job is excellent! The people are very nice to deal with, and the services are done in a very professional way. I will definitely recommend to a friend.

Hi Char, So glad the job went well. Keep in touch for sure! Brian

Aria
Aria
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bedrooms - Painting/Popcorn Removal/Trim Work

I highly highly recommend this company! They are professional, courteous, respectful of you AND your home and definitely aim to please! I voiced my concerns with Joe when he came to review the job as I have to admit that I am a bit of a….perfectionist. He completely understood as you could tell that it was relayed to all of the workers. They were to paint two bedrooms, remove the popcorn ceiling, remove and reinstall new baseboards. My place is a new build but the painting company that the builder hired was absolutely horrific and the worst part was that I paid extra to have all the trim work and doors painted. They left globs of paint on the doors and windows, painted over dust and dirt! NOW I am in absolute bliss when I walk into those two rooms! Mat had a big job ahead of him but he did everything to perfection! He reviewed everything with me on a daily basis to make sure I was happy. Thank you so much Mat for the care and detail you put into those two bedrooms and to Luis for the beautiful trim work and to Joe who always came by to make sure everything was going smoothly and for your quick responses to any questions I had. I will definitely be calling them back on my next project!

Hi Aria, I'm glad Mat and Luis were a big help and could take care of you so well. Please call us anytime! Brian

Exterior Painting - Front Door, Garage Door, Tudor Style Bay Window on 2nd Floor

Very professional TEAM. Superb customer service. Beautifully done paint job. Kept work area neat and clean. Supervisor made on-site visits to ensure customer is satisfied and worker(s) are safe. At-home consult to write up detailed contract so there will be no surprise added costs to home owner and so painter(s) know exactly what to paint.
We plan to do some interior painting soon - we'll be calling HOME PAINTERS TORONTO.
Workers are criminal background checked & bonded. Company has workers compensation & liability insurance. Two year guarantee of quality.
(Cost noted above includes HST.)

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to review us! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing