Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in North York  >  Home Painters Toronto

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Painting

Lots of customer service and a great paint job. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to do an exterior of a house. Job site was tidied up nicely afterwards and areas that didn’t need paint were properly protected.

Arvind in Brampton
Arvind in Brampton

Full House Painting

Excellent professional company. So glad I asked them to quote for my full detached house painting and pleased that I gave them the contract despite five other competitive quotes. Ryan did a wonderful job with the quote and sales as well as colour consultation. The paint crews Mary/Evo and Brian did a perfect execution of the project. In time, highest quality work and very clean. Jamie the manager assigned to look after the project went over and beyond to ensure smooth coordination between the crew and us. Job completed in time and beyond expectation in terms of quality of work.

Reza in North York
Reza in North York

Interior Paint job

I found this company on internet, they had a good rating, they did a great job and on time, special thanks to Uma, whom executed perfectly, and also appreciate Joe’s efforts to make sure everything was done properly.

Toni in San Francisco
Toni in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

These guys came through

Our office is quite big. I needed it done fast and these guys came through, working through the night. They did a great job at a reasonable price. Thanks guys!

deborah.mesher in Toronto
deborah.mesher in Toronto

First and basement floors painting

I had Jimmy and Manuel in to paint all walls, ceilings and trim on two floors of my home this March 2018. They were meticulous and careful and clean as well as being friendly and reliable. I am very pleased with the results and would use them again. The only criticism that I could give is that I was told by the project manager it would take three days to complete, but it really took five. It was worth the extra time, but I wish I could have known so I could have planned better the other work I wanted to do at the same time. I look forward to working with Jimmy and Manuel again!

TracyM in North York
TracyM in North York

Basement Reno

We had to rebuild our basement playroom after flooding and interior waterproofing job. Shane and his crew came to redo the walls, paint and reinstall cabinets. They were polite, clean and efficient. They were able to be flexible around our need to have a carpet installed by another company. They also completed a few smaller drywalling repairs including damage around a very tall skylight. Overall I was very happy with the quality of their work and finished product. Thanks so much!

Hi Tracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I really appreciate your kind words and glad we could get it done to your satisfaction and on time. Keep in touch! Brian

Vanita in Markham
Vanita in Markham

Painting whole house

From start to finish this was a fantastic experience. Ryan, our sales rep, was so helpful andveasyvto deal with. No hard pressure sales tactics jyst really good advice! Once Jimmy arrived and started working, we realized we would need more guys to finish on time and Robert and Joe made it happen! The next day Matt and Juan Carlos showed up and they worked neatly and diligently until the job was done...right on time! The place looks amazing! They even helped us out at short notice a few days later when we had a water leak and needed to get someone in urgently to repair the drywall damage before we listed our house for sale. Not only would we recommend the company, we have already asked them to come back to do some work at our new house! Thank you so much!!

Thanks Vanita for the kind words! Glad we could get it done for you. Brian

Adam in San Francisco
Adam in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Thank you for fixing my drywall and painting my house interior!

Home Painters Toronto did a fantastic job painting my house and fixing water damaged drywall in a bedroom ceiling caused by a leaky roof. The drywall ceiling in that bedroom was split open and cracked with big ugly stains everywhere. I also had other drywall problems in other rooms too. Home Painters Toronto made all of my ugly drywall problems look brand new again. They also painted the entire interior of my house and now it looks amazing.

First I worked with Ryan who was very friendly and accommodating while we confirmed the project details and schedule. When the job started I worked with Joe who always me in the loop on how the project was going. Joe is a really cool guy and he was always focused on making sure I was happy with the job.

Rinaldo is a true artist! I've heard the sistine chapel ceiling looks pretty good but you should see how awesome my bedroom ceiling looks after Rinaldo restored it! Rinaldo made all of my ugly drywall problems disappear and his painting skills are excellent. Rinaldo is a hard working, honest, punctual, friendly and very talented restoration master.

I would definitely hire Home Painters Toronto again and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Home Painters Toronto for fixing my drywall and painting my house interior!

Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to review us and so glad we could help you! Brian

Shikha in Mississauga
Shikha in Mississauga

Interior paint

I am very impressed with Home painters team.
Ryan helped us with the consultation and he was very good .Our painter Ronaldo was awesome he worked very hard and did great job i am very impressed with Ronaldo this is our new home but still needed professional hand.Ronaldo completed our paint job before time which worked very well for us .We were not able to visit our home bec of office
schedule but we trusted him and results were amazing.

Thanks again Ronaldo and Ryan.

Shikha Nautiyal

Hi Shikha,

I am happy to hear that you loved one of our most valued painters Ronaldo. Thank you for entrusting Home Painters Toronto on your project - The Home Painters Team

lilian
lilian

Painting

Shane was a pleasure to work with. He was very diligent about following up on the job and making sure that I was happy with the results. The holes in the walls of the condo and particularly a large hole in a door where a pet door had previously been installed were all filled in and repaired professionally so that you could not tell the difference once the walls were painted. There were some touch ups that were needed but Shane scheduled these in a timely manner and made sure that they were done.

Hi Lilian,

Thank for the great review, I am happy that Shane took very good care of you and your home. - The Home Painters Team

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•25 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, and Carpenters
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York UniversityInterior Decorating at Seneca College