Home Painters Toronto

Brian from Home Painters
Owner/Manager
Brian Young [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

After contacting and interviewing a number of companies for our rather large painting job for the house we were getting ready to put up for sale we settled on Home Painters Toronto. They use quality Benjamin Moore products and at the Benny Moore store the sales person said we made the right choice. The price was the most competitive and they completed the job to our satisfaction. They totally stand behind their guarantee and if you are not satisfied they will come back and make it right till you are. This alone is a very good reason to pick this company to meet your painting requirements...the peace of mind knowing that they stand behind their service and back up their guarantee and do it with professionalism and respect for the customer's hard earned money! Would not hestitate in the least to recommend this company and if I had to look for a company to complete any painting jobs I might have in future they would be the first company I would pick up the phone to call.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your kind words and glad things worked out so well in the end. Please keep in touch and call anytime. Brian

Kathryn from Toronto

We hired Home Painters in 2015 to paint our newly purchased condo - it was a kaleidoscope of crazy bright colours and we asked to have everything painted white for a blank slate in our new home. The consultation was fun, they were able to match our schedule for a visitation before we took our closing date and he answered all of our picky questions with great confidence. He talked us through our colour selection and offered great advice. We were amazed that the whole place was repainted in just 2 days (the place was empty) and there was no extra clean up for us. It was a very low-effort project for us, we were made to feed confident in their services and were not dissapointed!

Job Price

Hi Kathyrn, Thanks for taking the time for your feedback. I'm glad we finished on time and it all worked out in the end. Please keep in touch and look forward to hopefully working again in the future with you! Brian

chantale

Working with Home Painters was a great experience. I filled out a quote request on homestar and got a call the next morning. Brian came by the very same evening to do so. The project was painting the master bedroom and adjacent room. Ajusting the french doors between the two rooms. Also painting the powder room. I noticed a little imperfection on the accent wall ( I'm very fussy). Dennis the manager came by to do the quality check and told me not to worry, it will be taking care off. He came back the next morning to do the repair himself. NOW this is what I call satisfaction garanteed!!!
Thank you Darren and Dennis.

Job Price

Hi Chantale, So glad you were happy with Darren and Dennis. Please keep in touch and call us again anytime. Look forward to hopefully working with you again soon! Brian

HomeStars in Toronto

Work was extensive with lots of patching first.
Bedroom,upstairs hall got 3 coats due to color change
Living,dining room cut ins were precise and clean.
Sam and Vince did a great job with Joe the field mgr. checking in daily. Job was to take 3 days done in 2.
Great work guys, would recommend this company to anyone.
Also Keith did a great job on the paint color and quote.

Job Price

Thanks so much for deciding to work with us and I'm glad you were happy with my crew Sam and Vince. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call us anytime. Brian

Home Painters Toronto made my experience of improving several rooms in an old house a satisfactory one,..... no mess, no mistakes, no problems. The results are excellent. The price was reasonable.
The staff were attentive, prompt and friendly.

Job Price

Thanks again for working with us and I'm glad the results met your expectations. Please keep in touch and I hope we can work again soon. Sincerely Brian

We wanted to give our kitchen a face-lift and decided that painting our cupboards was the way to go. Home Painters did an excellent job and the customer service was great. Every staff member that I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. We are very happy with the end product!

Job Price

Thanks so much and glad the kitchen reno / cabinets went so well. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call anytime. Brian

Cassie in North York

We were really hesitate to use painters knowing we could do the work ourselves, however with us running short on time (baby on the way) we decided to use Home Painters and we are so glad we did. We had the whole main floor painted and the upstairs hall. From beginning to end Home Painters were phenomenal. Our painter was Dany and he went above and beyond, our house is 100 years old and he would not stop until every single imperfection in every wall was eliminated before painting - this was not expected. Dany was a pleasure to have around, we didn't want him to leave! We are very picky and detailed (not easy to work with) and Dany constantly checked in with us on what he was doing. We love his work! We also worked with Rob, the field manager who was such a great guy. He stressed that we could call any time with any queries and he sincerely meant it. This is a really slick team that goes above and beyond - highly recommended!

Job Price

Hi Cassie, Really appreciate your kind words and taking the time for your feedback. I'm glad you were happy with Dany and Rob also. Please keep in touch anytime. Brian

wyf.annie in Toronto

I decided to go with Home Painters Toronto immediately following reading the reviews on HomeStars and the reviews are true. They did an awesome job with painting my newly purchased condo walls, from entry way into my bedroom closet. Ryan was great in the initial consultation process and Vince did a great job executing the project. Everything turned out just the way I wanted. It is a bit pricey to be honest and I'd say it is worth it if you really want your home to shine. So a huge THANK YOU to the team for a job well done! I will be coming back to you guys for sure.

Job Price

Hi Annie, Thanks so much for your review and kind words and glad you feel you got full value for your money. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call anytime. Brian

Adam Sidi  in North York

I Recently contracted home painters to paint the exterior of my home, Tina , Bryan and Robert were excellent , they took my time constraints into consideration and as soon as the weather improved for a paint the team was out in force! I could not be happier with the results , their advice and expertise in color schemes and paint choice is superb and the after sales service was a added touch , they do not leave the customer unsatisfied and will go to any length to correct any doubts. Once again thank you guys! Hope to work together again soon!

Job Price

Hi Adam, Thanks for your kind words and we could get the job done on time. Very appreciate of taking the time for your feedback and don't hesitate to call anytime! Brian

mlheenan in Toronto

This is the second time I have used Home Painters Toronto and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. (In fact, they just finished a few hours ago and I have already shown a neighbour their work and gave her their contact information.)

Ryan was meticulous with his quote; double checking it and taking photos to back it up.

Rob, my field manager, went above and beyond. He checked in regularly and solved (a miscommunication) problem quickly and professionally. The quality of the workmanship is super and you would hardly know a crew has been in here for three days.

Thank you Home Painters Toronto.

Job Price

Thanks so much for using us twice and taking the time as well with your feedback. I'm glad you were happy with the clean up as well! Brian

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing