Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Graham from Old Toronto
Graham from Old Toronto

Interior house painting

My wife and I are both very pleased with the work Home Painters Toronto provided in painting our house interior. The quality, craftsmanship and service exceeded expectations. Brian set the tone with his recommendations and quote for our job.

Adam and Alejandro were accommodating, courteous and hard-working ensuring all work was completed as promised (and on time). "We will not leave until you are satisfied" they said. I'm a Creative Director who is extremely attentive to detail and aesthetics and was very impressed that the work met my high expectations.

I also used Home Painters Toronto to paint my house exterior a couple of years ago which was another example of a job extremely well done. I had an issue with paint peeling in one area and they promptly returned to polish the details.

I'm really happy with the services provided and would highly recommend Home Painters Toronto!

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your feedback, Graham. We look forward to working together soon - reach out to me at any time!
Brian

Lisa Anita in Burlington
Lisa Anita in Burlington

Great job with friendly painting team

The team of painters stayed in very good touch with me and were very friendly and respectful the whole time. The week started we were painting it was raining and humid the job was spread out and they handled it very well. The house looks great and the price was fair. I’d definitely recommend your company to anyone who wants painting done !

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Home Painters Toronto. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Condo Painting

Excellent work painting my entire condo including the kitchen ceiling, inside closets, all doors, trim and baseboards. The painters were courteous and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Home Painters Toronto.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Adrian
Adrian

Deck Staining

Adar was a real trooper - the unpredictable rain storms were a daily challenge but he worked around them and successfully stained our entire deck within a week. He was always professional, polite and focused when he was onsite. Importantly, he made sure that the patio was cleaned of the drips and ensured that we were 100% satisfied with his work before departing.

I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
I'll be sure to relay your message to him.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share!

MJ in Toronto
MJ in Toronto

Painting walls + closet + door

Booking for painting was very quick, they give a quota and you send them a deposit and book a date and colors. It took 2 days to paint 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living rooms and closets and it looks like a new condo after painting.
Alejandro did a great job!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Home Painters Toronto. I'll be sure to relay your message to Alejandro.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Painting interior of our house

Excellent, professional courteous painters. Alfonso and his co worker Caesar were punctual, - even early most days, friendly and most of all highly skilled. We are very happy with how our house looks. Brian and his team are very customer focused and I would recommend them to anyone.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! We will share this with the team as this will help us in keeping up the amazing work.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Painting-1 Pendeen

They did a great job! Fixed areas I thought would always look awful. Professional, and cleaned up afterwards. I would recommend in a heartbeat! Super polite and asked questions. Great job.

We're very happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. We hope to see you again soon!

Teresa
Teresa

Excellent exterior painting

Painters Yennifer and Daniel were exceptionally skilled and did an outstanding job painting our windows, doors, garage door and porch overhang. They were efficient, precise and really lovely to work with. Project manager, Matt and Owner, Brian were both extremely helpful and responded immediately to each of my questions, while also providing guidance around colour selection as needed. Brian is respectful and knows what he’s doing. We were in excellent hands and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Our house looks transformed!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We're so glad we were able to help you in such many aspects. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.
I'll be sure to relay your message to the whole team as this kind of feedback helps us to keep up the amazing work. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Malini in Toronto
Malini in Toronto

Painting

Excellent work and accommodated my tight timeline. Finished on time. Made it easy-provided paint colours chosen and left remaining for us. Very courteous and flexible. Definitely recommend and will hire again. Thank you, Alejandro and Claudia!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Home Painters Toronto. We take pride in giving our clients a great service that they deserve. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Scott and Natalie
Scott and Natalie
0 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior siding painting and brick stain

We are so happy with the work we had done. Sham was phenomenal!! Great communication and excellent attention to detail!! Thank you so much Home Painters Toronto, and a great big thank you to Sham!!

We're so glad that we were able to give you a very pleasing experience! We will share this with Sham and the team as this kind of feedback helps them to keep up the good work. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•30 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College
$1000
PROJECT RATE
Varies depending on project
Lifetime Warranty on Interiors, 3 Year Guarantee of Quality on Exteriors, 15 Year Warranty on Brick Staining